i've been wanting to watch that movie since my friend made me go look at the production blog for it sometime middle of last year. tho i must admit, the trailer looks rather dodgy. to me.

and damn, i got all my opening dates confused. then again, i was told that by a friend of mine. Transformers looks intriguing...tho the mech redesigns for some are kind of iffy...optimus prime looks...a lot more complicated than he used to be...wasn't he just a friggin' red rig? he looks like some complicated aerodynamic rocket/spaceship/satellite crossbreed thingy now or something. with wheels.

btw, i'm not 100% sure about this but i think that 300 trailer was more a promo thingy with the BGM decided upon by the promoters. i don't think it's actually part of the movie soundtrack.

btw, i'm not 100% sure about this but i think that 300 trailer was more a promo thingy with the BGM decided upon by the promoters. i don't think it's actually part of the movie soundtrack.

u mean like..just to attract people to watch that movie??..people like us more like it..:erm: haih...

Hi y'all. I'm a newbie here. Been reading the posts since around the KL gig. You guys & gals are really farny lah.. Yeah, I went to the Muse gig in KL too. Currently suffering from a mad dose of Post Muse Syndrome *sigh* Thot I'd get some support being around other PMS sufferers here. LOL. I actually saw Crazy Mary projected on the big screens during the encore (sudah lupa which song). We were all cheering for you from the free seating area where I was standing. I think the whole damn stadium was cheering on as well =) Great vibes indeed from the crowd. So proud to be a Malaysian. Malaysia boleh!

Just wondering. Anybody watch this 300 movie already? How is it like? Serious ah got KoC playing in it? If got I'll surely go and watch (just to hear KoC, then can zzzzzz away). Maybe they'll play it in some horse riding scene. Won't that be just kewl?

Just wondering. Anybody watch this 300 movie already? How is it like? Serious ah got KoC playing in it? If got I'll surely go and watch (just to hear KoC, then can zzzzzz away). Maybe they'll play it in some horse riding scene. Won't that be just kewl?

well..vspirit did say that it wont be 100% that KOC is gonna b the BGM..all i have to say is...let someone watch the movie first..then we'll ask her/him..if they DO play KOC as the BGM..then i recommend the movie..if not..lalala blahhh:LOL:

i havent watch the movie yet..according to shannaz (shannaz i think) the movie's tix are fully booked..:eek: i wonder..fully booked for the movie or bcz of its a 'muse' movie:LOL:

well..vspirit did say that it wont be 100% that KOC is gonna b the BGM..all i have to say is...let someone watch the movie first..then we'll ask her/him..if they DO play KOC as the BGM..then i recommend the movie..if not..lalala blahhh:LOL:

i havent watch the movie yet..according to shannaz (shannaz i think) the movie's tix are fully booked..:eek: i wonder..fully booked for the movie or bcz of its a 'muse' movie:LOL:

yeah its fully booked for this week! but im still goin tomorrow nite with some of my friends coz we're so bored, so gamble la if ader tix or not! :LOL:

ð assassin

ð exo politics

ð dark shines (i <3 this song ;) )

ð hoodoo

ð endlessly

ð city of delusion

ð in ur world

ð invincible

ð unintended

ð map of problematique

ð soldiers poem

ð citizen erased

ð can't take my eyes of u (muse's version..n its so...muse :p )

ð debase mason grog (V2) (EQ by smiddy)-not sure whether this is the real title

ð space dementia

ð hyper music

ð micro cuts

ð screenager

ð feeling good

ð blackout

ð butterflies & hurricanes

ð deadstar

ð fury (release in UK only..as i've been told..lolz)

ð falling away with u

ð take a bow

ð muscle museum

ð showbiz

ð muscle museum (the whiny squeeky version)

ð tsp

and..many mores to come.. (i'm exhausted to type..haih!)

All of em my dear.. i dun care if i haf' ém or not coz i'm currently using my sis laptop instead of my old 'sick' comp.. i'm vandalising her music files wif muse's songs and even changed her wallpaper wif muse pix eheh.. goodbye daniel oh.;)

ever heard of microcuts.net?

u can download their rare songs there...

yes, yes.. already did that.. thanksss

who else wants to join? we can book the whole cinema so no one will 'boo' at us when we sing KOC out loud! :LOL:

ahhhhh shannaz, nak itutttt!!!! naper x sms akak??? eheheh.. call me a hermit, but i've never heard of this movie yáll r mentioning..but i've the heard the one wif alicia keys one, the assassin one..is it the same? i dont watch tv muchh

Hi y'all. I'm a newbie here. Been reading the posts since around the KL gig. You guys & gals are really farny lah.. Yeah, I went to the Muse gig in KL too. Currently suffering from a mad dose of Post Muse Syndrome *sigh* Thot I'd get some support being around other PMS sufferers here. LOL. I actually saw Crazy Mary projected on the big screens during the encore (sudah lupa which song). We were all cheering for you from the free seating area where I was standing. I think the whole damn stadium was cheering on as well =) Great vibes indeed from the crowd. So proud to be a Malaysian. Malaysia boleh!

wat do u mean???:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ i was in my own heaven u see.. i thot those damn cameraman supposed to be focussing on the band instead of the peeps at the front.. peeps wanna c the band on those large screen not us! i haf to go for a plastic surgery then..

welcome btw.. more than 10 days oredy, PMS still going strong.. haihh..

wat do u mean???:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ i was in my own heaven u see.. i thot those damn cameraman supposed to be focussing on the band instead of the peeps at the front.. peeps wanna c the band on those large screen not us! i haf to go for a plastic surgery then..

welcome btw.. more than 10 days oredy, PMS still going strong.. haihh..

does anyone know whether the official vid from those damn cameraman will be out? i called galaxy n they said they r not goin to!!! :(

btw k.faz! nk ikot ker tgk movie? im goin tomorrow nite with some of my frens but tix tak book coz dah full! lol! so just pg beli kt sane la kot :D

Transformers looks intriguing...tho the mech redesigns for some are kind of iffy...optimus prime looks...a lot more complicated than he used to be...wasn't he just a friggin' red rig? he looks like some complicated aerodynamic rocket/spaceship/satellite crossbreed thingy now or something. with wheels.

hahah..+1abt transformers..cant blif what they did to my favourite red truck :(

anyway, just got back fr watching 300, and u're right, i didnt hear a note of KoC throughout the entire show..think only ntv7 decided to use that song to bait those of us suffering from PMS to the cinemas..quite a clever plan..hahah..well, it worked on me..

hahah..+1abt transformers..cant blif what they did to my favourite red truck :(

anyway, just got back fr watching 300, and u're right, i didnt hear a note of KoC throughout the entire show..think only ntv7 decided to use that song to bait those of us suffering from PMS to the cinemas..quite a clever plan..hahah..well, it worked on me..

Thanks for the heads up zy3038! Would've been weird to have something contemporary sounding (like KoC) playing in a movie about ancient Greece. Even though how cool KoC is, haha. Anyways, how was the movie? You did watch it right? Not just patiently waiting for any Muse songs in the background.

Thanks for the heads up zy3038! Would've been weird to have something contemporary sounding (like KoC) playing in a movie about ancient Greece. Even though how cool KoC is, haha. Anyways, how was the movie? You did watch it right? Not just patiently waiting for any Muse songs in the background.

:LOL: yeah, i knew what was going on..=p

the movie's bursting wif testosterone, you see men everywhere, all of them only in undies and a cape, all with bulging chests and 8-pacs! even the women dont wear much..hahah, anw, i think most guys would enjoy this movie..well-choreographed fight scenes, lots of blood and mutilated body parts, but sadly, no muse soundtrack!!!

heh

btw, anyone can teach me how to quote more than one post in my replies? :$

:LOL: yeah, i knew what was going on..=p

the movie's bursting wif testosterone, you see men everywhere, all of them only in undies and a cape, all with bulging chests and 8-pacs! even the women dont wear much..hahah, anw, i think most guys would enjoy this movie..well-choreographed fight scenes, lots of blood and mutilated body parts, but sadly, no muse soundtrack!!!

heh

btw, anyone can teach me how to quote more than one post in my replies? :$

was alicia keys in it? coz i swear i saw this movie trailer wif assassin on it n alicia keys was one of the stars in that movie.. i'm so not gonna watch this movie, better wait for harry potter instead lol..

EDIT QUOTE MQ QR

MQ = multi quote..

wow....what a hot pix! i wonder who took it...:LOL::D

:LOL: finally i haf an avatar that shows the band acknowledging my - and the person who took it too - existence in this world!! *goes mental again*

was alicia keys in it? coz i swear i saw this movie trailer wif assassin on it n alicia keys was one of the stars in that movie..

that's smokin' aces. according to the dvd guy i got it from tonight, it's banned from malaysian screens.

also got blood diamond and the prestige. can't wait to dig into the newest of my rather...legally questionable...collection, hee!