lol i see, i thought you got that quote from some book :D

Anyway, why would people mistake me for a scalper? If (and IF) i have an extra ticket (provided I won that ticket lol) and I'm desperate to get rid of it on the spot, I won't have the heart to demand payment for it...

Where will u be on that day itself? The Pitt?

*Sigh* so much for the Mosh-Pit Survival Support Team...lol

I CAN'T WAIT to see them, even if it's from afar!!!

Does everyone here own EVERY single album they've put out?

So far I only own BH&R, but I'm going to get the rest sooner or later... I hate storing mp3s in my laptop for too long :LOL:

i've got all 4 of them

includes hullaballo

me too cant wait to see them this sunday

OMG!!! +48 hours left

it can still happen. but it doesn't have to revolve around me, does it?

and not many people seemed too interested when i tried rallying for it. and it almost seemed like i was doing it alone, too. speaking of which, did you know, if i had adamantly held on to the notion of being inside the pitt, i'd be pretty much on my own despite my earlier efforts of trying to form that so-called group? it really was ineffectual. so yeah, if this is what you mean by "so much for the Mosh-Pit Survival Support Team", then you can't imagine how right you are.

can't say i didn't try, though.

so yeah, there you have it. another reason why i caved.

i've got all 4 of them

includes hullaballo

me too cant wait to see them this sunday

OMG!!! +48 hours left

Oooh ENVY :rolleyes: *lol* I could have bought all of them from music stores here but I'm kinda planning on a trip to Japan (but no so soon:p )... of which I heard the Japanese Edition have bonus tracks and such... so there haha, I'm gonna get the rest of them there instead! :LOL:

it can still happen. but it doesn't have to revolve around me, does it?

and not many people seemed too interested when i tried rallying for it. and it almost seemed like i was doing it alone, too. speaking of which, did you know, if i had adamantly held on to the notion of being inside the pitt, i'd be pretty much on my own despite my earlier efforts of trying to form that so-called group? it really was ineffectual. so yeah, if this is what you mean by "so much for the Mosh-Pit Survival Support Team", then you can't imagine how right you are.

can't say i didn't try, though.

so yeah, there you have it. another reason why i caved.

Meh, maybe next time then... with the way things are going (SOLD OUT concert in Malaysia 2/3 weeks before the concert!) they'll probably head here again! And next time I'm getting into that bloody mosh pit :LOL:

Oooh ENVY :rolleyes: *lol* I could have bought all of them from music stores here but I'm kinda planning on a trip to Japan (but no so soon:p )... of which I heard the Japanese Edition have bonus tracks and such... so there haha, I'm gonna get the rest of them there instead! :LOL:

lol i have showbiz, oos, hullabaloo dvd (the cd is on my comp), absolution from japan with bonus track Fury on it, and BH&R! the cds in Japan ARE NOT cheap btw. they're like 60 ringgit for one. freakin expensive :( i only bought showbiz and bh&r actually, the rest were gifts for christmas and birthdays last year :)

and i'm up for the anti-moshpit group thing! i'm really scared my fragile bones gets dislocated and stuff. :stunned: its happened before (not at a gig though), and i'm sure it'll happen again. i just hope its not this Sunday!

the cds in Japan ARE NOT cheap btw. they're like 60 ringgit for one. freakin expensive :(

almost all things there are more expensive..not to mention the cost incurred for travelling there..though i assume u wont be goin all the way to japan JUST to buy some cd's..or are ya? ;)

what hotel do we have around the stadium negara? i think they'll be at JW marriot (its the least i could think of atm)or any other 5/6 stars hotel. I think i'm going to lurk around the starhill gallery a day after, they might be there, well who knows? Just a simple wild guess. ;)

most likely they will stay at traders hotel near klcc since the hotel is one of the sponsors

u mean muse might be staying in one of those RM30 per night hotels instead?:eek:

the perfect cover, i reckon.

haha i didnt mean that... but that's a good idea actually. :D noone would have thought of it cause they'd automatically assume that Muse (or any celebrity, in fact) would rather stay in some posh 5 star hotel rather than a dingy B&B...

but comparing to their past gigs, Muse have been staying at hotels. so.. .naaaah. no RM30 per night experience for Muse i spose. :LOL:

Nope. Sorry... any news for the Indonesian gig?

none so far. i wonder how it went and what the setlist is like.

you won't believe my situation

i took part in 6, won 3 contest, (hoping at least to win a pair) from a newspaper, from faces and klue. didn't win tigermusic, junkonline or juiceonline

there were some die-hard fans who were willing to do anything for those tickets and i sold all to them...all 6, with a little profit lah of course.

everyone say this is money-can't-buy experience...it's true. i woke up the next morning really full of regret. the moment i put my black holes and revelations cd (also won from a contest) into my hifi and cd player, started listening, my mind U-turned and i almost exploded with regret and tears fell from my eye. i shouldn't have been blinded by $. should have kept at least 1 or 2 for myself. My heart dropped and world almost collapsed with the very thought of missing out of the concert

so the very same day, i was DAMN lucky! I managed to buy back 2 tickets from some1!!! same seats, same price! OMG! it was

just like a dream come true...again. it was like fate! it was like a dream! TO WHOEVER THE KIND SOUL WHO SOLD ME THOSE TICKETS, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! I had loads of relieve after that and was jumping and strumming that whole day. i can tell you, even u offer me $1000 or $10000 for ticket now...i will say NO WAY! I just can't remember a bigger band than MUSE that truly touches my heart all the way...