You know KSR is way cooler than suan lum night bazaar! Even though the latter has a beautiful aura or whatever. What a cool place to hold a show eh? Crazy_mary and miele, you guys sure know how to get around Bkk with the mrt lol. Thanks for the poster... i'll think about hanging it somewhere in the room :D.

indeed, KSR has that hippie vibe eh? the shirts there are way cooler and cheaper. i wish i bought that yoda shirt there! we tried using almost all forms of public transport in bangkok: tuk tuk, mrt, bts, taxi and speed boat (?) lol.. really explored the city in various ways. People keep talking to us in thai! miele is now an expert in going around bangkok using the sky train.. heh..

miele gave u her poster eh? we found 2 at suan lum nite bazaar and two flyers at bts national stadium. u should've seen the faces of the securities while we took down the poster! lol.. i've laminated my bangkok poster and flyer. think am gonna place it on my working desk at school for motivation. :D

Hey.. again, thanks for the taxi ride!

No the thread must not die!! :eek::eek::eek:

so.. uhh... *thinks of a topic to talk about*

saw any women who are actually men at Thailand? lol.

i was hoping to see more really, but only noticed like 2 two in KSR. other than that... didnt actually meet one. lol

haha, in an attempt to revive the thread...

my sister who's in bangkok told me that bangkok has some, i quote "best tahap dewa" herbs (apparently it's called pueraria) which are touted as miracle herbs in japan and the US, but is available freely in bangkok...

apparently it's some kind of a tongkat ali for both men and woman, which probably explains why men and women in thailand are totally kick-ass.

meh, i'm probably too young for it, but the question is, did you and miele secretly bought or smuggle in some? (oh come on, u can tell me :p)

oo, kak faz, i like your sig... guests who bring "1 thai friend" are entitled to discount? that sounds like a great pickup line to meet thai men :erm:

u're definitely rite. the thais really kick ass! i wish i have their figure and stamina. the women there has beautiful skin and legs am telling ya... lol.. but other than that pueraria herbs, they're quite active. lumphini park was filled with people doing some kind of senamrobik when we were walking around the park trying to search for suan lum night bazaar around 8 pm. they're quite health conscious, i think lol..

sorry. nope. didn't smuggle any but i reckon we did consume lots of that herbs when eating their food! :p

haha.. thanks. got it from our hostel. :D it actually says, guests who bring a "special thai friend" need to pay 2500 baht! ahem..

Woah, I've missed so much, prepare for the multi-quote of doom:

i saw the bangkok thread, you guys looked and sounded like you had a lot of fun! damn i cant believe i missed out on the picture and video and everything la :( dom's my favourite summore :'(

but really, i dont get it, where did that setlist come from? you went clubbing? or is all of it some inside joke that i'm not aware of? lol. :$

aww,u guys really had fun..

ah,so the meetup is cancelled then? maybe next time :happy:

Deb, so comel la ur confusion, heheh.

Yeah wld have loved to meet u guys in KL. just wondering, I'll be in Bangi from tomorrow to the 15th, any chance of a rescheduling or should we wait a while before we meet up again?

You know KSR is way cooler than suan lum night bazaar! Even though the latter has a beautiful aura or whatever. What a cool place to hold a show eh? Crazy_mary and miele, you guys sure know how to get around Bkk with the mrt lol. Thanks for the poster... i'll think about hanging it somewhere in the room :D.

indeed, KSR has that hippie vibe eh? the shirts there are way cooler and cheaper. i wish i bought that yoda shirt there! we tried using almost all forms of public transport in bangkok: tuk tuk, mrt, bts, taxi and speed boat (?) lol.. really explored the city in various ways. People keep talking to us in thai! miele is now an expert in going around bangkok using the sky train.. heh..

miele gave u her poster eh? we found 2 at suan lum nite bazaar and two flyers at bts national stadium. u should've seen the faces of the securities while we took down the poster! lol.. i've laminated my bangkok poster and flyer. think am gonna place it on my working desk at school for motivation. :D

KSR: Yeah I love the place when I stayed there last year, maybe in February should stay there huh? Chose Silom this time as Skytrain, so convenience won over KSR's coolness But what if Muse stay @ Silom, easier to er stalk them if we stay there?

Help I'm doing it again, getting way ahead of meself and planning excitedly for a Muse gig. Some people never learn, huh ;)

Aaah faz, thanks for bringing up all the awesome memories. I loved localising; the transport, the language, people and food. Must learn more Thai, I'm quite proud ppl keep mistaking us for Thais, we must've blended in well :D

haha.. thanks. got it from our hostel. :D it actually says, guests who bring a "special thai friend" need to pay 2500 baht! ahem..

Damn cool sig la. Love the fact that it's 25) per person, heheh.

Today I was smiling as I kept my passport and the 2000 baht extra, Faz. Thanks again for everything.

Despite all the disappointment, u cool Musers somehow made up for it. Here's hoping there's a next Muse gig in SEA and more of us on this thread can go tegether, eh? :happy:

u're definitely rite. the thais really kick ass! i wish i have their figure and stamina. the women there has beautiful skin and legs am telling ya... lol.. but other than that pueraria herbs, they're quite active. lumphini park was filled with people doing some kind of senamrobik when we were walking around the park trying to search for suan lum night bazaar around 8 pm. they're quite health conscious, i think lol..

sorry. nope. didn't smuggle any but i reckon we did consume lots of that herbs when eating their food! :p

:$ aha, how could i miss that..

KSR: Yeah I love the place when I stayed there last year, maybe in February should stay there huh? Chose Silom this time as Skytrain, so convenience won over KSR's coolness But what if Muse stay @ Silom, easier to er stalk them if we stay there?

Help I'm doing it again, getting way ahead of meself and planning excitedly for a Muse gig. Some people never learn, huh ;)

Despite all the disappointment, u cool Musers somehow made up for it. Here's hoping there's a next Muse gig in SEA and more of us on this thread can go tegether, eh? :happy:

aww, i so know the feeling.. i mean, it's perfectly normal to wish there's a chance that muse will play at bangkok rock...

but somehow with muse, we plan like it's a given they're gonna come in february :rolleyes:.. all i know is if muse comes in february, i already have a place to stay.. but i might go ahead and er, stalk.

[quote=mikeadyla;3703235

aww, i so know the feeling.. i mean, it's perfectly normal to wish there's a chance that muse will play at bangkok rock...

but somehow with muse, we plan like it's a given they're gonna come in february :rolleyes:.. all i know is if muse comes in february, i already have a place to stay.. but i might go ahead and er, stalk.

Exactly :rolleyes:

Muse is like an awesome ex-boyfiriend you cant stay away from / keep finding ways to meet, you know you're being gullible but you cant help falling in love all over again. :$

Haha miele cmon i think you got to bring yourself back to earth! At least wait for confirmed news before even thinking about going! :p

Kak Faz thanks eh for the pics! I really like them :D.

+1... although i didn't actually go, i've actually taken to stealing you guys' piccies and pretending bangkok with muse was awesome.. sori eh kak faz, and thanks!

Exactly :rolleyes:

Muse is like an awesome ex-boyfiriend you cant stay away from / keep finding ways to meet, you know you're being gullible but you cant help falling in love all over again. :$

+1. haha... it's bloody difficult not to fall in love with muse! in fact rite now am missing 'em even more. esp after a very close and yet so far chance of seeing 'em again in bangkok. lol .. i really like u looking forward for february! i still dunno what to do with Liron's gift. it'll cost quite a lot to post it back to israel. am just gonna keep it till february as a lucky charm.. maner tau betol ke jadi. :p

Haha miele cmon i think you got to bring yourself back to earth! At least wait for confirmed news before even thinking about going! :p

Kak Faz thanks eh for the pics! I really like them :D.

think it's because we have a few unfinished business in bangkok that makes us looking forward for next year. ;)

No prob. hope the pictures turned out clear. i really like them too. heh..

+1... although i didn't actually go, i've actually taken to stealing you guys' piccies and pretending bangkok with muse was awesome.. sori eh kak faz, and thanks!

no worries, but if u decided to edit the picture and add urself somewhere among us in it, please send me a copy. heh..

Help, coz am getting very annoyed with MCR live in KL promos even though am actually going. :indiff::mad::wtf:

+1. haha... it's bloody difficult not to fall in love with muse! in fact rite now am missing 'em even more. esp after a very close and yet so far chance of seeing 'em again in bangkok. lol .. i really like u looking forward for february! i still dunno what to do with Liron's gift. it'll cost quite a lot to post it back to israel. am just gonna keep it till february as a lucky charm.. maner tau betol ke jadi. :p

think it's because we have a few unfinished business in bangkok that makes us looking forward for next year. ;)

No prob. hope the pictures turned out clear. i really like them too. heh..

no worries, but if u decided to edit the picture and add urself somewhere among us in it, please send me a copy. heh..

Help, coz am getting very annoyed with MCR live in KL promos even though am actually going. :indiff::mad::wtf:

u mean like giving each of them muse members and crews the smackings they deserve? :p.. i know who'd u like to volunteer to smack :rolleyes:

ehehe.. no worries, because i don't quite know how to use photoshop that well.. *searches for tutorial*.. if i do find out how, i'll deffo insert a picture of myself along with actual muse shots :happy:

er, because they're overwhelming the tv or because they're desperate to sell tickets? :erm:

lol, why annoyed?

because i don't remember the promos for MUSE live in KL were as massive as mcr's. bleh.. i don't want mcr to be the gig in 2007. i want it to be muse!! :p

u mean like giving each of them muse members and crews the smackings they deserve? :p.. i know who'd u like to volunteer to smack :rolleyes:

ehehe.. no worries, because i don't quite know how to use photoshop that well.. *searches for tutorial*.. if i do find out how, i'll deffo insert a picture of myself along with actual muse shots :happy:

er, because they're overwhelming the tv or because they're desperate to sell tickets? :erm:

lol. didn't mean that kind of "unfinished business"! :eek: oohhh but i don't mind volunteering smacking dom. :rolleyes:

they've been doing aggressive promos for mcr. dunno whether the tix sales are good or not..but the ticket prices are too expensive considering most of mcr fans are skool kids.:rolleyes: i think they should just bring muse as the opening act, sure the tickets will sell out punyer.:p

Aaaah ! I missed Chris' Birthday on the 3rd !

aww... u can still wish him happy belated birthday at his thread. no worries.. remember to wish dom a happy birthday err.. sometime next week? :$

LOL you should have joined us, it was the best muse meetup ever~ HAHA!:rabbi:

because i don't remember the promos for MUSE live in KL were as massive as mcr's. bleh.. i don't want mcr to be the gig in 2007. i want it to be muse!! :p

lol. didn't mean that kind of "unfinished business"! :eek: oohhh but i don't mind volunteering smacking dom. :rolleyes:

they've been doing aggressive promos for mcr. dunno whether the tix sales are good or not..but the ticket prices are too expensive considering most of mcr fans are skool kids.:rolleyes: i think they should just bring muse as the opening act, sure the tickets will sell out punyer.:p

This goes to show that Muse is so kick ass, they don't need too much publicity to sell out a 10,000 capacity venue! :pirate:

I myself can't wait to see them again, but seriously, i don't think i would want to go to Bkk to catch them...

:musesign:

i JUST noticed something today. MCR is playing at stadium MERDEKA. not Negara. i thought they were playing at Stadium Negara this whole time! no wonder they're so desperate to sell tickets la :p i went to Rock Corner, 1 Utama the other day to ask whether they're still selling the tickets and they are! hahaaaa!

i hope they wont sell out like Muse. seriously Muse made history when they sold out their concert here. so yeah Muse should definately be the 'gig of the year' instead of MCR. Gerard Way cant sing his normal high pitched songs live!! booo :p

it's the 6th.. *hehe, confirmed it from facebook..:p

anyway, happy birthday!! :D

i JUST noticed something today. MCR is playing at stadium MERDEKA. not Negara. i thought they were playing at Stadium Negara this whole time! no wonder they're so desperate to sell tickets la :p i went to Rock Corner, 1 Utama the other day to ask whether they're still selling the tickets and they are! hahaaaa!

ah, that explains it :p.. my friends are right pissed because they bought the tickets by beraturing panjang, but now all tickets are sold at a heavier discounted price by using xpax..

so what's the capacity for stadium merdeka? 20 000? or more?

er twit, so seating tickets will be those seats yang tgk football tu ke?

so cool la to have a birthday a day before dom's bday. u two deserve each other la.. can save money and go for like a birthday candle lite dinner to celebrate each other's birthday.. aww.. imagine that.Happy birthday, Debbie.

std merdeka is a LOT bigger than std negara. maybe around 30,000? and yes those seats are the ones utk tengok football. the standing area will be on the padang la i guess. hope the sound system there is good.

30% for celcom x pax eh? i wish celcom had sponsored for muse instead of tiger beer. :rolleyes:

This goes to show that Muse is so kick ass, they don't need too much publicity to sell out a 10,000 capacity venue! :pirate:

I myself can't wait to see them again, but seriously, i don't think i would want to go to Bkk to catch them...

:musesign:

I like how you think (missed this earlier).

Now that my head's slightly more normal :LOL:, I think it's demoralising planning for Bangkok Rock, what with it already being mid-December and the Festival's supposed to be in February. I mean, this has cancellation written all over again, right?

For purely selfish reasons I would prefer a Muse gig in Manila, since have never been there before.

Plus maybe get to meet the famous arias and Illuminatist :D

arias: Hi! how are ya? Having a good day?

celcom is a telecommunications giant, X-Pax is a package u can buy from Celcom.

Deb, what did u do for ur bday? Anything Dom related? Pics pls?

Oh, Happy Birthday to the_light!

hey thanks a lot guys! :happy: i finally got my ass off the couch and went to 1utama for dinner with my close friends haha. and then we watched the Heartbreak Kid which is damn funny btw. but they censored so much stuff it's not that funny anymore boohoo :(

i dont wanna post any pics because i is ugly and i was too lazy to wear any make up last night haha :LOL::$

I like how you think (missed this earlier).

Now that my head's slightly more normal :LOL:, I think it's demoralising planning for Bangkok Rock, what with it already being mid-December and the Festival's supposed to be in February. I mean, this has cancellation written all over again, right?

For purely selfish reasons I would prefer a Muse gig in Manila, since have never been there before.

Plus maybe get to meet the famous arias and Illuminatist :D

arias: Hi! how are ya? Having a good day?

celcom is a telecommunications giant, X-Pax is a package u can buy from Celcom.

Deb, what did u do for ur bday? Anything Dom related? Pics pls?

Oh, Happy Birthday to the_light!

Yeah i tink it's best not to get your hopes high, yet. Not until it is really, really confirmed.

hey thanks a lot guys! :happy: i finally got my ass off the couch and went to 1utama for dinner with my close friends haha. and then we watched the Heartbreak Kid which is damn funny btw. but they censored so much stuff it's not that funny anymore boohoo :(

i dont wanna post any pics because i is ugly and i was too lazy to wear any make up last night haha :LOL::$

I think the Heartbreak Kid is rated R21 here, which means they probably won't censor so much? i can imagine how much the Msian board of censorship has mutilated that film.. :eek:

In other news, 5 american lads collectively known as Incubus are coming to Singapore!! This coming March... Other Asian cities include HK, Manila and Jakarta. LAMC once again are the organisers in SG.