Hay guys! I finally check Muse news after being too busy and I get devastating news. =( You guys seem to be doing fine! That's good. I'm okay since I'm going to Bangkok as part of a tour and so my trip won't be wasted. I hope those who already got air tickets manage to sell them.

Uhhh since I booked tix through credit card, how am I supposed to know if I got a refund? (I know nothing about credit cards, they're my dad's ugh)

Aaaand. I think that the ticket people could have AT LEAST sent purchases an email to tell them of a cancellation. That or I didn't get one. That part really pissed me off. =([/

+1. they didnt bloody bother after they've got our money. LAMC bloody sent an 'America' gig promo and SISTIC is holding onto the money until the exact time of the gig itself

Pissed off? I've gone nuclear. Dont be fooled, the random jokes etc are all a cover to distract from this shitty turn of events. :mad:

have u got ur actual tix butterfly? Apparently u can refund at the place where u pick them up, starting from 28th 8pm. :rolleyes:

Hey Miele. I read back a few pages, and yep, everyone is upset. I'm glad I managed to come off a little better, but if I had made this trip solely for the sake of the concert I would be just as angry as any of you. My brother is also very let down because he was looking forward to this treat after his SPM.

From the LAMC site: Credit card purchases will be credited to the same card without having to return the physical tickets.

I'm not sure how to check this. =/

+1. they didnt bloody bother after they've got our money. LAMC bloody sent an 'America' gig promo and SISTIC is holding onto the money until the exact time of the gig itself

I agree. I did not find out this news until today, when I checked Muselive, and I'm already four days late! What about other people, who perhaps still don't know? I suppose they'll have to turn up at the venue then only find out there's no concert to go to.

*hugs everyone*

Interesting theory, that :p

If memory serves me right (it's been so long since SPM), for me the day after the last paper is reserved for loads of glorious sleep and just lazing around :) So u choose the timing of the meetup, eh Deb?

Hang on there Deb, just a bit more to go!

Btw ppl, am so enjoying the Triple J interview with Matt and Dom, especially about their nervousness before the show :LOL:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/topshelf/m1497336.mp3

lol we'll test that theory soon then haha!

yeah i cant wait for glorious sleep and outings and PROM! aaah prom :happy:

eh? but can the others make it for the meetup? the thread has been rather quite lately... :stunned:

i love that interview :happy: aww dom. "that's why we've been touring for 20 months" lol.

and the thing matt said about how any dodgy copper can just.. use anyone's ID info to frame anyone is really... freaky. :stunned: its really really... POSSIBLE. omg.

hey ultra_butterfly. i've got our (miele and i) refund today from sistic agent at KL sentral. i think what u can do now is ask ur dad to call his credit card bank and inform them that u supposed to be getting a refund from TTM. think u need to mention the date and point of purchase (TTM website) and ask the bank to call ur dad if they have received any info from TTM. complicated i know.. that's why i was willing to wait for sistic to buy the tix in cash.

good to know that u're not as pissed as us, esp me ;) think rite now, am like a politician.. giving people fake smiles and appear to be happy and all. heh... i promise myself that i will need to be a fan of Justin Timberlake and know every single of his songs first before i can like muse again. and crap.. i hate my rainlander now... forgot to make changes and it keeps reminding me about the bangkok gig.

on the hand, nadal and gasquet match really cheered me up.. and the big guns:

roger federrer and pete sampras today.. woohoo!!:happy:

I suppose they'll have to turn up at the venue then only find out there's no concert to go to.

*hugs everyone*

Cool, 'bangkok gig group therapy'! *group hugs*

We're jokingly trying to organise a Muse singalong in Bangkok. Moi n faz will be wearing our Muse tees :LOL:

yeah i cant wait for glorious sleep and outings and PROM! aaah prom :happy[/b]:

eh? but can the others make it for the meetup? the thread has been rather quite lately... :stunned:

i love that interview :happy: aww dom. "that's why we've been touring for 20 months" lol.

remember to share ur prom photos Deb

Meetup: yeah it's the recovery period for some of us...S'okay, we meet when we can :) The Dom bday project's deadline is on 1st of December. So if we're not doing it, I have to tell the 'organisers' soon.

yeah that interview's well funny. The stalled hydraulic lift thingy etc lol. Dom's responses in there really helped cheer me up some.

hey ultra_butterfly. i've got our (miele and i) refund today from sistic agent at KL sentral.

good to know that u're not as pissed as us, esp me ;) think rite now, am like a politician.. giving people fake smiles and appear to be happy and all. heh... i promise myself that i will need to be a fan of Justin Timberlake and know every single of his songs first before i can like muse again. and crap.. i hate my rainlander now... forgot to make changes and it keeps reminding me about the bangkok gig.

on the hand, nadal and gasquet match really cheered me up.. and the big guns:

roger federrer and pete sampras today.. woohoo!!:happy:

And again, thank u so much faz.

Cool idea *looks for my sis' JT cd* Oooh Maroon 5 will do as well, sheer brainless fun! :happy:

* Sort of envies faz getting to watch that tennis match* ;)

Useless info alert:

Btw, I'm excitedly waiting for another sporting event; Hockey Champions Trophy @ Bkt Jalil from the 29th. It's quite cool as Malaysia will get to compete with the worlds best: Oz, Holland, Germany, Spain etc. Will be wearing my Malaysia tee, waving little flags n cheering, so much fun! :p

Anyone wants to come along? :LOL:

it would be great if muse singalong really happens in bangkok.:D

miele, u have one super massive nice bff la.. thanks a MILLION for the link to the fedex- sampras tix match. man.. i was blown away. was in my own bubble to see those two guys and it kinda switched on my stalker mode again. i was

<----------------------------------------------------- this close -------------------------------------------------------------->

to stalk roger federrer back to his hotel. lol.. i was like :D:D through out the whole game.

did anyone manage to watch the EMAs?

miele, u have one super massive nice bff la.. thanks a MILLION for the link to the fedex- sampras tix match. man.. i was blown away. was in my own bubble to see those two guys and it kinda switched on my stalker mode again. i was

<----------------------------------------------------- this close -------------------------------------------------------------->

to stalk roger federrer back to his hotel. lol.. i was like :D:D through out the whole game.

ONE MORE SUBJECT TIL FREEDOM, MY FRIENDS!!

yeah i watched the EMAs. lol Matt thanked Tom Kirk. how nice of him :) Chris was quiet as always. lol. my brother's a huge huge fan of federrer but he's been so busy with work i dont think he even knows that they're in town! :stunned:

miele, about the Dom project... er.. what exactly are we supposed to do ar? lol. yeah they hydraulic stage thing was funny haha. i can actually imagine them like coming up.. then boom the thing shuts down and they're laughing their asses off :LOL:

yeah i watched the EMAs. lol Matt thanked Tom Kirk. how nice of him :) Chris was quiet as always. lol. my brother's a huge huge fan of federrer but he's been so busy with work i dont think he even knows that they're in town! :stunned:

miele, about the Dom project... er.. what exactly are we supposed to do ar? lol. yeah they hydraulic stage thing was funny haha. i can actually imagine them like coming up.. then boom the thing shuts down and they're laughing their asses off :LOL:

Lol good feeling ain't it Deb!

Matt & Dom were treating their acceptance speech like it was one of their live shows. HAHAHA. I just found it amusing. :)

:LOL: Faz, Izmir said u laju gila went down to take photos of Federrer. Glad to know the fan mode's back. ;) Glad u enjoyed it!

And yeah, he is an incredibly nice space cadet. :LOL: We're planning to go to Europe next June as well, nak ikut? Strangely it feels a bit sad that England wont be there....

For the Dom project, we're supposed to take photos in the form of a bday tribute (hold signs /placards whatever of what u want to say for his bday). Then send it to the person who's nice enough to volunteer to compile it in to a montage i.e. Yus

For better details browse this thread: http://69.16.237.208/showthread.php?t=48726&page=16

Deadline Dec 1. Wanna do it together ppl, or prefer individually / dont feel like it?

Hang on Deb ur nearly home free!

I remember upturning the school hockey goalpost and setting off fire alams after my last SPM paper. Such fun delinquent memories!

lol.. i understand the anticipation to be done with exams.. sabar, sabar.

i watched the one where dom was drunk ( i think..) and matt was saying something bout justin timberlake on youtube. wonder what he was saying about JT.. since am learning to become his fan now. almost there.. hooked to sexy back already and love umm bones? bullocks! lol.. :rolleyes:

your brother just missed a sick game, am telling ya.

lol at the hydraulic podium thingy.. i really like the part where dom was being cynical towards matt not being able to be on stage.. " someone in the band will say i can't do this..:rolleyes: "

:LOL: Faz, Izmir said u laju gila went down to take photos of Federrer. Glad to know the fan mode's back. ;) Glad u enjoyed it!

And yeah, he is an incredibly nice space cadet. :LOL: We're planning to go to Europe next June as well, nak ikut? Strangely it feels a bit sad that England wont be there....

For the Dom project, we're supposed to take photos in the form of a bday tribute (hold signs /placards whatever of what u want to say for his bday). Then send it to the person who's nice enough to volunteer to compile it in to a montage i.e. Yus

For better details browse this thread: http://69.16.237.208/showthread.php?t=48726&page=16

Deadline Dec 1. Wanna do it together ppl, or prefer individually / dont feel like it?

Hang on Deb ur nearly home free!

I remember upturning the school hockey goalpost and setting off fire alams after my last SPM paper. Such fun delinquent memories!

lololol.. i was shamelessly running down the stairs. at first segan gak to be in a fan mode but heck, i threw it all out of the window.. need to get federer's pic ( note that i misspelled federer's name earlier lol..) and at least see him rite infront of my eyes.. damn glad i did it. izmir must think am one crazy lady.. lol. and yeah he did mentioned about u guy's europe trip.. nah, don't think i have the money. nz 2011..that's where i wanna go. it IS gonna be a strange euro08. i can't imagine a euro without the english team and fans.. :stunned:

if u reaaaally want to do dom's project, i suggest we do it while in bangkok.. coz it looks like the rest tak mau join and u guys are planning to meet on the 1st so that's too late already.

if u reaaaally want to do dom's project, i suggest we do it while in bangkok.. coz it looks like the rest tak mau join and u guys are planning to meet on the 1st so that's too late already.

I thought of that as well (great minds etc) but kept posting here bout it for Deb's sake, since she likes Dom and cant be in Bangkok...

I'm undecided on whether to do it actually. See how it feels like when we're in Bangkok lah ya? Need to tell gocanux / Yus however.

hey ultra_butterfly. i've got our (miele and i) refund today from sistic agent at KL sentral. i think what u can do now is ask ur dad to call his credit card bank and inform them that u supposed to be getting a refund from TTM. think u need to mention the date and point of purchase (TTM website) and ask the bank to call ur dad if they have received any info from TTM. complicated i know.. that's why i was willing to wait for sistic to buy the tix in cash.

Ah, thanks for the help! =)

I thought of that as well (great minds etc) but kept posting here bout it for Deb's sake, since she likes Dom and cant be in Bangkok...

I'm undecided on whether to do it actually. See how it feels like when we're in Bangkok lah ya? Need to tell gocanux / Yus however.

that's true... don't wanna leave out deb. shannaz also mentioned that she wanted to join last time.. hmm. perhaps we can still do it on the 1st of dec.. coz of the time difference maybe sempat kot. shamelessly i haf to say i'm up for it as well. so shannaz, weresodisco?

Ah, thanks for the help! =)

glad i can i help. hope u got everything settled.

that's true... don't wanna leave out deb. shannaz also mentioned that she wanted to join last time.. hmm. perhaps we can still do it on the 1st of dec.. coz of the time difference maybe sempat kot. shamelessly i haf to say i'm up for it as well. so shannaz, weresodisco?

I remember weresodisco volunteering to take the pix, so that's sorted.

Deb, when's your last paper again? U save the best for last k :LOL:

what matt pic is that? i cant see it! :(

i think Matt said that he cant believe he beat JT for the best headliner award. i like that love stoned song! the interlude part especially... woooaaah. :eek:

okay so time for the meet up? i have to er, pick up my friend from the airport in the morning so i'll be a bit tired during the meet up i guess. or do you think we should do it earlier? :confused: i doubt yus or gocanaux will let us send them the vid on the 1st of dec itself.. but then again that's Malaysian timing :LOL:

EDIT: oh i can see the picture now! beautiful. he looks really 'in' with the music. :happy:

i was thinking of having it in the morning.. 11 am? but since u have to go to the airport.. maybe u can suggest a time? shannaz has a wedding she has to attend to.. so u guys tell us when u're free.

love stoned! that's it.. yeah it's a good song. was pleasantly surprised how nice JT's songs. i tell ya..

i was thinking of having it in the morning.. 11 am? but since u have to go to the airport.. maybe u can suggest a time? shannaz has a wedding she has to attend to.. so u guys tell us when u're free.

love stoned! that's it.. yeah it's a good song. was pleasantly surprised how nice JT's songs. i tell ya..

yeah i'm fine with it in the morning. my friend is coming back at about 5 or 6am, but she said we can come at 7am. lol. its gonna be like waking up for school again :LOL:

yeah JT's songs are surprisingly nice. i'm even starting to like that song he did with 50 cent :stunned: and that's saying something, since i generally despise hiphop so much. :p

That settles it then, 1st dec, 11 am. 1U. hope everybody's ok with that.

he did a collabo with 50 cent? i heard bout him and beyonce but i've never heard that 50 cent song.. been listening to his singles only on the radio..;)

yeah that song's on the radio a lot... its called "eyo technology" or something. not sure about the Eyo part. try looking it up on youtube or download it :) its those kind of typical songs with dirty lyrics though. something like Sexy Back. :D