will only comment when the whole thing is really confirmed! :LOL::p

but if im goin then im goin with u k.faz! so i can tell my parents that im goin to a rock festival but im goin with this nice 'kakak' whos matured and able to take care of 'adik-adik' a plus point; she's a 'cikgu sekolah' so she should be a very responsible person :LOL::D

OMG. feels like am planning a rombongan sekolah pulak.:LOL: hey shannaz, did u manage to pinjam the new harry potter book? am currently on chapter 12. so slow.. but haf too many things to read, including on line journals.. but sidetrack to here.

killer question indeed! my teacher said i wrote it half correct, since i kinda strayed from the main topic. she gave me 58%. mehh.

the question was "Acara semasa mengyambut ulang tahun kemerdekaan negara merupakan antara cara terbaik untuk memupuk semangat patriotisme dalam kalangan generasi muda. bincangkan"

so i wrote about the media massa having advertisements, the dataran merdeka and shopping malls having celebrations and fireworks, the eye of malaysia, the schools having competitions for most decorated class and the pertandingan membuat puisi and stuff. but my teacher said that i should have written about how doing that would memupuk semangat patriotisme. not what the kerajaan does to memupuk semangat patriotisme. hard la :(

about the bangkok rock fest, i told my sister about it and she went all "OH I WANNA GO I WANNA GO" too! haha this officially means that i've turned her into a Muse fan btw. so er, IF the thing is confirmed, we MIGHT drive there together. and thats a big IF. there's money to worry about and stuff as well :( and of course, our parents.

lol yeah thats so true :LOL: who knows, maybe if i can go i might be able to meet up with you guys there!

aww.. deb. no worries! 58% is quite Ok la. u still have ur trials and SPM to worry about. learn from ur mistakes. i think part of the reason BM is so difficult to score is becoz u haf to be critical in writing the essay. ur pengetahuan am is very important. u need to read newspapers and watch buletin utama. heh ( even i dont do that.. :$)

wow.. the two of u driving there? that sounds really fun and tiring.. fun becoz u guys can play muse in full blast in the car from KL to Bangkok n tiring becoz it's too far. but if u worry about money maybe u can just go there by bus. my parents (yes, auntie still haf to obey parents) dont trust my driving skills. heh.. Cant blame 'em. i do drive like a maniac sometimes..

*still waiting for weresodisco*

haro haro!

I'm going to the UK late August. So since some of u wanted to get Muse stuff which is not available here, I might be able to help you! Err..but do limit the size, I mean, I'm travelling light, so DVDs, CDs, t-shirts & mags are fine. Do write yr name, list of things & the expected price, also if possible write down your price budget limit, so that if the price exceeds your expected budget, I won't buy it.

I'm planning to meet Crazy Mary this Sat, 11/8 at Subang Parade, maybe around 2pm, but Mary have yet to confirm she'll be able to come or not. Anyway, those of you who want the stuff, and is free at that time, do join us. And do bring the cash as well hehe.. in British pounds yah..

Another place that is convenient is 1 Utama. So for those who can't go to Subang Parade can go to 1 Utama instead on Sunday, 12/8, 11 am at McD old wing. Actually, I'm just suggesting McD becos it's convenient to meet at an eating place..well it can be at any eating place though...i'm just suggesting ;) 11 am becos it's a real headache to get parking after 12 noon

Hmm..about the Bangkok gig, I think it's not really feasible to drive there becos it's really far, and maybe u need an international driving licence, insurance, petrol etc. And u have to take leave for longer days. Just take Air Asia, then maybe bunk in at Ann-Chun's place (if he/she doesn't mind). But then again, there are quite a number on the board here who are interested, so you'd probably have to stay at budget hotels, or get a really nice hotel room, but squeeze 5 of you in! ;)

Yes, better go to a festival in Bangkok & S'pore, it's waaay cheaper than those in UK ! (when converted to our currency).

haro haro!

I'm going to the UK late August. So since some of u wanted to get Muse stuff which is not available here, I might be able to help you! Err..but do limit the size, I mean, I'm travelling light, so DVDs, CDs, t-shirts & mags are fine. Do write yr name, list of things & the expected price, also if possible write down your price budget limit, so that if the price exceeds your expected budget, I won't buy it.

I'm planning to meet Crazy Mary this Sat, 11/8 at Subang Parade, maybe around 2pm, but Mary have yet to confirm she'll be able to come or not. Anyway, those of you who want the stuff, and is free at that time, do join us. And do bring the cash as well hehe.. in British pounds yah..

Another place that is convenient is 1 Utama. So for those who can't go to Subang Parade can go to 1 Utama instead on Sunday, 12/8, 11 am at McD old wing. Actually, I'm just suggesting McD becos it's convenient to meet at an eating place..well it can be at any eating place though...i'm just suggesting ;) 11 am becos it's a real headache to get parking after 12 noon

hey can i come and join just to lepak? lol! dont really have anything to buy coz i already spent quite a few on the Wembley stuffs! :LOL:

WAH. weresodisco, you're so lucky. i wanna go to the UK!!! instead, i'll be sitting for my SPM trials at the end of august. boohoo :(

i finally have the chance to get some proper muse merch from the uk, yet i cant think of anything i want! :( is there anything any of you are gonna get? i cant think of anything!

i might want the glastonbury DVD but i already have it! well, technically its my friend's one, but i dont think he remembers. hehe :p i might want a t shirt but i dunno how much that might cost. how much is a Single? i dont even know which single i want. booo.

shannaz, what kind of Wembley stuff? :eek:

crazy_mary, lol i just realised that Selangor is located at the bottom half of Malaysia. :LOL: my geografi is REALLY bad. but i dunno why it seems faster to travel to Penang instead of Johor.. but maybe that's just me. :p

just a few of the merch ie: t-shirts, hat, belt, which yet to arrive!!! :eek:

Wow was that the time where you spent a bomb? *Salutes*

Weresodisco, i envy you so much for going to the UK! I'd love to kirim something but it's ok!

Something random - I just watched the TIRO at KL and I'm reminded at how awesome the crowd was. Glad to have been part of that momentous night. It still gives me goosebumps!

shannaz and deb, do join us. i can pick u up somewhere in s. alam if u want! ;)

come to think of it, am not sure wat to kirim as well.. dun haf much money to pass to weresodisco anyways heh. maybe i'll ask her to buy any dvd or any muse related thing(notice the singular nouns that i used) that will only cost me around 50 quid coz that's my budget :$ am more there to meet her i guess. its nice to meet new people!

Nutcracker, i must say TIRO live in KL is just ace! the crowd (yours truly included! :D) went mental during that song. before starlight and supermassive black hole, i guess that's the only muse song that the malaysian radios ever played. now we've been blessed wif a few muse songs on the radio (mainly from BHR).

Wow ur radio plays a few tracks from BH&R? So far i've only heard SBH and Starlight, plus i've requested for TIRO cuz i know that is radio friendly, b4 BH&R was out.

Yeah that Malaysian crowd was great. Much more happening than the Singaporean dudes. :D:D

Wow ur radio plays a few tracks from BH&R? So far i've only heard SBH and Starlight, plus i've requested for TIRO cuz i know that is radio friendly, b4 BH&R was out.

Yeah that Malaysian crowd was great. Much more happening than the Singaporean dudes. :D:D

yeah.. i've heard plug in baby and KoC once and butterflies and hurricane a few times on the radio. invincible got played quite a lot too. but of course la people always requested starlight and TIRO. :rolleyes:

haha.. that means a lot coming from u. it's simply becoz we dont get a lot of great bands playing here as much u guys do..

yeah i'll be there!!! where in subang parade anyway?! 2.30 rite?!

i'll text u later tonite, hun!

Wahaha..oh Mary, I was in a hurry so it does seem like a shopping mall announcement yah? :p "Kereta bernombor XXX sila alihkan kenderaan anda"

Heya Deb, err I dunno how much a poster costs..do they sell posters? I always thought posters are given out free? Ehehe..

Anyway, u ppl shudn't be jealous of me going becos I'm gonna have to live like a hermit after this trip..everything is soooooo expensive there !!! (exchange rate X7). Prolly will eat once a day only hahahaha...

ah.. deb, u should've joined us just now. heh. somehow talking to shannaz and weresodisco made me in the 25th feb mood all over again. sorry if i was too crazy, weresodisco. muse and talking about muse do that to me all the time. :D it was really great meeting u and shannaz. my friend was actually quite surprised that we could talk about muse for hours! haha..hope u like the cds, but they were done in a hurry la.. i wanted to add a few more songs from Pj but didnt haf the time.

btw deb, r u contributing anything to that scrapbook for dom thingy?

oh no i missed it!!! :( :(

but i was at the library studying.. so that's my excuse for missing the meet up. and its a good reason too ok! :p

i'd love to contribute to the dom scrapbook but frankly i'm quite... lazy. LOL. i lost my fangirliness la :( and he didnt really inspire me much compared to chris. but i'll just say i love how witty and charming he is la :D that IS why i'm a fan of him anyway :p what about you?

weresodisco, when exactly are you going to the UK? what are kak faz, shannaz and mike gonna get? lol i wonder how much they're gonna cost...

Deb, I'm going on 28/8. Shahnaz didn't ask for anything coz she just bought a few stuff..Mary asked me to buy any Muse DVDs (except Hullaballoo la rite Mary?)

OK I'll try to ask for posters when buying the DVDs/CDs...or take them off from Wembley stadium if I happen to pass by...ehehe..no lah..just kidding ;)

Yeah Mary, kesian yr friend...why u torture her like that having to listen to us for hours & dragging her to all the gigs you wanted to go...hehehe...well at least u paid for her tickets...next time drag me lah wahaha...

Thanks for the 2 CDs Mary ! Haven't listened to them yet tho..

Eih..I think that Beasties gig promised in September ain't gonna happen lah..hmmm..

yeah, any live concert dvds other than hullabaloo. and hey.. if u get any free posters from buying those dvds that i asked u to, u shud give 'em to me not to deb! :p:p;)

my friend didnt actually mind.. i didnt drag her to come to the meet up, she wanted to join. so, nasib ler hehe.. nasib baik dia tahan.

weresodisco, i just checked out the beaties's website and they'regonna be in London at the time u're gonna be there, mate! :eek: but the two london shows are sold out, there's other shows at isle of urm.. something, something. GO CHECK 'EM OUT! u are so lucky, lucky u!

gah...bring me along! i can hide in ur luggage!

wow, now there's a possiblity of muse coming to NZ. wat's next? SEA ??

eh! no! we cant let the thread go to the 2nd page! haha.

so you want to tumpang my contribution to the dom scrapbook ar? but i have my trials... lol and i think he'd prefer if you make your own page just for him :happy: dont you think? hehe.

eh do you think there're any shops where you can actually BUY posters in London?

u can count on me to bump this thread everyday! heh ;). god, that actually makes me look like i dont haf a life!! lol.

i haf assignments due by the end of august ( am typing one rite now! ) so dunno la if i haf time to do it. but next week is the skool hols so maybe i'll get inspired then to make one page for him. if i do then u can tumpang ur message. :happy: