i have to say, Muse's setlists these days are pretty darn predictable. no offence intended to them of course. but seriously! the other day, my sister (who got the Rockzone ticks) asked me what songs she should listen to more so that she'd be ready for the gig this Sunday, and i wrote her this whole list of songs i'm pretty sure Muse is gonna play..

the fact that i can actually write down a list for her proves that their setlist is getting too predictable. :stunned:

muse! mr tom kirk! anyone! if you can read this, add a lil' spice to the setlist please! like adding in long lost songs like Dead Star and Unintended and Muscle Museum and Cave... to name a few. ;)

and i dont think i can make it for the grand meet up. i'd love to go, really! i'd LOVE to talk non-stop about Muse and how much i love them, but unfortunately i cant travel all the way to KL from PJ via public transport by myself. i cant, and i wont. its too dangerous for a young kid like me :(

so you guys have fun ok? :D maybe we could have another meet up on the day of the gig?

Hey hey hey! Can't wait till this Sunday! It's gonna be one of the best concerts in my life, right up there with my trip to Singapore to watch Coldplay last July (bugger promoters, why didn't u get them to come over here)! At least I didn't rush into buying Muse tickets at the Singapore show this time :D

I love the old albums, love the new one, can't wait for them to play! Oh, oh I so want the merchandise, t-shirts and all! I hope it's not too expensive though.

aw...but wait...what if we change the location? so far there're only three confirmed attendees, so if it's ok with the two of em, we can easily switch the venue to 1U or something...but...there's one thing that's been niggling in my mind: how are you getting to the gig on something if you can't and won't take public transportation...? and didn't you say you'd be bringing friends along?

cos really at this rate, i don't see the gathering happening. and i'll be there too early in the morning on the day of the gig to be able to participate in whatever get-together you're suggesting.

and andrewlee89, good fer ya that you didn't rush. but there's something to be said about having been to the singapore one and seen them live once and then getting to see them /again/ now. =D

edit:heya there sylvie. don't think there's a malaysian site dedicated to them (or an asian one for the matter), or at least i have yet to come across any myself, but if you want reports on the upcoming gig, all you have to do is hang around here.

how are you getting to the gig on something if you can't and won't take public transportation...? and didn't you say you'd be bringing friends along?

and i dont think i can make it for the grand meet up. i'd love to go, really! i'd LOVE to talk non-stop about Muse and how much i love them, but unfortunately i cant travel all the way to KL from PJ via public transport by myself. i cant, and i wont. its too dangerous for a young kid like me :(

i wont take public transportation alone. lol. my parents wont let me either. but if i'm going with a group of friends then sure... my friends cant make it for the get together thing cause their parents wont let them, since our first term exams are in 2 weeks. and i quote my friend's mum "this weekend ah, once we come back from Ipoh, you're going to the concert and thats it". so.... no grand meet up for him i guess.

i wont mind going if its 1U though! but if its too far for you guys then its okay la. ;)

well let's see if jerrysoon and coffeejunkie86 are agreeable.

so...mr. jerrysoon and ms.(?) coffeejunkie86, are the two of you agreeable with the venue change to 1 Utama? cos if you are, there'd be four on the list and we can officially get the ball for le muchos rolling.

and you're welcome, sylvie ;)

Hey I'm going with one of my friends 2 da concert. I'm not so sure if he'd b interested in the meetup on saturday though, but I definitely am. I'll let u guys know if we can make it asap yeah? Both of us r big MUSE fans (well anything brit-rock) lol.

Just an idea, who wants to meetup at the stadium rite b4 da concert? :D

heylo guys...

for those who have Astro, watch Hitz.TV...and look out for a Muse thingy..

i didnt get to watch the whole thing, coz i accidentaly changed the channel, so i dont noe what its abt, but i mananged to catch Dommeh at the end!:D

stay tuned..

Talk about hitz.tv. I've heard the ad on hitz.fm but I didn't pay much attention to it and all I heard was "Muse on hitz.fm." :LOL:

does anyone here won the hitz.fm Muse ticket giveaways? which ticket do they give? I'm not much a fan of hitz.fm, I listened to Fly alot, but at this point, i'm changing my frequency just to win those extra tickets! hahahaah.

i love microcuts! but when played live, i only like the awesome riff at the end. Matt cant seem to reach that high note live anymore. :(

Maybe that's because he's getting old ! :p

mikeadyla : different seats enters at a different entrance. so make sure u won't get the wrong entrance. check your ticket to know which entrance you should be taking.

lol i've watched the ad many many times. its just a Muse Special and they're most probably gonna show The Making Of Starlight, Koc and SMBH. the last bit where Dom says "its gonna be genius" is from The Making of Koc. aaand they also said stand a chance to win Muse Merch from the UK... basically just tshirts and stuff from the merch website.

... I WANT THOSE TSHIRTS!

Just an idea, who wants to meetup at the stadium rite b4 da concert? :D

me! since i cant make it to the le mucho grand meet up.. but i'm sure everyone haf diff tix, so it'd be difficult to organise that.wat tix did u get?

Talk about hitz.tv. I've heard the ad on hitz.fm but I didn't pay much attention to it and all I heard was "Muse on hitz.fm." :LOL:

i listened to hitz all day today in the car.. they're giving away pairs of pitt tix this friday, dude! well, i think so.. coz they kept mentioning dont miss the chances to win the RM233 tix. so try ur luck then.. i'm just listening if they haf any info about wat time they'll be arriving in KLIA to musestalking 'em at the airport :D

Maybe that's because he's getting old ! :p

man... if he's old than i'm old too.. wait, i AM old :erm:

i listened to hitz all day today in the car.. they're giving away pairs of pitt tix this friday, dude! well, i think so.. coz they kept mentioning dont miss the chances to win the RM233 tix. so try ur luck then.. i'm just listening if they haf any info about wat time they'll be arriving in KLIA to musestalking 'em at the airport :D

really? i'm sure the phone line going to be jammed. bah, its just a case of luck to win the ticket over Hitz.

The airport might be too far, lets just stalk them at the Hotel. The flyers in the paper did say the sponsored hotel, but oh well, I didn't put much attention on it, sooo, anyone else still hve the ad or might knowing it ?