Sigh I hope thats true though, if not then I'm gonna have to deal with their DVDs then do they have any live gig DVDs btw? They should've video taped the Singapore one. It was 'pwopa' epic

Wow Coldplay used to open for Muse? look at where they're at now!! its so ironic

Nah Muse used muuuuuch much less balloons, but thats compensated for its IMMENSE size!!! Muse's ones were giant! These are just.. err... normal sized i guess hahaha. they look cute all bouncy and stuff though

Eh what is this BRJ place?? *non KL person*

Aww sucks to hear about your hard time at work Joe! You could always come and vent here if you'd like, haha, you're more than welcome to complain about how horrible your job or boss or colleagues are

Awww......I do believe Coldplay has a live DVD in store. Just dunno is it as good as Singapore's one. Sigh... Why didn't they play in Malaysia :( Don't tell me the organisers couldn't afford to invite them here?.... *frowns*

I thought Coldplay come around before Muse does.... :stunned: Lol... even I studied in TAr College also dunno where is BJR. I only know where is TBR thou =P (TBR is Taman Bunga Raya, the residential area where TAR College is in)

Awwww....... that is so nice of you Debbie :happy: I would love to vent.... :shifty:as long as none of my collegues or someone from the hotel I work in lurks here :ninja: XP Haha....

Hey Faz! David Archuleta is coming to Msia...u must be happy LOL!

Link here

Also, I have one (1) extra C2 Covered Hillstand seating ticket for the F1 Sepang race this weekend (2 days pass – Sat,4th & Sun, 5th april) up for grabs.

Ticket costs RM200, but I’m selling at RM100.

Inclusive of transport by bus from KLCC to Sepang & back.

PM me if anyone is interested

Sigh.... Why can they just do a concert for him? :indiff: If they are afraid that there won't be much people going, they could just get a small venue like Stadium Negara or convention centres =/

Wow.... you are providing a full hospitality service inclusive of discount. That's really generous of you, weresodisco (sorry, I don't know your name >.o) Really nice of you :happy:

hey, no need to apologise Joelyn.so sorry to hear that you've been missing a lot because of work. but it's part and parcel of working life la kan?

is there a future for Malaysian gigs? am not very optimistic.

i know! haha.. am so happy that Archuleta will be coming here but at the same time am quite pissed that the passes for his showcase are very difficult to get. i can NEVER win anything from the radio la.. haiiiih.

aiseh.. i should've read yr sms earlier

interested to go see NIN?

Yeah, next time I better apply my leave long before it starts.... *indiff* Lol...

Maybe not such a BRIGHT future.. but at least a better one. Much better than 5 years ago :p

Police came to your school? =O Why? Whenever police comes to the school everyone will get tense. Police have been to my school a few times(in my 5 years of secondary school la, not once every few months :p) because of gangster fight and stuff but it's already much better than before I started studying there :stunned:

:shifty:Now we have to pretends as crews and kidnap Archuletta before he starts his show Are you in, Faz? :p

Quick Trivia: Roti Chanai is known as Roti Prata here in Sg.

And i can totally relate about your job thing. Used to feel that way once. But, you pick yourself up, and take it like a champ.

/cheesy moment

Really? All along I thought roti prata was something else. Now I know something. Lol

Hopefully it will come to pass soon and laugh about it. Btw, how long have you been working :stunned:?

I only have a gameboy. No PS3. Even that gameboy isn't exactly mine.... :rolleyes:

Nut: I just finished watching the Coldplay S'pore gig acoustic set. Were u near there Nut? Wow, that's really WITHIN REACH of the audience! No bouncers?

Will has quite a nice singing voice ;)

Hey don't u feel curious to see them play in an Arab country? Chris saying "Marhaba" (Hello) hehe.. This girl in Abu Dhabi is really lucky, she got to sit next to Chris, & Chris wished her happy birthday.

Btw, rain came down during Yellow

Nut, u don't mean muse to be the next u2 kan. we don't want them to be too big. I like travis the way they are now, not too commerical :)

mapley = mamak's place ;)

Ya lah, pity Honda. good to see barichello on the podium again tho ;)

faz, just try, you may be lucky lukcy lucky! (archuleta competition)

wait, why do u have school on sunday? i thot replacement class shud be on saturdays?

NIN -probably that'll be their last show! (before taking an indefinite break), same goes for jamiroquai. so am interested to go. still early though. BUT WAIT! Singfest is also happening in august! and the possible line-up is enticing :p (The Killers, Snow Patrol, The Cure)

Liz: not going to rachael. i only know 1 song, oh dear.

Ooh echo park - that catchy buck rogers & 7 days in a sun :)

i actually started with YWTS, then lapsed for a while, continued with PTS. then only i checked out CIS. i still don't have echo park tho..yeah, i don't really like silent cry la, probably distracted too

also am quite slow to like franz ferdinand's tonight. but it's still catchy! aiyo i haven't got the killers yet. kasabian new album coming in june. read a good review of this band called "the view". probably will check that out too. i checked elbow - the seldom seen kid. liked that one, very spacey. 'tis mercury music prize winner i think. eh manics confirmed their latest album title - journal for plague lovers. athlete - i've only got tourist. what u reckon liz? muse. classical orchestra. interesting! we shall wait.

eh now must go get jamiroquai greatest hits :p

Wow I missed too much, so here's some pic spam / Sunburst recollections (instead of replies to u guys):

Noh of Hujan has a pact to never let anyone see his eyes (except Faz):

Couldnt get a better pic, some harcore Butterfans were pushing vs me:

I was standing there open mouthed watching this ladi sing in her kebaya and kain batik. cayalah! She sounds like a huskier Sarah McLachlan:

This sort of sums up the icky side:

Sorry that last pic was evil I know. But despite some royal fuckups (missing M & G with Korn, can u believe it?), the event was great and was comparable to the 1st Sunburst.

Awesome acts, including several local ones did me proud, as well as some of the most happening crowds I've ever seen. Highlight; definitely hanging with Nut and his friend, and my friend managing to get a thrown drumstick!

Eh why all my pics tak keluar? *Noob*

Never mind, on to other matters then:

Nut: thank you so much for all the pix and ur review. I really enjoyed all of it.

F1: so excited! Never been to F1 before + Jamiroquai = pee in pants. Damn where are my old cassettes? Faz u coming right? As usual, I have to ask: who else is going?

NIN: I'm going, since the early bird is SGD 79, and it may be their last tour. *Digs out old cassettes. But whether sempat renew passport in time :(

Ahhhh running out of time .. can't read all the above posts but I gotta stop by to say this.

Faz! Kimi. Pavilion. 11am (make it 12 lah, we know F1 drivers aren't punctual :LOL:). THURSDAY, 2nd April! >Link<

Make sure you take emergency leave!

Sadly I've already took Wednesday and Friday off for F1. I don't think I have valid reasons to take leave anymore lol plus, I'm only an intern! So you have to go and report to us..! ;) My friend Farhana and co should be there too I think!

Edit: And here's another!

Meet Renault F1 drivers Nelson Piquet Jr and Romain Grosjean at Bangsar Village II in Kuala Lumpur this Thursday, April 2, at 4 pm. And while you're there, you can have a chance to win Renault F1 merchandise personally autographed by the drivers!

Nelsinho!

Edited by guilt-stricken

Ahhhh running out of time .. can't read all the above posts but I gotta stop by to say this.

Faz! Kimi. Pavilion. 11am (make it 12 lah, we know F1 drivers aren't punctual :LOL:). THURSDAY, 2nd April! >Link<

Sadly I've already took Wednesday and Friday off for F1. I don't think I have valid reasons to take leave anymore lol plus, I'm only an intern! So you have to go and report to us..! ;) My friend Farhana and co should be there too I think!

:eek: really ar? Oooo.... Tempted to go and why is all the celebs going to Pavilion these days>?

:LOL:

NIN: I'm going, since the early bird is SGD 79, and it may be their last tour. *Digs out old cassettes. But whether sempat renew passport in time :(

Awww lucky. :( I'll be in school, so I won't get to go. I can't believe I didn't see them, Mando Diao, MARKY RAMONE and others at Beijing Pop Fest 2007. Bigggg mistake. :facepalm:

Heart: OMGosh Kimi, Kimi, Kimi, Kimi. I wanna meet him after only seeing his spiky hair a few years back.

Conscience: cannot ponteng sekolah just because of Kimi Raikkonen. If cikgu also ponteng then students lagi la.. haha... meh..:'(

Conscience > Heart. :(

anyways, a bit of his blog after the Oz gp:

I’ve always liked the Sepang circuit and I’ve won there twice, the last time was last year. I like driving there. It’s very demanding, the weather conditions are tough, it’s hot like in a Finnish sauna. I don’t know how competitive we will be, because the cars have changed quite a lot compared to last year, but we’ll give it our all to win! [/Quote]

aww.. Sepang reminds him of Finnish Sauna..

Quick post today, cant read what all you guys said yet lol I'm heading off to the post office now. i just wanted to say:-

ahahahh the board's April Fool's stunt this year was pretty hilarious! :chuckle:

well, i was genuinely scared. i didn't think it was funny at all. i thought my computer was infected by this april fool worm that people have been talking about for the past few days and it had stolen all my passwords. cemas giler! :stunned:

Sigh.... Why can they just do a concert for him? :indiff: If they are afraid that there won't be much people going, they could just get a small venue like Stadium Negara or convention centres =/

Police came to your school? =O Why? Whenever police comes to the school everyone will get tense. Police have been to my school a few times(in my 5 years of secondary school la, not once every few months :p) because of gangster fight and stuff but it's already much better than before I started studying there :stunned:

:shifty:Now we have to pretends as crews and kidnap Archuletta before he starts his show Are you in, Faz? :p

i know! Archuleta should have a concert here. but i dunno std negara is the right place. cannot la.. std keramat tuh. perhaps somewhere smaller la considering he only has an album out and all his school kids fans.

yup. it's a regular thing actually. but this time around there's a huge case la. something which i don't think it's appropriate for me to disclose here.

Kidnap ickle archie? SET! haha..

i think u should go to pavillion Joelyn. take a lot of Kimi pictures for me la..

Edited by crazy_mary

Nut, u don't mean muse to be the next u2 kan. we don't want them to be too big. I like travis the way they are now, not too commerical :)

mapley = mamak's place ;)

Ya lah, pity Honda. good to see barichello on the podium again tho ;)

faz, just try, you may be lucky lukcy lucky! (archuleta competition)

wait, why do u have school on sunday? i thot replacement class shud be on saturdays?

NIN -probably that'll be their last show! (before taking an indefinite break), same goes for jamiroquai. so am interested to go. still early though. BUT WAIT! Singfest is also happening in august! and the possible line-up is enticing :p (The Killers, Snow Patrol, The Cure)

also am quite slow to like franz ferdinand's tonight. but it's still catchy! aiyo i haven't got the killers yet. kasabian new album coming in june. read a good review of this band called "the view". probably will check that out too. i checked elbow - the seldom seen kid. liked that one, very spacey. 'tis mercury music prize winner i think. eh manics confirmed their latest album title - journal for plague lovers. athlete - i've only got tourist. what u reckon liz? muse. classical orchestra. interesting! we shall wait.

eh now must go get jamiroquai greatest hits :p

yeah la.. don't want muse to be as HUGE as U2. or even as huge as Coldplay in the states.

i meant school finishes at 2 on Sat which means that i can't go to the F1 autograph session.

if killers come than i need to go too.

Eh why all my pics tak keluar? *Noob*

Never mind, on to other matters then:

Nut: thank you so much for all the pix and ur review. I really enjoyed all of it.

F1: so excited! Never been to F1 before + Jamiroquai = pee in pants. Damn where are my old cassettes? Faz u coming right? As usual, I have to ask: who else is going?

eh, why Noh doesn't like people seeing his eyes? they're normal what .. hehe. he's so cute la and very funny as well.

yeah.. am going to F1. planning to sneak in some subway sandwiches in my telekong bag on sat and sunday. food there damn expensive la and am a cheapskate heh.. ooh. must get earplugs.

Liz and Aida,

am dying for pictures and report from the M&G.

eh, why Noh doesn't like people seeing his eyes? they're normal what .. hehe. he's so cute la and very funny as well.

yeah.. am going to F1. planning to sneak in some subway sandwiches in my telekong bag on sat and sunday. food there damn expensive la and am a cheapskate heh.. ooh. must get earplugs.

Liz and Aida,

am dying for pictures and report from the M&G.

Hehe, Noh tu saja nak remain mysterious kot, some sort of frontman mystique I guess. Yeah he's quite entertaining. During Sunburst throughout the show he was "peewit"-ing and making kissy faces at Bunkface's lead vocalist (the mat salleh dude), coz Bunkface were up next. Noh was like, "chop wei, aku nyanyi 3 lagu je lagi". Then he proceeded to sing the chorus of 'Destinasi' or something by Bunkface. Haha I guess u had to be there to get the humour....:p

Sneaking in food: Excellent idea. Now how the hell do I smuggle mineral water? faz where do u get ur ear plugs *F1 noob*

2nd request for F1 M & G piccies! Dont forget the teddy bear :LOL:

On other news, the U2 support tix are being sold now. Omg they get to watch Muse again

*iz very jealous*

Edited by miele

Quick post today, cant read what all you guys said yet lol I'm heading off to the post office now. i just wanted to say:-

ahahahh the board's April Fool's stunt this year was pretty hilarious! :chuckle:

Erm.... What is this year's April Fool stunt? :erm: Couldn't come online yesterday cause the connection is so crappy :(

Heart: OMGosh Kimi, Kimi, Kimi, Kimi. I wanna meet him after only seeing his spiky hair a few years back.

Conscience: cannot ponteng sekolah just because of Kimi Raikkonen. If cikgu also ponteng then students lagi la.. haha... meh..:'(

Conscience > Heart. :(

anyways, a bit of his blog after the Oz gp:

aww.. Sepang reminds him of Finnish Sauna..

well, i was genuinely scared. i didn't think it was funny at all. i thought my computer was infected by this april fool worm that people have been talking about for the past few days and it had stolen all my passwords. cemas giler! :stunned:

i know! Archuleta should have a concert here. but i dunno std negara is the right place. cannot la.. std keramat tuh. perhaps somewhere smaller la considering he only has an album out and all his school kids fans.

yup. it's a regular thing actually. but this time around there's a huge case la. something which i don't think it's appropriate for me to disclose here.

Kidnap ickle archie? SET! haha..

i think u should go to pavillion Joelyn. take a lot of Kimi pictures for me la..

:LOL:Kimi is quite good looking. But his lack of smile or friendliness does make it kinda turn off for me. Which is how he earns his name Iceman I guess. No offfence to Kimi or his fans ok. :eek: Don't chase me with torchlight and sticks! ekk....

:LOL: When you say it that way, it makes it sound funny that cikgu is also so keen on seeing kimi raikonen, but then on the other hands, you are just a girl like the rest of us :p;)

Yeah... with just an album it is quite hard for him to hold a concert. But then to win passes isn't easy. Unless you know some insider who works in the company that is giving out the pass :(

Sigh.... the internet connection yesterday was totally crappy :indiff: so I miss out on the april fool joke and didn't manage to read your reply, Faz. Cause no one is going so I end up not going :rolleyes:Lol

bmw sauber bear that liz won

bmwbear.jpg

pics of liz at M&G are on her camera

btw liz, check out jamiroquai's video "virtual insanity" on you tube ya. it's brilliant!

also liz, i remembered u were confused with our referring to jamiroquai as jay kay. he's actually the singer & songwriter for the band

Sorry guys, will update soon enough! I hate that I don't even have time to sit down and write about everything that happened. Exhausted. and it's not even the weekend itself!

I did however manage to upload this picture up

Christian Klien is loveable. He's certainly the exact character that I imagined him to be in real life :] He even managed to pull an April Fool's joke of sorts on me -__- Laid back, sarcastic, good humoured, capable of teasing others & extremely good looking with that lovely German accent of his... etc. :p

dc2b20f7.jpg

:happy:

Sucks that he wasn't at the gymnasium with the rest of the BMW Sauber drivers during the staff encounter though (I bet he didn't wake up in time :LOL:) Could've stalked met up with him and perhaps talked properly with him ;] the brief encounter during the afternoon event wasn't enough to explain the scrap book...!

Then again, if I had Nick Heidfeld in a constant radius of 5m from me in the same room, I wouldn't be able to pay proper attention to anything else...

Hehe, Noh tu saja nak remain mysterious kot, some sort of frontman mystique I guess. Yeah he's quite entertaining. During Sunburst throughout the show he was "peewit"-ing and making kissy faces at Bunkface's lead vocalist (the mat salleh dude), coz Bunkface were up next. Noh was like, "chop wei, aku nyanyi 3 lagu je lagi". Then he proceeded to sing the chorus of 'Destinasi' or something by Bunkface. Haha I guess u had to be there to get the humour....

Sneaking in food: Excellent idea. Now how the hell do I smuggle mineral water? faz where do u get ur ear plugs *F1 noob*

2nd request for F1 M & G piccies! Dont forget the teddy bear :LOL:

On other news, the U2 support tix are being sold now. Omg they get to watch Muse again

*iz very jealous*

awww.. Noh is so cute!

i dunno how to smuggle mineral water. i've never done that. only smuggled food before. the key here is to go in when there's a lot of people and bring in 2 or 3 bags to confuse those security people heh heh..

u can get earplugs at any pharmacy but if u have earphones for yr mp3 player just use that to protect yr ears. go there early if u can. the jam might be horrible if you try to go there like a couple of hours before the race. plus, all the good spots to check out the race might be occupied by the time u arrive.

am not really jealous with the U2 and Muse concerts coz they're playing at huge stadiums right? prefer muse in a small gig like the one in std negara. :p

Yeah... with just an album it is quite hard for him to hold a concert. But then to win passes isn't easy. Unless you know some insider who works in the company that is giving out the pass :(

Sigh.... the internet connection yesterday was totally crappy :indiff: so I miss out on the april fool joke and didn't manage to read your reply, Faz. Cause no one is going so I end up not going :rolleyes:Lol

Joelyn, I WON 2 DIGI PASSES FOR DAVID ARCHULETA'S SHOWCASE NEXT WEEK!!! wooot!!! haha... so freaking happy. but the problem now is both my friend and my sister want me to take 'em to the showcase. aiseh... how to choose la.. :(

aww.. u didn't go. did u check out the pictures on the paper today? eeesshhh jeles giler. screw school tomorrow. am gonna go to sepang early in the morning for the autograph session! :phu: hopefully i won't listen to my conscience tomorrow though coz my friend won a pair of mall area --citrine to be exact-- tickets for the race this weekend! wooot! i know it may not have the best view of the track but at least i'll be at the mall area during the race.. :happy: so now, i have no idea what to do with my C2 tickets. anyone interested? oh but it also means that i can't watch the race with miele and aida. bummer..:(

bmw sauber bear that liz won

bmwbear.jpg

pics of liz at M&G are on her camera

btw liz, check out jamiroquai's video "virtual insanity" on you tube ya. it's brilliant!

also liz, i remembered u were confused with our referring to jamiroquai as jay kay. he's actually the singer & songwriter for the band

hey. i touched that bear too haha.. should've shown the driver's signature at the back too la.. ;)

Sorry guys, will update soon enough! I hate that I don't even have time to sit down and write about everything that happened. Exhausted. and it's not even the weekend itself!

Christian Klien is loveable. He's certainly the exact character that I imagined him to be in real life :] He even managed to pull an April Fool's joke of sorts on me -__- Laid back, sarcastic, good humoured, capable of teasing others & extremely good looking with that lovely German accent of his... etc. :p

dc2b20f7.jpg

:happy:

Sucks that he wasn't at the gymnasium with the rest of the BMW Sauber drivers during the staff encounter though (I bet he didn't wake up in time :LOL:) Could've stalked met up with him and perhaps talked properly with him ;] the brief encounter during the afternoon event wasn't enough to explain the scrap book...!

Then again, if I had Nick Heidfeld in a constant radius of 5m from me in the same room, I wouldn't be able to pay proper attention to anything else...

omg, Klien is so so good looking haha.. where are Heidfeld's pictures? we want Nick!! heheh..

how was the practice session btw?

on other news. we have a new PM today!

Edited by crazy_mary

Aida: About Muse being the next U2, i read about it somewhere, i think it was in their unofficial biography.

Yep I was very near Coldplay during their acoustic set. Uploaded the first part with Speed of Sound and Death Will never Conquer. There were security guards near them, but when i grabbed Chris Martin's shoulder he was alone! He walked damn fast lah hahaha.

Kak Faz: Ye lah if Muse is big = expensive concert tickets. :p

Have fun at the F1 guys! Wish i could watch Jamiroquai :awesome:

Christian Klien is loveable. He's certainly the exact character that I imagined him to be in real life :] He even managed to pull an April Fool's joke of sorts on me -__- Laid back, sarcastic, good humoured, capable of teasing others & extremely good looking with that lovely German accent of his... etc.

dc2b20f7.jpg

Awww.... He looks cute in that picture. Must be fun being able to interact with him:D *envious*

awww.. Noh is so cute!

i dunno how to smuggle mineral water. i've never done that. only smuggled food before. the key here is to go in when there's a lot of people and bring in 2 or 3 bags to confuse those security people heh heh..

am not really jealous with the U2 and Muse concerts coz they're playing at huge stadiums right? prefer muse in a small gig like the one in std negara. :p

Joelyn, I WON 2 DIGI PASSES FOR DAVID ARCHULETA'S SHOWCASE NEXT WEEK!!! wooot!!! haha... so freaking happy. but the problem now is both my friend and my sister want me to take 'em to the showcase. aiseh... how to choose la.. :(

aww.. u didn't go. did u check out the pictures on the paper today? eeesshhh jeles giler. screw school tomorrow. am gonna go to sepang early in the morning for the autograph session! :phu: hopefully i won't listen to my conscience tomorrow though coz my friend won a pair of mall area --citrine to be exact-- tickets for the race this weekend! wooot! i know it may not have the best view of the track but at least i'll be at the mall area during the race.. :happy: so now, i have no idea what to do with my C2 tickets. anyone interested? oh but it also means that i can't watch the race with miele and aida. bummer..

on other news. we have a new PM today!

:LOL: I bet Kimi is worth ponteng-ing school for XP HAha.... Awww. Yeah, now come to think about it, too bad I didn't go. Or else I could take a gazilion photos of him. Hehe... Although he is kinda cool(as in his mood and facial expression but he is good looking :eyebrows:) lol

I've tried to smuggle mineral water before where I got this big bag and there is a lot of stuff in it. Unless the security is damn strict or else usually I got away with it :p Hehe....

In a way, both big and small stadium has it own benefits. Big one means bigger crowd but small one means bigger Muse :p

Haha!!! Awww.... That is so great! Is it the purchase David Archuleta promotion bundle thingy? I joined as well and at first I thought I didn't get it as I send that 2 hours after I recieve the addvertisement from Digi( I thought it was all snatch up. lol) And then on Friday, I recieve the sms that I've WON 2 passes to David Archuleta's concert. I was so freaking happy that I shove the hand phone to my brother's face XP NOw got to think of a way to get my butt to Sunway to get the tics on 8 April :erm::LOL:

And I thought they said Najib will be the PM just a few months ago. :stunned: Time does seems to fly...

Oh and do tell the F1 experience. I want to know about it! =D

Have fun at the F1 guys! Wish i could watch Jamiroquai :awesome:

Here's a review: http://star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/7/music/3641983&sec=music

OMG Jamiroquai was energy-drainingly awesome!!! Totally got dizzy coping with Jay Kay's smexy moves ( Liz I'm quoting u here). C'mon Liz post ur photos, my photos not so good as we were in the middle and I was too busy dancing my ass off! Went apeshit during deeper underground actually, there goes me old hips :awesome::awesome::\mm/:

Haha okay the race itself was exciting (imho as a noob), and the non-traditional teams actually winning for a change was fun. But the best part was partying in the rain and laughing non-stop over the antics of the crazy Mat sallehs. Haha the Finnish dudes actually brought their own inflatable rafts / floats to mudslide dohwnhill on :D

I balik n totally coma after that :LOL: Thank god I took Monday off!

Edited by miele

Hello, here's the setlist of Jamiroquai's gig last Sunday. Got it from their official site. 13 songs altogether, but songs from their 1st album were long. It There were about 4 opening acts before. Too bad, they didn't play Virtual Insanity though :(

Agree with Faz on Jay Kay's dance moves, that reminds me of Miele's fren, Izmir's comment : Jay Kay punya kaki macam anak pony LOL! I said to him, err pony is already anak kuda, what do u mean by anak pony? Like a pony's baby? :p LOL!

THE KIDS

HIGH TIMES

SEVEN DAYS IN SUNNY JUNE intro

ALRIGHT

LITTLE L

BLACK CAPRICORN DAY

CANNED HEAT

USE THE FORCE

TRAVELLING WITHOUT MOVING

COSMIC GIRL

SPACE COWBOY

LOVE FOOLOSOPHY

Encore:

DEEPER UNDERGROUND

And for pix, here's a link (also taken from the official website).

Also here

Me & Miele were quite at the back, so most shots I got were not up close. Better look at those pix in the link ;)

Btw, the gig ended around 11pm, then went back, reach home midnite, then re-watched the race on TV LOL! I was really blur on what actually happened on the track :p

Yeay for Liz becos Nick won 2nd place :) So sorry for Faz / Joleyn though cos Kimi didn't get any points. But then again, the winners were only awarded half of the full points, so not too far for him to catch up eh.

Okay, I know this is basically spamming because they didn't play in Malaysia but....

OMD KAISER CHIEFS WERE AMAZING. WAS NOT EXPECTING THEM TO BE SO GOOD. BEST GIG I'VE EVER BEEN TO, HANDS DOWN. It even made up for missing Oasis. :eek:

AND I HAVE RICKY'S BEER CAN. AND THEY WAVED AT US DURING SOUNDCHECK. I WILL POST PICS, RECORDINGS, AND VIDS ANOTHER DAY. (:

The setlist was Spanish Metal, Everyday I Love You Less And Less, You Want History, Good Days Bad Days, [forgot the order of the rest of the songs....] and the song before the encore was Take My Temperature. :happy: Encore was Can't Say What I Mean and Oh My God.

OMD KAISER CHIEFS WERE AMAZING. WAS NOT EXPECTING THEM TO BE SO GOOD. BEST GIG I'VE EVER BEEN TO, HANDS DOWN. It even made up for missing Oasis. :eek:

AND I HAVE RICKY'S BEER CAN. AND THEY WAVED AT US DURING SOUNDCHECK. I WILL POST PICS, RECORDINGS, AND VIDS ANOTHER DAY. (:

The setlist was Spanish Metal, Everyday I Love You Less And Less, You Want History, Good Days Bad Days, [forgot the order of the rest of the songs....] and the song before the encore was Take My Temperature. :happy: Encore was Can't Say What I Mean and Oh My God.

hey, no problem, good to hear u having fun ;) Thanks in advance for the pix / vids ya :). I marked "kaiser chiefs" on the calendar yesterday, didnt know u went.

miele, it was faz who mentioned jay kay's smexy moves....unfortunately she had to leave earlier that nite ;)

btw, miele's fren - cheenang called her during some might say from oasis' gig in s'pore the same nite ;)

Thank you for the setlist aida! As usual it was all just a joyful blur to me :$

Hahaha those "anak pony" legs were damn smexy! Can still picture it in my mind.

http://www.junkonline.net/articles/1419-Braving-through-rain--mud-at-Jamiroquais-F1-concert

I think it was "Some might say", I may be wrong though. If ur reading this, thank u korndamned for the call! Anyone else who was at the Oasis gig (doubtful on the malaysian thread, heheh)?

Oh I forgot; flashback for Nut and sesiapa yg berkenaan: http://voize.my/wpv2/happenings/they-came-they-saw-they-kornquered

Fair review, except for the "last major rock concert = Linkin Park?? What was Muse?. And the adolescent sweat bit, I didnt see that many teenagers, if u know what I mean. But the rest mass singalong etc was accurate and fun to read.

Edited by miele

Wow glad you guys had toooonnes of fun during the weekend! Liz that Christian Klien dude is HOT. Damn you're so lucky! ajfdj;saf.

On another note, I've finally applied for a scholarship at Shell! :D am gonna apply for more scholarships soon, and yet I haven't applied for any universities yet, and my exams are in a month. Hellooooo stress and sleep deprivation :'(

Gig/concert related (and a little F1 thrown in as well ;):

Jamiroquai.

Wow. That was such a looong tiring (wet!) day. Not to mention how utterly filthy my shoes were with all that mud and soaked socks (ew)! Was it all worth it though? Definitely :D It was so great to meet up with my fellow racing buddies again since after A1 last October. Added to that would be fellow Musers who are equally, apparently, crazy as we are for suriving such a long day lol <3 Aida Faz Miele, we certainly had our fair share of fun waiting under Nick (:LOL:). Right, moving on to Jay Kay... I have to say, no doubt I've only read articles of praises towards the opening acts, I can't help but yawn at almost every single performance, especially Naturally 7 (perhaps I may have channeled all my excited-ness towards Nick's podium finish). I hope no one here's a huge fan, but I just couldn't... fathom their apparent awesomeness as some of them would presume it to be? I don't think they got the crowd moving much ...? From where I was standing (I entered late actually - coz I was still loitering around the circuit til 8:30pm... XD the circuit was so beautiful at twilight!) the crowd was not into the music at all ... Everything changed when Jay Kay came on stage though. Despite being totally exhausted, the crowd certainly made the best of good music and danced their night out.! I have a little confession though - I left a tiny bit earlier to escape the traffic..! My soaked feet at that point couldn't take it any longer...

Oasis

My Ash buddy, L, went for the Oasis gig! She stood right in front of Noel and apparently he threw a pick right in her face! Lol or something like that.. Miele, I don't think Oasis played Some Might Say because L mentioned it wasn't on the setlist..although Liam did mistakenly introduce Wonderwall as Some Might Say.. probably just teasing the crowd I suppose.. Haha. I'm so glad they played The Masterplan though! Here's a

to the vid. You can find more Oasis vids there :] Also, here's the link to her review.

This, I can definitely say. She's a crazy dedicated fan to CDs and the likes. Here's her collection of a massive eighty-three Oasis related CD albums, singles, bsides, DVDs, etc!!

oasiscd.jpg

RESPECT!

Kaiser Chiefs

Yaargh, I was rather close to scoring free tickets to that gig! Give us a nice long review please, Tee :]

Oh and finally, for Archie fans, David just landed in Malaysia!! (Okay, maybe about 5 hours ago.) Joelyn, I'm so glad you won the tickets too!! Who will you be taking to the gig with you? Maybe your manager needs a little winding down ...? Lol