Oh no, sorry Deb. It would not help if I told u the gig ended early then eh. It would have been awesome to have u there, we could have a mini Muser meetup :D

Actually Deb, this is the time for u you to experience life and really go for the gig experience. *Nostalgia alert* I still remember being 17 and going to gigs almost every weekend, it was hardcore fun I tell you. But maybe it had something to do with being @ University and far2 away from parents. So I understand your situation Deb, maybe can la try slowly earn their trust.

Where do u stay?. To go to Bkt Jalil u can take (Putra) LRT Kelana Jaya line to KL Sentral, then take ERL to Bandar Tasik Selatan, then change to Sri Petaling line to Bkt Jalil station.

Much easier if u straightaway take (Star) Sri Petaling line, straight to Bkt Jalil station. Was that tmi? Haha in case its not obvious I rely on public transport.

I don't understand why your friends say Panic suck live, I think they did good for a young band with relatively few albums out.

As for the gig itself, Panic and the venue was okay, shame about 60% of the crowd. Kayu betul, they didnt even clap after each song ended, just stood there. Faz and I were slightly annoyed and we're not even real Panic fans! The immobile crowd just sucked the life of any concert atmosphere.

We had an aweesome centrestage view from the seating area, the crowd there were better than some in the rockzone. Ok I'll stop complaining it's just that malu la if they think Malaysians are lazy concertgoers based on this gig.

I quite like the performance itself especially the newer songs as they were drenched with Beatles-esque sounds. Very Sgt Pepper / White Album.

Nutcracker, duuude, is this true?:

http://www.worldcupblog.org/world-football/brazils-anderson-is-a-good-guy.html

What a great story, did u see it happening? I know the damn song, tis funny. For anyone wondering about the Fabregas bit, it's because in one match (FA Cup?) vs Arsenal the young Brazillian totally bossed the midfield and cancelled out Cesc. No offense Arsenal fans!

double post. sorry!

yeah man. when i was ur age deb, i used to go to a lot of local gigs -- without my parents' knowledge that is. those days were so nice coz i was renting a house with my other college mates in KL and we love gigging.. is that even a word? it sounds quite "explicit" la pulak..lol.

Again, Panic was great but i felt weird the whole time. No pushing and shoving actions, not even a single sweat, in fact it was quite chilly inside the stadium that i felt i was in a cinema instead and it was pretty quiet as well.. it was one weird, weird concert experience. lol..but fun nevertheless coz PATD was great live and i got to go crazy with miele and my friend lol... we did learn one thing tho.. seating area at a concert is boring hehe.. well, it was our first time seeing a concert from a seating area.

miele, thanks for the poster. u know what? i was watching Muse's KL gig vids on youtube this evening. dunno why la.. but after the concert last night and hanging out with u, i felt a bit nostalgic and suffered a bit of PMS. and suddenly i miss Muse so much.. lol. talk about being a fanatic, eh? lol..somehow, none of the concerts that i've seen lately can ever equal to the one on 25.02.07! i think i need help haha..

i wish i was that kid.

Edited by crazy_mary

^ omg guilt_stricken, the envy that am feeling rite now!! lol..wow. thanks for the report and the picture. tell us more! i thought FCP is quite hilly that Von almost died during muse concert there. were u guys at the top of the hill or rite in front of the stage during Travis?

I was totally expecting to die too, you know when the mosh pit gets crazy and everything.. reading from Von's experience. Which was why during NFG's gig I was a little skeptical because I figured I might die if I joined in the crowd. During Lostprophets' gig though... I just had to move forward. Listening to Rooftops and Last Train Home live...I never thought I would live to see that day! So I thought it would be a good risk to take..haha. My sister sat that one out, but I joined in the crowd upfront. It wasn't tooo bad I have to say! As for Travis, right after the crowd dispersed for Simple Plan, me, my sister, a friend and weresodisco ran up front to get good spots. Although it wasn't too front, but we still had quite an awesome view :D

omg 20 songs! thats awesome! did they play Closer? and Why Does It Always Rain On

Me? and er... Love Will Come Through? i love love will come through! :happy:

They played all the above songs! sigh, Fran gave the most uplifting speech for Love Will Come Through. "this next song is about waiting for something that's worth waiting for" I can't remember in full what he said, but i know he mentioned something about love and companionship ... and that there are other bullshit that you shouldn't wait for lol hmmm I dunno haha but hopefully weresodisco managed to film the beginning of that song?!

Omg who is this Andy dude? he went for the Stereophonics and James Blunt and Switchfoot both in S'pore and KL and MCR and others. sounds like some crazy hardcore gigger :eek: i wanna marry him lol! :LOL: kidding.

As for Andy, I met him at the Switchfoot KL show. He's super tall and he takes amazing videos. Lol. I loved that he went to Stereophonics to take videos for me and other Switchfooters. Super nice guy in general! Damn my phone had to go bonkers and I wasn't able to call him through his StarHub line :(

What was his screenname doing there?? lol.

dsc03786vz7.jpg

:LOL:

i wanna see the tee! =D

Ok, it definitely looks better on the mannequin than me:P lol.

dsc03806ss1.jpg

Woah syiok pictures!! nice! LOL you guys were reading during NFG's set!! Were there lcoal bands at the other stages?

Yeah, but there were local bands. but we weren't really ... aware of them lol.

Actually Deb, this is the time for u you to experience life and really go for the gig experience. *Nostalgia alert* I still remember being 17 and going to gigs almost every weekend, it was hardcore fun I tell you. But maybe it had something to do with being @ University and far2 away from parents. So I understand your situation Deb, maybe can la try slowly earn their trust.

I hardly ran around like this when I was 17.. I think I started only when I was 18. It started with a Jason Lo gig. Which...my parents didn't know about :X Muse was next I believe. but my parents eventually understood my need for going to concerts though. I don't ask them for gig money lol but yeah eventhough sometimes they don't exactly agree on what I do (stealing the car for the Explosions in the Sky gig!), I love them to bits for understanding ... most of the time. Haha, but yeah miele is right - you should just drop, abandon and ignore certain things that are .. "normal" in life and experience life through the gig experience!

Lol I sound like a really bad influence... but of course, don't abandon studies and all that ;)

I don't understand why your friends say Panic suck live, I think they did good for a young band with relatively few albums out.

As for the gig itself, Panic and the venue was okay, shame about 60% of the crowd. Kayu betul, they didnt even clap after each song ended, just stood there. Faz and I were slightly annoyed and we're not even real Panic fans! The immobile crowd just sucked the life of any concert atmosphere.

We had an aweesome centrestage view from the seating area, the crowd there were better than some in the rockzone. Ok I'll stop complaining it's just that malu la if they think Malaysians are lazy concertgoers based on this gig.

I quite like the performance itself especially the newer songs as they were drenched with Beatles-esque sounds. Very Sgt Pepper / White Album.

I heard a short interview with Panic on Traxx FM this morning! They sounded pleasantly nice. Brendon has a hibiscus tattoo! Anyway, sucks that the crowd wasn't ... really into it? Which is odd! I thought the young Panic! fans would be more .. enthusiastic.

I would've went if I had enough cash after Singfest... I wonder how did Joelyn enjoyed the concert?

Hello..

I just got back from a workshop since Monday....bleh...I didn't concentrate at all !

Anyways, here is the Travis Singfest setlist :

1. Selfish Jean

2. Eyes Wide Open

3. Writing to Reach You

4. Pipe Dreams

5. Beautiful Occupation

6. Side

7. Love Will Come Through

8. Closer

9. Sing

10. J Smith

11. Something Anything

12. Long Way Down

13. Song to Self

14. As U Are

15. Driftwood

16. All I Wanna Do Is Rock

17. Turn

Encore

18. Flowers in the Window

19. Slide Show

20. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Pogo style lol

Thanks for the set list! :D I totally understand about the not being able to concentrate thing. I'm having Travis withdrawal right nowww!

:LOL: Weee.... Aww.... Deb, you didn't go? :( It's quite a pity :( The band perform quite well actually :D It's fun but too bad it is too short. Only about 1 hours :'( I wish they are longeeeeer :'(

:LOL: Were the 2 Malay woman I saw in the seating area standing near the barrier at the seating area were you girls? Miele and crazy_mary? I think it is both of you thou. Not too sure =P

I was in the rockzone there :D I dunno why you say the crowd is quiet thou. :erm: Where I was standing (which is quite front I think), the crowd were really enthuiastic and singing almost to every song. Which is amazing because I only know 4 of them and only knew some of the lyrics :rolleyes::p Even my brother who stand a few feet back, say the fans there really knew the lyrics man. The place I was at, the crowd is really alive, enthuiastic and kicking. LOL.... While I'm one of the few who cheers and listen to their songs only :$:p

Honestly one of the main reason why I go to the concert is to listen to that 5 songs, cheaper than Avril and I want to see Brandon :ninja::p

Oh no, sorry Deb. It would not help if I told u the gig ended early then eh. It would have been awesome to have u there, we could have a mini Muser meetup

Where do u stay?. To go to Bkt Jalil u can take (Putra) LRT Kelana Jaya line to KL Sentral, then take ERL to Bandar Tasik Selatan, then change to Sri Petaling line to Bkt Jalil station.

Much easier if u straightaway take (Star) Sri Petaling line, straight to Bkt Jalil station. Was that tmi? Haha in case its not obvious I rely on public transport.

haha yeah the last muser meet up i've been to was pretty impromptu, meeting you guys at Sunburst RIIIGHT at the front :LOL: that was a really small world haha. too bad we couldnt stay for long though. it was so late already.

mmm yeah people keep telling me that. i'm too boring and mellow for my own good :LOL: i really regret not going la seriously. i want to be a hardcore gigger! and yet when i'm given a chance to go for a gig, i let it slip by. ish. am so angry with myself right now. i've considered going for more local indie open-mic-like gigs, but really my friends arent that into this kinda stuff. part of the reason why i'm so mellow nowadays i guess. my friends are all pretty mellow too. :indiff:

Nah my parents trust me, its just that they'd rather i dont go out so much. they're pretty old-fashioned you see. and lately i've just grown more and more tired of argueing my way out of the house just to have some fun. its fine for them if i go to nearby places like within PJ, or a friend's house, but when it comes to faraway places, they get worried la, and i totally understand it. i'm just so lazy to reason with them lately :erm:

I stay at BU. I know how to take the LRT to KL Central, and then the monorail to wherever. thats pretty much the ONLY form of public transport i know how to use :LOL: I have no idea what star or ERL is haha :$ how to you board ERL from KL Central anyway?

Nutcracker, duuude, is this true?:

http://www.worldcupblog.org/world-football/brazils-anderson-is-a-good-guy.html

What a great story, did u see it happening? I know the damn song, tis funny. For anyone wondering about the Fabregas bit, it's because in one match (FA Cup?) vs Arsenal the young Brazillian totally bossed the midfield and cancelled out Cesc. No offense Arsenal fans!

dunno! i watched a few vids of them live from their last tour, and they sounded quite bad imo. but they seem to be getting better.

My friends were riiiiight up front at the barrier there, and they said there was some moshing going on! they were pushed up against the barrier real hard and stuff, and they were screaming and shouting and singing as well. they even got the setlist, Ryan Ross's guitar pick and the drummer's drumstick too! really lucky. but they're EXTREMELY fangirly :stunned: its quite scary actually. maybe the crowd toward the back was more kayu? becuase at the front it was completely mad, apparently.

aww that little boy is so lucky!! that picture with him holding the footie boots, crying, is so precious la :'( :)

did you read today's StarTwo? there was an interview with Brendon Urie and he mentioned that old folksy music (ie The Beatles etc) played a huge influence in their second album. he looked so cute in the picture on the newspaper la :happy: like so shy and bashful. awww. :happy:

Debbie, the Travis dude is Fran Healy. Sweet & funny Franny...he's very nice, I wish I'd met him. I actually waited at the airport for about 3 hrs, but no luck

He talked to the crowd before every song, explaining a bit on the songs & making jokes ! Ooh, with that lovely Scottish accent

yeah he seems really fun! aww poor you :( they played Flowers In The Window as the closer :happy: thats so cool la, giving a little speech before each song. makes the gig way more intimate :happy:

The band singing "Flowers in the Window" together.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s87/weresodisco/P1000093-1.jpg

Dougie & Andy played guitar for Fran at one point of the song.Dougie strumming, Andy doing the chords - taken from Travis messageboard by Gingy

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s87/weresodisco/32dd2fea2f0c9627a844cf104219e15e.jpg

The guitar bit is so cool :LOL:

double post becuase i use way too many emoticons, and my post is REALLY long. and i'm rajin enough to multiquote lol!

after seeing weresodisco and guilt_stricken photos, i don't think i'll be posting anything from the Panic gig lol.. i didn't bring a camera anyways, but my friend did but am just too lazy to ask for pictures from her hehehe... *very bad teacher*

deb, u didn't miss a great gig. well, PATD was great live. they sounded tight imo.. but the crowd meh.. like miele said la.. depressing.:

did they sound like how they'd sound in their records? haha. i really dunno la, my friend said the crowd up close was damn loud and noisy and very pushy and stuff.

They played all the above songs! sigh, Fran gave the most uplifting speech for Love Will Come Through. "this next song is about waiting for something that's worth waiting for" I can't remember in full what he said, but i know he mentioned something about love and companionship ... and that there are other bullshit that you shouldn't wait for lol hmmm I dunno haha but hopefully weresodisco managed to film the beginning of that song?!

As for Andy, I met him at the Switchfoot KL show. He's super tall and he takes amazing videos. Lol. I loved that he went to Stereophonics to take videos for me and other Switchfooters. Super nice guy in general! Damn my phone had to go bonkers and I wasn't able to call him through his StarHub line

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4749/dsc03786vz7.jpg

:LOL:

Ok, it definitely looks better on the mannequin than me:P lol.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/2716/dsc03806ss1.jpg

aww i wanna hear that speech! i really love that song. its my favourite Travis one so far haha. Closer is my second, i think :) aww he sounds sweet. thats so cool, befriending someone from a gig.

lol cool shirt :D i saw lotsa Joker shirts at the DC shop. SO expensive though. 90 bucks for a shirt! no way :noey: but the shirts were really cool. i love the Joker! aghh.

haha were they have auditions for the Nutcracker ballet or something? :eek:

I hardly ran around like this when I was 17.. I think I started only when I was 18. It started with a Jason Lo gig. Which...my parents didn't know about :X Muse was next I believe. but my parents eventually understood my need for going to concerts though. I don't ask them for gig money lol but yeah eventhough sometimes they don't exactly agree on what I do (stealing the car for the Explosions in the Sky gig!), I love them to bits for understanding ... most of the time. Haha, but yeah miele is right - you should just drop, abandon and ignore certain things that are .. "normal" in life and experience life through the gig experience!

Lol I sound like a really bad influence... but of course, don't abandon studies and all that

I heard a short interview with Panic on Traxx FM this morning! They sounded pleasantly nice. Brendon has a hibiscus tattoo! Anyway, sucks that the crowd wasn't ... really into it? Which is odd! I thought the young Panic! fans would be more .. enthusiastic.

I would've went if I had enough cash after Singfest... I wonder how did Joelyn enjoyed the concert?

omg you stole the car?! ahhaha what's wrong with just asking? :LOL: haha yeah i know i should be 'living' life more, but its hard to do that when you cant drive, and when you're broke :( thats why i'm considering getting a part-time job while doing my A levels. its gonna be REALLY hard though, what with my homework piling up more and more lately. sigh. stupid second semester! :mad:

wow Panic was everywhere huh!? they did an interview witih Hitz.fm, Fly.fm and even Traxx.fm :eek: i only listened to a bit of the Hitz.fm one and the Fly.fm one. forgot what they said though :$ man i suck ahha.

did he mention the reason for his Hibiscus tattoo? woooh Malaysian flower! *proud*

:LOL: Weee.... Aww.... Deb, you didn't go? It's quite a pity. The band perform quite well actually. It's fun but too bad it is too short. Only about 1 hours. I wish they are longeeeeer.

I was in the rockzone there. I dunno why you say the crowd is quiet thou. :erm: Where I was standing (which is quite front I think), the crowd were really enthuiastic and singing almost to every song. Which is amazing because I only know 4 of them and only knew some of the lyrics. Even my brother who stand a few feet back, say the fans there really knew the lyrics man. The place I was at, the crowd is really alive, enthuiastic and kicking. LOL.... While I'm one of the few who cheers and listen to their songs only.

Honestly one of the main reason why I go to the concert is to listen to that 5 songs, cheaper than Avril and I want to see Brandon

yeah i didnt go.. :( damn sad la. argh! am so angry with myself right now seriously. sigh.

i wish i went la.. i know their lyrics! i'm a panic fan! ARGH. *depressed*

what were those 5 songs? :) and yeah Brendon is pretty hot isnt he? :chuckle

did they sound like how they'd sound in their records? haha. i really dunno la, my friend said the crowd up close was damn loud and noisy and very pushy and stuff.

wow Panic was everywhere huh!? they did an interview witih Hitz.fm, Fly.fm and even Traxx.fm i only listened to a bit of the Hitz.fm one and the Fly.fm one. forgot what they said though man i suck ahha.

did he mention the reason for his Hibiscus tattoo? woooh Malaysian flower! *proud*

yeah i didnt go.. :( damn sad la. argh! am so angry with myself right now seriously. sigh.

i wish i went la.. i know their lyrics! i'm a panic fan! ARGH. *depressed*

what were those 5 songs? and yeah Brendon is pretty hot isnt he?

Quite similar but of course a little different. =D Yah, the crowd is quite pushy and when they scream, it can really screech your ear. Lol... the worse part is when the crew start throwing stuff to the crowd and everyone push here and there. And I did fall because of that :$ The only thing that the crew throw that I would want will be the drumstick :p Hehe.... And when they threw off the towel PATD use, the only think I was thinking off, I am getting outta here before I got squashed! :rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

:eek: They did so many interview?!!!! Aww.... I didn't even heard one of them =(((((

Aww.... Nevermind lo. They did say they will come back to Malaysia so cross your finger and hope :happy:

:LOL: 9 in the afternoon, the current song (forgot title =P ), I write sins not tragedy, but it's better if you do and another one I think I heard it once or twice but dunno the title :p

Haha.... Brandon is cute and he is looking at me a few times :eyebrows:

:LOL:I am being perasan :rolleyes::LOL:

aww i wanna hear that speech! i really love that song. its my favourite Travis one so far haha. Closer is my second, i think :) aww he sounds sweet. thats so cool, befriending someone from a gig.

lol cool shirt :D i saw lotsa Joker shirts at the DC shop. SO expensive though. 90 bucks for a shirt! no way :noey: but the shirts were really cool. i love the Joker! aghh.

haha were they have auditions for the Nutcracker ballet or something?

omg you stole the car?! ahhaha what's wrong with just asking? :LOL: haha yeah i know i should be 'living' life more, but its hard to do that when you cant drive, and when you're broke :( thats why i'm considering getting a part-time job while doing my A levels. its gonna be REALLY hard though, what with my homework piling up more and more lately. sigh. stupid second semester! :mad:

wow Panic was everywhere huh!? they did an interview witih Hitz.fm, Fly.fm and even Traxx.fm :eek: i only listened to a bit of the Hitz.fm one and the Fly.fm one. forgot what they said though :$ man i suck ahha.

I recorded that speech actually, using my cellphone but it's in really really bad audio quality - I can't even make out fully what he said :S I can send it over to you if you want, or you could wait a few more days and I'm sure someone would have the vid up on youtube ;)

Turn has got to be my favourite Travis track. There's just nothing like singing "I want to live in a world where I belong" loud and clear like you meant every word of it.

Ooh, I bought it at a DC shop in sg. The shirt was kindaaa pricey, but it came with a HUGEE very intimidating Batman poster!! So it's totally worth it! :D:happy:

lol that's what I thought too when I first saw the Nutcracker auditions :LOL:

I figured I would explain better after I returned the car home the next day. Lol. I needed the car because if my parents said no I would regret not being able to attend. I was quite sure they would say no too because .. well let's just say after working hours at Jalan Sultan Ismail, it's not exactly a place where parents would want their kids to be. Anyway it all turned out well though - the gig was awesome and I got the car plus myself back in one piece XD

The first thing Brendon said in response to that question was, "the BUNGA RAYA!" lol. I think he said everyone in the hotel was telling him about the bunga raya so he kinda memorized the BM name for it already. He did mention why he got a hibiscus tattoo. Somewhere along the lines of ... actually I'm not very sure what he said exactly because I think I may have tuned out for a moment... lol.

Anyway, they did an

too :] I think P!ATD weren't in the studio though, it sounded like a recorded event from a press conference..

Quite similar but of course a little different. =D Yah, the crowd is quite pushy and when they scream, it can really screech your ear. Lol... the worse part is when the crew start throwing stuff to the crowd and everyone push here and there. And I did fall because of that The only thing that the crew throw that I would want will be the drumstick.Hehe.... And when they threw off the towel PATD use, the only think I was thinking off, I am getting outta here before I got squashed!

They did so many interview?!!!! Aww.... I didn't even heard one of them =(((((

Aww.... Nevermind lo. They did say they will come back to Malaysia so cross your finger and hope

9 in the afternoon, the current song (forgot title =P ), I write sins not tragedy, but it's better if you do and another one I think I heard it once or twice but dunno the title

Haha.... Brandon is cute and he is looking at me a few times :eyebrows:

:LOL:I am being perasan

At least you got to see them live though! I'm sure the interviews would pop up on the internet soon too. Heh.

Oooh and Mr Urie looked at you! :happy: I can't believe he's only 21!

Edited by guilt-stricken

Panic: Yeah 40% of the crowd (mostly at the front and middle) and some at the seating area were quite active, but the rest, er, nuf said lah. Btw Deb to this day I menyesal a bit didnt really sembang with u, u seemed like a sweet kid when we met during Sunburst...as u said was in a rush and suddenly tounge-tied la pulak, heheh.

Faz is right lah, maybe we've been spoiled forever by the amazingness of Muse and the mindblowing atmosphere of 25th February sampai all other shows pale in comparison...:LOL:

Travis however, must have been all sorts of great as well, thank u for all the awesome photos yeah, really enjoyed them. jelesnya! Masa tengah tengok Panic I kept cursing Travis for not dropping by Malaysia :rolleyes::D

Kay-a, bcoz of the damn firewall, I cant view the clips. What exactly did they say about SEA? You're getting me way too excited here :p. Please explain........What a coincidence, the other day Faz and I dah aim nak saving gila2 for the next time Muse come around here :LOL:

I joined the M'sian Muser group. What's our activity dear club President? :)

The first thing Brendon said in response to that question was, "the BUNGA RAYA!" lol. I think he said everyone in the hotel was telling him about the bunga raya so he kinda memorized the BM name for it already. He did mention why he got a hibiscus tattoo. Somewhere along the lines of ... actually I'm not very sure what he said exactly because I think I may have tuned out for a moment... lol.

Anyway, they did an

too :] I think P!ATD weren't in the studio though, it sounded like a recorded event from a press conference..

At least you got to see them live though! I'm sure the interviews would pop up on the internet soon too. Heh.

:LOL: It was fun :D

:LOL::LOL: I bet he look at everyone :rolleyes: Hehe....

:eek::eek::eek::eek: He's only 21?!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I thought he must be at least 25:p

Panic: Yeah 40% of the crowd (mostly at the front and middle) and some at the seating area were quite active, but the rest, er, nuf said lah. Btw Deb to this day I menyesal a bit didnt really sembang with u, u seemed like a sweet kid when we met during Sunburst...as u said was in a rush and suddenly tounge-tied la pulak, heheh.

Faz is right lah, maybe we've been spoiled forever by the amazingness of Muse and the mindblowing atmosphere of 25th February sampai all other shows pale in comparison...:LOL:

Travis however, must have been all sorts of great as well, thank u for all the awesome photos yeah, really enjoyed them. jelesnya! Masa tengah tengok Panic I kept cursing Travis for not dropping by Malaysia :rolleyes::D

Kay-a, bcoz of the damn firewall, I cant view the clips. What exactly did they say about SEA? You're getting me way too excited here :p. Please explain........What a coincidence, the other day Faz and I dah aim nak saving gila2 for the next time Muse come around here :LOL:

I joined the M'sian Muser group. What's our activity dear club President? :)

Lol... The clip that kay-a post is the thank you video that Muse do for the bring the house down in MTV Asia Award :happy:

so you didn't miss anything. Don't worry ;)

Weee.... Aww.... Deb, you didn't go? It's quite a pity The band perform quite well actually It's fun but too bad it is too short. Only about 1 hours I wish they are longeeeeer

Were the 2 Malay woman I saw in the seating area standing near the barrier at the seating area were you girls? Miele and crazy_mary? I think it is both of you thou. Not too sure

I was in the rockzone there I dunno why you say the crowd is quiet thou. :erm: Where I was standing (which is quite front I think), the crowd were really enthuiastic and singing almost to every song. Which is amazing because I only know 4 of them and only knew some of the lyrics :rolleyes::p Even my brother who stand a few feet back, say the fans there really knew the lyrics man. The place I was at, the crowd is really alive, enthuiastic and kicking. LOL.... While I'm one of the few who cheers and listen to their songs only

Honestly one of the main reason why I go to the concert is to listen to that 5 songs, cheaper than Avril and I want to see Brandon

i concur! the concert was REALLY short!! as miele said, baru nak enjoy da habis!! heh..

i think that was me and my friend. we were right at the barrier aching to go down to the rock zone since the seating zone was quite dead. miele arrived late so i guess u didn't see her.

the crowd at the front was really wild la a bit. we saw the security carrying a girl who looked like she fainted right after one buck short finished their set. but seriously from the place we were standing, we could see like a quite siginificant number of the crowd at the rock zone didn't do much. just stood there like kayu. we kept -- well, I-- kept comparing the gig to muse's saying the std would deffo be more filled if it was muse. heh heh.. kejam eh? tak patut compare muse with PATD. :p:LOL: but Panic was seriously great la.. they were so talkative and very funny at times too. i seriously love their ability to interact with the crowd :happy:

I recorded that speech actually, using my cellphone but it's in really really bad audio quality - I can't even make out fully what he said :S I can send it over to you if you want, or you could wait a few more days and I'm sure someone would have the vid up on youtube ;)

Turn has got to be my favourite Travis track. There's just nothing like singing "I want to live in a world where I belong" loud and clear like you meant every word of it.

Ooh, I bought it at a DC shop in sg. The shirt was kindaaa pricey, but it came with a HUGEE very intimidating Batman poster!! So it's totally worth it

lol that's what I thought too when I first saw the Nutcracker auditions :LOL:

I figured I would explain better after I returned the car home the next day. Lol. I needed the car because if my parents said no I would regret not being able to attend. I was quite sure they would say no too because .. well let's just say after working hours at Jalan Sultan Ismail, it's not exactly a place where parents would want their kids to be. Anyway it all turned out well though - the gig was awesome and I got the car plus myself back in one piece XD

Anyway, they did an

Oooh and Mr Urie looked at you! I can't believe he's only 21!

oh man.. that sound so great la.. am so jealous! and that tee looked so cool.. wish Travis stopped by in KL ! :(:(

thanks for the link to panic's press.loved it!

MUSE mention to come back to SEA !!!

Here

Bring da house down, Muse!!!

Dude, u almost made me choke. seriously.. :stunned: i just had a dream last night that Muse announced another world tour which include a stop in KL as well.. haha. what a coincidence!

Kay-a, bcoz of the damn firewall, I cant view the clips. What exactly did they say about SEA? You're getting me way too excited here :p. Please explain........What a coincidence, the other day Faz and I dah aim nak saving gila2 for the next time Muse come around he

I joined the M'sian Muser group. What's our activity dear club President?

the next time they have another world tour, i wanna follow 'em around the SEA region! :D

Kay-a, our first activity should be bringing Muse to KL as soon as possible! :p:D

i concur! the concert was REALLY short!! as miele said, baru nak enjoy da habis!! heh..

i think that was me and my friend. we were right at the barrier aching to go down to the rock zone since the seating zone was quite dead. miele arrived late so i guess u didn't see her.

the crowd at the front was really wild la a bit. we saw the security carrying a girl who looked like she fainted right after one buck short finished their set. but seriously from the place we were standing, we could see like a quite siginificant number of the crowd at the rock zone didn't do much. just stood there like kayu. we kept -- well, I-- kept comparing the gig to muse's saying the std would deffo be more filled if it was muse. heh heh.. kejam eh? tak patut compare muse with PATD. but Panic was seriously great la.. they were so talkative and very funny at times too. i seriously love their ability to interact with the crowd :happy:

the next time they have another world tour, i wanna follow 'em around the SEA region!

Kay-a, our first activity should be bringing Muse to KL as soon as possible!

:LOL::yesey::yesey: It should have been longer :( When they say last song, I'm like so fast...... :(:( But at least we get to see them :happy:

Ohhh.... I see. Actually I can roughly see there is 2 people standing at the barrier area at the seating area so I just guess it might be you and miele :rolleyes::p You should have gone down to the rockzone. Since the ticket price for free seating is much more expensive, I think the security should have let you go down and there isn't that many people...

:LOL: Berbanding Muse, PATD definitely talk more to their fans and there is eye contacts and stuff :happy::D

Hehe.... I think after we go for Muse concert... any other rock concert would never be as good as theirs... LOL

Edited by DMHLover

Just watched the whole MTV Asia Award and I've only realise that in the Muse thank you video, they censored of the part where the camera zooms in to....erm... thr award Dom is holding... :rolleyes::LOL: No wonder I don't remember seeing that part when I'm watching it in youtube. :LOL:

And....

p4Panic.jpg

p4Brendon.jpg

Hehe.... He look so cute and innocent over here :rolleyes::LOL:

There is a bigger picture in STAR newspaper but lazy to scan :p

I recorded that speech actually, using my cellphone but it's in really really bad audio quality - I can't even make out fully what he said :S I can send it over to you if you want, or you could wait a few more days and I'm sure someone would have the vid up on youtube

Ooh, I bought it at a DC shop in sg. The shirt was kindaaa pricey, but it came with a HUGEE very intimidating Batman poster!! So it's totally worth it!

Anyway, they did an

ooh i wanna see the batman poster!! haha i saw a few on the TDK thread, of the joker, i'm like "OMG DAMN NICE", but at the same time, i'd be damn scared if The Joker's huuuge face is like SPLAT on my wall. i'd get nightmares!

:eek: what's wrong with Jln Sultan Ismail after working hours? i dunno my KL well enough.. haha. all i know is that Bukit Bintang is awesome if you're friggin rich, and chow kit is like... whore town. lol.

Aww Bunga Raya! i'm glad he knows whats it called in bm :happy:

hey that acoustic version is quite nice. but too bad his voice kinda cracks when he sings the high pitched part. damn potong stim :( The Star interview said that his voice was a bit hoarse because his SEA schedule was like damn hectic. MTV Asia Awards to Singapore to Malaysia again. like damn stress wei. poor dude :( kudos to him for being such a dedicated rocker! woot!

yeah i cant believe he's only 21!! thats so young! its my sister's freakin age man. =O

MUSE mention to come back to SEA !!!

Here

Bring da house down, Muse!!! :happy:

oh my god :'( you got my hopes up la dude! wuwuw T___T they just said they enjoyed touring SEA, but not that they were gonna come back.

T____T

first mission, bring Muse here okay! haha.

Faz is right lah, maybe we've been spoiled forever by the amazingness of Muse and the mindblowing atmosphere of 25th February sampai all other shows pale in comparison...

was anyone doing anything at the seated areas? or were you all a bit kayu also? i remember muse's concert, even the people at the seating area were like rocking it out to PiB wei.

aww. lol its ok lah haha. there'll be other times :D we could've met at Panic but i chose not to go in the end. rasfdjsalk;dfjas;fla. still angry at myself for that :mad:

LoL! you gotta remember that Muse actually won AWARDS for their live concerts, Panic does not. :chuckle

the crowd at the front was really wild la a bit. we saw the security carrying a girl who looked like she fainted right after one buck short finished their set. but seriously from the place we were standing, we could see like a quite siginificant number of the crowd at the rock zone didn't do much. just stood there like kayu. we kept -- well, I-- kept comparing the gig to muse's saying the std would deffo be more filled if it was muse. heh heh.. kejam eh? tak patut compare muse with PATD. but Panic was seriously great la.. they were so talkative and very funny at times too. i seriously love their ability to interact with the crowd

oh yeah my friend mentioned her to me too. its her first concert and she said "a girl fainted!" and i said "aiya that one normal la. better eat before you enter the stadium wei!"

haha i think the reason why the turnout was rather poor was becuase they didnt give us much notice! and they didnt publicise it much either. i'm sure if the Bangkok gig went through, the turnout would be poor, sorta like this one too. maybe thats why Muse cancelled the gig...

sorry to bring Bangkok up again. :$ its like such a dark day. lol.

yeah they were very interactive with the crowd right? incubus was also! we could sing Happy Birthday to Ben man.. how much more intimate can it get? :happy: i wish Muse werent so sombong on stage haha. i wish they'd speak to us! :(

i heard that Panic made the crowd sing the keyboard part for one song, Its Time To Dance right? so awesome la.

p4Brendon.jpg

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. he looks so cute la. so... bashful. haha. i'm gonna cut it out of the newspaper man! :D

yeah i cant believe he's only 21!! thats so young! its my sister's freakin age man. =O

oh my god you got my hopes up la dude! wuwuw T___T they just said they enjoyed touring SEA, but not that they were gonna come back.

T____T

first mission, bring Muse here okay! haha.

i wish Muse werent so sombong on stage haha. i wish they'd speak to us!

i heard that Panic made the crowd sing the keyboard part for one song, Its Time To Dance right? so awesome la.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. he looks so cute la. so... bashful. haha. i'm gonna cut it out of the newspaper man! :D

:LOL: Yeah, I thought Brandon is 25 because in the Fever you can't sweat out, he looks so matured :rolleyes: Lol..

Lol.... I also got dissapointed when I saw that video that Kay-a post because I thought they 'announce" that they are going to come back to Malaysia. :LOL: Ah... Nevermind la. Just hope that they come back as soon as possible :musesign:

Muse is not exactly sombong la, :erm: just that they don't really know how to interact with their fans and maybe they are shy.... Hehe...

Haha.... Brandon does look cute there :yesey: too bad the picture in my newspaper look kinda blur. Must be printing punya pasal :indiff: At least this one look nicey :D (although small) :happy:

I love how Muse did not interact with the crowd actually. They came to rock our socks off on stage and that's exactly what they did. I love it that way. Heh.

Speaking of interractions with the crowd, oh my goodness. Ian Watkins (Lostprophets' [sEXY] lead singer) is extremely arrogant. I still love him though because with hands like that, oh dear - it's impossible to hate! He totally made fun of the other acts playing for SingFest notably Alicia Keys. I think he said somewhere along the lines of, "She only had that one good song, no? Sorry love! But it's only my opinion." XD He can be very sarcastic too. A girl screamed "I LOVE YOUUU" and he replied, "I love you too! I don't think your mom would approve of me though" and I guess the girl said yes, she would approve but Ian replied bluntly by saying, "LIES!" :LOL: Sigh, it's too bad he had his hair ... curled up a bit though that night. It made him look ... like a girl. Lol. A pretty girl nonetheless. With very sexy hands! =p

Right right... anyway, I wanted to post this.

Have you guys seen Stephenie Meyer's playlist for Breaking Dawn?

That woman is so in love with Muse! Would you look at that... a whole string of Muse songs! I love that Incubus' Earth to Bella made it to that list too :happy:

A song suspected to be a collaboration between Muse and The Streets (Matt has said it before..Here) has leaked on the internet.

Links to download the track, titled 'Who Knows Who', have been doing the rounds on various messageboards this morning (August 5).

The song features a heavy, crunching Rage Against The Machine-style riff with The Streets' Mike Skinner rapping frenetically over the top.

Source : NME.com

Save Target As...

Update:

A note from the band: "The MP3 floating around on the message boards at the moment is a track we recorded with Mike Skinner a few months ago. The track was the result of a late night jam session and something we did for a bit of a laugh featuring a blues riff we have been playing live recently upon which Skinner recorded some vocals. It is not intended to be a serious release so we are happy for it to be leaked around unofficially. Hope you enjoy, Cheers. Matt, Dom & Chris."

Source : Tom from Muselive

:LOL: Yeah, I thought Brandon is 25 because in the Fever you can't sweat out, he looks so matured Lol..

Lol.... I also got dissapointed when I saw that video that Kay-a post because I thought they 'announce" that they are going to come back to Malaysia. Ah... Nevermind la. Just hope that they come back as soon as possible

Muse is not exactly sombong la, just that they don't really know how to interact with their fans and maybe they are shy.... Hehe...

Haha.... Brandon does look cute there. too bad the picture in my newspaper look kinda blur. Must be printing punya pasal. At least this one look nicey (although small)

lol imagine if he's 21 now.. when he made those videos from that album he must've been younger! oh shit. he was 18 in 2005!! oh shit! thats my age! :eek: i thought he'd be in his twenties haha.

mm yeah thats true, they're not sombong, they're just shy. i take back my words. but at least let us wish one of em a happy birthday someday :LOL: I'd freakin love that. i wish they'd come in decemberr!!! near my birthday wheeee.

haha yeah the picture always comes out looking weird on the newspaper. must be the thin GREY paper material. it always screws up the colours! :mad:

I love how Muse did not interact with the crowd actually. They came to rock our socks off on stage and that's exactly what they did. I love it that way. Heh.

Speaking of interractions with the crowd, oh my goodness. Ian Watkins (Lostprophets' [sEXY] lead singer) is extremely arrogant. I still love him though because with hands like that, oh dear - it's impossible to hate! He totally made fun of the other acts playing for SingFest notably Alicia Keys. I think he said somewhere along the lines of, "She only had that one good song, no? Sorry love! But it's only my opinion." XD He can be very sarcastic too. A girl screamed "I LOVE YOUUU" and he replied, "I love you too! I don't think your mom would approve of me though" and I guess the girl said yes, she would approve but Ian replied bluntly by saying, "LIES!" :LOL: Sigh, it's too bad he had his hair ... curled up a bit though that night. It made him look ... like a girl. Lol. A pretty girl nonetheless. With very sexy hands! =p

Right right... anyway, I wanted to post this.

Have you guys seen Stephenie Meyer's playlist for Breaking Dawn?

That woman is so in love with Muse! Would you look at that... a whole string of Muse songs! I love that Incubus' Earth to Bella made it to that list too :happy:

but part of the fun of being in a gig is because of the audience interaction! :)

omg that Ian dude is so mean! dont diss Alicia Keys man.. i bet she's won more Grammy's than he'll ever win! :phu: lol what he said to the girl was pretty funny though :LOL:

eh what's that playlist for la? for listening to while we read Breaking Dawn? or for her to listen to while she writes it? :confused:

I'd listen to it now but i cant... argh :( gotta wait til my relatives are outta the house. poo.

A song suspected to be a collaboration between Muse and The Streets (Matt has said it before..Here) has leaked on the internet.

Links to download the track, titled 'Who Knows Who', have been doing the rounds on various messageboards this morning (August 5).

The song features a heavy, crunching Rage Against The Machine-style riff with The Streets' Mike Skinner rapping frenetically over the top.

Source : NME.com

Save Target As...

Ooooo.... Been looking for it and wondering where the heck the boardies post it :erm::LOL: Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

:kiss:

lol imagine if he's 21 now.. when he made those videos from that album he must've been younger! oh shit. he was 18 in 2005!! oh shit! thats my age! :eek: i thought he'd be in his twenties haha.

mm yeah thats true, they're not sombong, they're just shy. i take back my words. but at least let us wish one of em a happy birthday someday I'd freakin love that. i wish they'd come in decemberr!!! near my birthday wheeee.

haha yeah the picture always comes out looking weird on the newspaper. must be the thin GREY paper material. it always screws up the colours!

:eek: :eek: That show how matured those caucasian look to us :erm::LOL: I thought he must be at least 25 in 2005.:chuckle

:LOL: December would be good too. Dom and Chris birthday is in December :D

and most probably because the picture is strech up :indiff: