yeah i'm damn jealous too :( now that i think about it, i'm SOOO willing to skip a day of college just to see Muse at the airport. as long as my parents dont scold me/find out of course :p

yeah thats true... i'm pretty sure the PDT has posted that pic before somewhere. lol.

Hmmm....:erm: Which one? The one he is holding his bag looking kiddie and grinning:D?

Lol....:LOL:

I hatee being cut off from the internet world even if it's only for a day. It's been ages (lol well not really actually haha but it sure feels like it). Anyway, one down part of being cut off from the internet world is that you can hardly keep up with all the news pouring in.

#1. I just found out that, TRAVIS will be playing in SINGFEST 2008! (More bands to be announced soon!) Nutcracker, will you be heading for that? My sister and I have been kicking ourselves silly since we missed that Travis/Coldplay killer combo show in Singapore a few years back. I don't think we're gonna let Travis slip through our hands again! Down side would be Travis only playing in a festival. That would mean a shorter set from them? Unless they're like Incubus @ Sunburst :happy:

#2. I did not see this coming at all. But LIFEHOUSE has announced a show in MANILA, the Philippines! Can I just say I AM SO GONNA ATTEND THAT MANILA GIG?! I'm already looking into flight tickets to Manila right now, and if that doesn't work out for me I'm gonna bombard every recording/music label and/or radio stations in Malaysia and ask them to bring Lifehouse over here! Despite being really disappointed with how they've recently turned out, one part of me can never give up on them completely. Also, I believe seven years is just too long a wait for them to play at this part of the world!

I'm so gonna have to live with maggi mee for dinner until the rest of the year!

-----------------------

Deb, I can't reply to the earlier posts now but let's just say I watched PS I Love You Too recently as well! James Marsters :O!

Lol I think I remember reading about how Matt asked about Faz's working/teacher tag at the airport? XD Do enlighten us with the story again, perhaps? hehe.

Work load's starting to pour in. Sigh. I guess I'll be out for another week :(

WOW ur so updated even though you don live here! IM so attracted to Singfest now thanks to Travis! I might go... Are you thinking of going? if only muse can come too heh heh.....

EDIT: I emailed (just for fun) the organiser for singfest, Midas, and they replied this:

Michael Hosking to me

show details 12:51 (1 hour ago)

cleardot.gifReply

cleardot.gif

Thanks for your support.

We do have some other acts in the pipeline but I suggest you grab your tickets when they go on sale tomorrow to avoid disappointment. (How many acts do you need? You already have plenty there!).

No Muse this year – we want to bring in some new acts and big artists that have not been here for many years. But we have them in mind for the future.

Oh man no Muse this year! BUT in the future eh....

Oh Melwhoops sorry but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! wow so many birthdays these days...

msg120525416167vn4.jpg

Edited by Nutcracker

You should check out their singles from the album "The Man Who". One of my favourite albums to date :]. Why does it always rain on me? is also apparently the first track from Stephenie Myers' Twilight Playlist! More reasons to listen to Travis? ;)

Haha, well it'll be one of those memorable things that you'll look back 10 years down the road and reflect on how crazy you've been. Why wait around for life to come to you? Should work your own way around it, I say. A backpacking cum concert-going trip to the Philippines should be interesting. Heh. Now, how do I convince my family I'm not crazy?

I saw the name "James Marsters" at the beginning of the movie! I didn't know he would be in the movie too, I was only expecting a lot of Gerard Butler. I knew who to look out for though hehe. Because recently, a friend that went to watch James Marsters' perform live just sent me pics/videos from the gig so I knew how he looked like with dark hair XD

Lol I would loove to hear that story again Shannaz!

Did anyone catch Once at GSC's International Screens? I'm in love with the soundtrack! It's a very thoughtful movie too. Movie for thinking people? ;) I enjoyed watching the movie - maybe because it has a very Damien Rice-ish style to it.

Oh! this song! i heard it somewhere! but i dont remember where. maybe it was on mtv haha i dont remember. okay i'll download some songs :)

That is true. about the whole "why wait for life to come to you?". i'm just too lazy :D and too pessimistic i guess. i always assume that if i email anyone, they wont respond to me because i'm not VIP enough haha. you really like back-packing huh?

eh what? James Marsters performed live? he's in a band? :confused:

I want to watch Once! it got good reviews on The Star newspaper. is it still playing?? or have they stopped showing it already?

Hmmm....:erm: Which one? The one he is holding his bag looking kiddie and grinning:D?

Lol....:LOL:

lol er.. which picture is that?? haha.

Nut, did you photoshop all the pics you posted yourself? :eek:

Hmmmmm.... :erm: is it this picture?

DominTaipai2.jpg

This picture got circulated in PDT the most. Besides this picture, I'm not sure which one :LOL:

Oh ya, I already ask them on PDT about Dom cheating on Jess and most of them did not heard about that and or rather don't want to discuss about Dom's private life :erm:

and most probably the one he's cheating Jess on is Matt :ninja::p

WOW ur so updated even though you don live here! IM so attracted to Singfest now thanks to Travis! I might go... Are you thinking of going? if only muse can come too heh heh.....

EDIT: I emailed (just for fun) the organiser for singfest, Midas, and they replied this:

Michael Hosking to me

show details 12:51 (1 hour ago)

cleardot.gifReply

cleardot.gif

Thanks for your support.

We do have some other acts in the pipeline but I suggest you grab your tickets when they go on sale tomorrow to avoid disappointment. (How many acts do you need? You already have plenty there!).

No Muse this year – we want to bring in some new acts and big artists that have not been here for many years. But we have them in mind for the future.

Oh man no Muse this year! BUT in the future eh....

Lol.... Cool. They actually replied you! LOL.. They are most probably a fan of Muse themself :chuckle :p

Haha, well it'll be one of those memorable things that you'll look back 10 years down the road and reflect on how crazy you've been. Why wait around for life to come to you? Should work your own way around it, I say. A backpacking cum concert-going trip to the Philippines should be interesting. Heh. Now, how do I convince my family I'm not crazy?

Lol I would loove to hear that story again Shannaz!

Wow.... I didn't expect a TAR College student is so keen on going a rock concert :p:LOL: You go girl!! And if your parents really thought you are crazy, you got us to tell them that you are not :p

Oh! this song! i heard it somewhere! but i dont remember where. maybe it was on mtv haha i dont remember. okay i'll download some songs :)

That is true. about the whole "why wait for life to come to you?". i'm just too lazy :D and too pessimistic i guess. i always assume that if i email anyone, they wont respond to me because i'm not VIP enough haha. you really like back-packing huh?

eh what? James Marsters performed live? he's in a band? :confused:

I want to watch Once! it got good reviews on The Star newspaper. is it still playing?? or have they stopped showing it already?

lol er.. which picture is that?? haha.

Nut, did you photoshop all the pics you posted yourself? :eek:

Yeah i actually use photoshop to make the pictures a little more customised lol. I love doing it.:)

Lol.... Cool. They actually replied you! LOL.. They are most probably a fan of Muse themself :chuckle :p

Yeh i didn't expect them to reply so promptly lol! Dono about them being fans but I think Midas Promotions organised the HK AND Jakarta Muse gig last year.. I hope they and LAMC Productions compete to bring them in again, soon. *cross fingers*

Hmmmmm.... :erm: is it this picture?

DominTaipai2.jpg

This picture got circulated in PDT the most. Besides this picture, I'm not sure which one :LOL:

Oh ya, I already ask them on PDT about Dom cheating on Jess and most of them did not heard about that and or rather don't want to discuss about Dom's private life :erm:

and most probably the one he's cheating Jess on is Matt :ninja::p

Nah not this one. the one kak faz took for me is up close :D

yeah i read the thread. the PDT are so protective over Dom's personal life :LOL: aren't they at LEAST a bit curious?? i know i would be! :)

Yeah i actually use photoshop to make the pictures a little more customised lol. I love doing it.:)

Yeh i didn't expect them to reply so promptly lol! Dono about them being fans but I think Midas Promotions organised the HK AND Jakarta Muse gig last year.. I hope they and LAMC Productions compete to bring them in again, soon. *cross fingers*

Wow. The only thing I know how to do on Photoshop is add text, remove pimples (not too well, may i add) and fiddle diddle with the contrast and brightness haha. how do you put those speech bubble things?

Yeah i hope Galaxie or Pineapple concerts do something too. i heard they're heading to China again later this year?

http://www.musewiki.org/Gigs

They should stop by our shores again! :'(

yeah i read the thread. the PDT are so protective over Dom's personal life :LOL: aren't they at LEAST a bit curious?? i know i would be! :)

Wow. The only thing I know how to do on Photoshop is add text, remove pimples (not too well, may i add) and fiddle diddle with the contrast and brightness haha. how do you put those speech bubble things?

Yeah i hope Galaxie or Pineapple concerts do something too. i heard they're heading to China again later this year?

There are many photoshop tutorials onliine which are really great! you should check them out from google... For the speech bubbles, i just used the customised objects tool, look for it in the tool bar. Im using CS2, so im not sure if other versions has the speech bubbles object included. Good luck!

I heard Matt mentioned the China gig in an interview too. I dono if it'll be another Bangkok, though... lol the gigs page is so painful when you see that dash across Bangkok.:phu:

:erm: Then I don't think it was posted up before. Most probably that picture is only for you and only you :happy: Lucky you! :LOL:

Hmmmm...... I guess it might be because they scared the same thing might happen in PDT from PMT(I think some of their members argue or something like that) and they are scared that Dom won't like PDT anymore if we touch too much on his personal life:stunned::erm:. LOL

Bloody hell. Just because China is going to have Olympics soon :mad:

:p

Edited by DMHLover

I heard Matt mentioned the China gig in an interview too. I dono if it'll be another Bangkok, though... lol the gigs page is so painful when you see that dash across Bangkok.:phu:

Dude, I know :( We should form a support group or something.

On other (happier) news, Deb you should really consider backpacking if u can afford it, its such an unmissable experience. It's good to have trusty and cool companions, though. For me, Faz was so awesome to travel around Bangkok with! :D

Singfest / Phils sounds cool since I cancelled Europe..... *ponders going to S'pore in August*

There are many photoshop tutorials onliine which are really great! you should check them out from google... For the speech bubbles, i just used the customised objects tool, look for it in the tool bar. Im using CS2, so im not sure if other versions has the speech bubbles object included. Good luck!

i was using that before my comp got reformatted. now i dont have any Adobe Photoshop :( cant take away my pimples on pictures anymore! ahhaha. just kidding.

i cant even resize my photos. its really frustrating sometimes :mad:

well if the gig gets confirmed soon enough it wont be another Bangkok then :) not like my dad's gonna fly me all the way to my native country just to watch Muse or anything though. I shouldn't think about it so much. lol!

:erm: Then I don't think it was posted up before. Most probably that picture is only for you and only you :happy: Lucky you! :LOL:

Hmmmm...... I guess it might be because they scared the same thing might happen in PDT from PMT(I think some of their members argue or something like that) and they are scared that Dom won't like PDT anymore if we touch too much on his personal life:stunned::erm:. LOL

Bloody hell. Just because China is going to have Olympics soon :mad:

:p

Nah i posted the pic once. and then when i checked PDT3 someone else posted it.. so i thought that pic got circulated around. hehheh. oh well! :)

yikes. its good la, to leave Dom's private life out of it. it IS private after all. but i'm still so curiouss!! lol!

Dude, I know We should form a support group or something.

On other (happier) news, Deb you should really consider backpacking if u can afford it, its such an unmissable experience. It's good to have trusty and cool companions, though. For me, Faz was so awesome to travel around Bangkok with!

Singfest / Phils sounds cool since I cancelled Europe..... *ponders going to S'pore in August*

hmm isn't backpacking like a cheaper way of having a holiday? what IS backpacking actually? i know its having a holiday at someplace, but whats the difference with that and an ordinary holiday? you gotta carry your backpack around? :confused:

i dunno why, cant open that Singfest website. are there any other bands worth checking out?

Guys, i was watching The Fairly Odd Parents this afternoon and i noticed something...

coswan13.jpg

Dom has BOTH their outfits :LOL:

i was using that before my comp got reformatted. now i dont have any Adobe Photoshop :( cant take away my pimples on pictures anymore! ahhaha. just kidding.

:LOL: I doubt you even had pimples at all. You look pretty anyway so don't need to worry ;)

Aww.... as for resizing, you can use paint for simple and basic resizing :erm:

well if the gig gets confirmed soon enough it wont be another Bangkok then :) not like my dad's gonna fly me all the way to my native country just to watch Muse or anything though. I shouldn't think about it so much. lol!

curiouss!! lol!

hmm isn't backpacking like a cheaper way of having a holiday? what IS backpacking actually? i know its having a holiday at someplace, but whats the difference with that and an ordinary holiday? you gotta carry your backpack around? :confused:

i dunno why, cant open that Singfest website. are there any other bands worth checking out?

Guys, i was watching The Fairly Odd Parents this afternoon and i noticed something...

coswan13.jpg

Haha I think backpacking means travelling in the most dirt cheap way possible....some hippie elements i.e. trying to travel with the least amount of expenditure possible.

Good note on the Dom outfits, Deb :LOL:

Last week I was in KL for a course, passed by Stadium Negara while Feeling Good was playing in the car. Heheh nostalgia rocks!

Nah i posted the pic once. and then when i checked PDT3 someone else posted it.. so i thought that pic got circulated around. hehheh. oh well! :)

yikes. its good la, to leave Dom's private life out of it. it IS private after all. but i'm still so curiouss!! lol!

coswan13.jpg

Ohh.... Most probably not observant. :p LOL

Hmmm.... yep, yep. But sometimes we still need to talk about their private life cause it is one of the easiet way to get news about them :$

:LOL::LOL: Maybe the person who draw them got inspired by Dom :rolleyes::p:LOL:

I doubt you even had pimples at all. You look pretty anyway so don't need to worry

Aww.... as for resizing, you can use paint for simple and basic resizing

lol i do... i just dont go parading about it :( if you saw me in real life you'd be able to notice em. they're more like scars though. me and my itchy fingers :mad:

yeah but i dunno why when i use paint to resize it, it becomes all disproportioned. like its too wide, or too long. and the quality is extremely low after you edit it on paint so yeah... :$

Haha I think backpacking means travelling in the most dirt cheap way possible....some hippie elements i.e. trying to travel with the least amount of expenditure possible.

Good note on the Dom outfits, Deb

Last week I was in KL for a course, passed by Stadium Negara while Feeling Good was playing in the car. Heheh nostalgia rocks!

oooh that sound really practical. haha. travelling can be so expensive sometimes! but i dunno why, when i imagine backpackers, i see people carrying their big backpacks on their backs everywhere they go. like in the Amazing Race. :LOL:

haha i was pretty shocked myself, noticing their outfits. damn funny la :LOL:

wow.. lol i havent seen Stadium Negara in a loooong long while. i'd love to go back there just to take a look at that place again.

Ohh.... Most probably not observant.

Hmmm.... yep, yep. But sometimes we still need to talk about their private life cause it is one of the easiet way to get news about them

:LOL::LOL: Maybe the person who draw them got inspired by Dom :rolleyes::p:LOL:

lol or maybe Dom got inspired by them! :LOL: yeah thats true, when we're SO distant from muse we cant help but feel a bit kepo about their lives, private or not.

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES EVERYONE! :happy:

sorry it took me soo long to do so

my router has been a bitch for weeks now

thank goodness gleanegles have an "internet kiosk" (which consist of only ONE computer) :LOL:

thanks again :happy:

what on earth is a gleanegles?

BTW I JUST GOT ECLIPSE TODAY WOOHOO AND MY EXAMS ARE OVER WOOHOO!

Did you have a good birthday? :)

coswan13.jpg

OMG :LOL:

Observant, much?

Man, I love those two. Haha :happy:

ZOMG J00 ARE SO LUCKY!!!

OMG :LOL:

Observant, much?

Man, I love those two. Haha :happy:

ZOMG J00 ARE SO LUCKY!!!

LOL dunno why it just HIT me la. i wouldnt count that as being observant though! i've been watching Fairly Odd Parents for years :LOL:

YAY THANK YOU GO GET IT SOON AND READ IT. I HAVENT STARTED YET THOUGH. LOL.

lol i do... i just dont go parading about it :( if you saw me in real life you'd be able to notice em. they're more like scars though. me and my itchy fingers :mad:

yeah but i dunno why when i use paint to resize it, it becomes all disproportioned. like its too wide, or too long. and the quality is extremely low after you edit it on paint so yeah... :$

lol or maybe Dom got inspired by them! :LOL: yeah thats true, when we're SO distant from muse we cant help but feel a bit kepo about their lives, private or not.

:LOL: Awww... dear, I think almost every Asian have pimples and at least a very vague pimple scar. So remind your sis or friend to slap your hand whenever you want to touch it or scratch it.

Hmmm..... I think the quality did go down a bit. After all paint is not really mean for photos :erm:

:LOL: What to do? Girls are a bit kepo :p

Hehe... Congrats. Now you can read it :happy:

:LOL: Awww... dear, I think almost every Asian have pimples and at least a very vague pimple scar. So remind your sis or friend to slap your hand whenever you want to touch it or scratch it.

Hmmm..... I think the quality did go down a bit. After all paint is not really mean for photos :erm:

:LOL: What to do? Girls are a bit kepo :p

Hehe... Congrats. Now you can read it :happy:

lol not just Asians.. EVERYONE. haha yeah i should slap myself whenever i find myself scratching my pimples.

then what's paint for?

haha yeah thanks. i'm gonna read it tonight :D

Dude, I know :( We should form a support group or something.

On other (happier) news, Deb you should really consider backpacking if u can afford it, its such an unmissable experience. It's good to have trusty and cool companions, though. For me, Faz was so awesome to travel around Bangkok with! :D

Lol yeah a support group would be great, but you guys were great so it didn't feel so bad not going for a Muse gig :).

The tix for Singfest are outrageously high for the allowance im getting from NS atm. :eek:

2 Aug 2008

Pre-Sale - S$150

Doorsales - S$200

3 Aug 2008

Pre-Sale - S$200

Doorsales - S$250

Week-ender Pass

Pre-Sale - S$300

Doorsales - S$350

Lost Prophets are also part of the line-up... :\mm/: and Jason MRAZ!

i cant even resize my photos. its really frustrating sometimes :mad:

coswan13.jpg

You can use the trial version from the Adobe webbie first if you want then .... ;)

Paint is great! you can do this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU

Good job on the Dom outfit spotting! the web for singfest is http://www.singfest.sg/

Lol yeah a support group would be great, but you guys were great so it didn't feel so bad not going for a Muse gig :).

The tix for Singfest are outrageously high for the allowance im getting from NS atm. :eek:

2 Aug 2008

Pre-Sale - S$150

Doorsales - S$200

3 Aug 2008

Pre-Sale - S$200

Doorsales - S$250

Week-ender Pass

Pre-Sale - S$300

Doorsales - S$350

Good job on the Dom outfit spotting! the web for singfest is http://www.singfest.sg/

Hehe, Nut how nice, that's the ultimate compliment. :D You ( and espec ur mom) were awesome as well.

Damn u Singaporean prices are murder on the pocket! I paid half of that for Sunburst for Incubus and John Legend etc dammit.

But then, got alicia Keys, Travis and Mraz dammit. Help! *collapses from the dilemma*

LOL dunno why it just HIT me la. i wouldnt count that as being observant though! i've been watching Fairly Odd Parents for years :LOL:

YAY THANK YOU GO GET IT SOON AND READ IT. I HAVENT STARTED YET THOUGH. LOL.

OH READ IT TELL ME IF ITS GOOD.

Happy Reading! :happy:

2 Aug 2008

Pre-Sale - S$150

Doorsales - S$200

3 Aug 2008

Pre-Sale - S$200

Doorsales - S$250

Week-ender Pass

Pre-Sale - S$300

Doorsales - S$350

OH MAI GAWD. Lol the prices are..OH MAI GAWD :LOL:

Bbbut LostProphets, and PATD, and One Republic and Jason Mraz..:(:D