go and look for it at rock corner one utama

i think that most of us here have bought it there :)

Yeah, or Rock Corner in The Curve. basically just check any branch of Rock Corner. they totally pwn Tower Records anyway. I asked Tower Records and they said HAARP isn't even released yet!

and guys, i still haven't watched HAARP yet. I listened to the audio CD like a bazillion times already though! played it on loop while i studied for my mock exams.. haha :p

Yeah, or Rock Corner in The Curve. basically just check any branch of Rock Corner. they totally pwn Tower Records anyway. I asked Tower Records and they said HAARP isn't even released yet!

and guys, i still haven't watched HAARP yet. I listened to the audio CD like a bazillion times already though! played it on loop while i studied for my mock exams.. haha :p

tower records sucks! (though all of my albums except haarp was bought there, heehee)

how can you study with music on, with MUSE ON! i can never do that, it's distracting for me... heheh :happy:

Ola!

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss....... hahah! i wish that edward was a brit too. i LOVE them british boys :eyebrows: well, at least we'll get a british actor for the movie! though i wish he'd speak in british accent though, it'll make edward's character much, much more sexier than he already is! :eyebrows:

I bought the book, but I haven't read it yet..can't wait! You're making me feel all excited! Haha :happy:

Me too! :D

tower records sucks! (though all of my albums except haarp was bought there, heehee)

how can you study with music on, with MUSE ON! i can never do that, it's distracting for me... heheh :happy:

Yeah it is kinda distracting..ITZ SO AWESOMMMEE

OMG, THAT WAS U? LOL.. there was only one fan at the airport... so u were so lucky to meet SF all to urself! were they friendly? it looked like they were very down to earth kinda guys from that tv special. i wish galaxy had recorded the same thing with muse. sure my face and shannaz's would be on tv when muse first arrived at the airport! lol.. :p

omg so embarrassing lah - what with my (crappy) banner and all! Lol yeahhh the one and only fan at KLIA :$ Or in other words: total stalker!! :LOL: My sister was supposed to come along with me but her boss called in at the last minute and she had to go to work despite the day off... She's still pissed. Lol. The guys of Switchfoot were huggable and they were extremely friendly! Hilarious too at times. Tim, the bassist asked me about this wavepool he heard in Malaysia and I was telling him WHY in the world would he want to go to Sunway Lagoon after heading to Bali and New Zealand? The waves in Sunway would look... tiny. :LOL: But it seemed like they had fun there though! We even managed to talk about local food + durian... nasty!

It was a good thing they didn't show the footage where I blurted, "OMG YOU LOOK SMALLER IN PERSON" to Tim the first time I approached him. That would've been embarrassing! Imagine heading out from the arrival halls in a brand new country and the first thing you encounter would be a stranger coming up to you saying that. I don't know why I did that! But you would think an American shouldn't be Malaysian-sized tiny, right? Sigh.

omg this sucks. lol. my comp recently got reformatted so now i'm downloading Power DVD.. and i have no idea how long that'll take. :stunned:

I think you can always use another player, like VLC for example, to play HAARP? The VLC/VLAN player plays almost about any video file available! Including DVDs.

Speaking of Tower Records, I wonder why they closed down the branch in Mid Valley? Oh wait, maybe I do - that's because they don't sell HAARP! Rock Corner totally rocks. However cliche that may sound...

Hi everyone! I'm new user here although I been snooping around the forum since Muse came to Malaysia :p

I already seen HAARP and it's great! The recording gotten much better than Hulabaloo :happy: Taking about DVD's, does any of you know where to get Absolution DVD? :unsure:

lol i can only do certain subjects with music on. like math for example. i dunno why but in math i just... get so lost in the music and numbers, its all very relaxing for me :)

but subjects that requires reading like history and english or bm or moral or whatever, i cant do with music. cant concentrate either. yeah.

but for the sciences for me, i'm like... sometimes can study with music, sometimes cannot. lol. i'm very weird i know haha.

Ola!

I bought the book, but I haven't read it yet..can't wait! You're making me feel all excited! Haha :happy:

Me too! :D

Yeah it is kinda distracting..ITZ SO AWESOMMMEE

helloo!! how have you been!

you MUST read the book!! hurry up!!! i already got my mum's permission to get the next one but i'll only get it when i actually see it. its hard to find the books la. most MPH stores are sold out can you believe it. :stunned: so i'll start hunting after my exams i guess muahahha.

omg so embarrassing lah - what with my (crappy) banner and all! Lol yeahhh the one and only fan at KLIA :$ Or in other words: total stalker!! :LOL: My sister was supposed to come along with me but her boss called in at the last minute and she had to go to work despite the day off... She's still pissed. Lol. The guys of Switchfoot were huggable and they were extremely friendly! Hilarious too at times. Tim, the bassist asked me about this wavepool he heard in Malaysia and I was telling him WHY in the world would he want to go to Sunway Lagoon after heading to Bali and New Zealand? The waves in Sunway would look... tiny. :LOL: But it seemed like they had fun there though! We even managed to talk about local food + durian... nasty!

It was a good thing they didn't show the footage where I blurted, "OMG YOU LOOK SMALLER IN PERSON" to Tim the first time I approached him. That would've been embarrassing! Imagine heading out from the arrival halls in a brand new country and the first thing you encounter would be a stranger coming up to you saying that. I don't know why I did that! But you would think an American shouldn't be Malaysian-sized tiny, right? Sigh.

I think you can always use another player, like VLC for example, to play HAARP? The VLC/VLAN player plays almost about any video file available! Including DVDs.

Speaking of Tower Records, I wonder why they closed down the branch in Mid Valley? Oh wait, maybe I do - that's because they don't sell HAARP! Rock Corner totally rocks. However cliche that may sound...

omg dude you're so lucky you got to speak with the band la! no matter what band, if you get to have a decent conversation with them, you're damn lucky i cant believe you actually said that! :LOL: how was tim's reaction? and i cant believe you talked about malaysian food! i've always wanted to talk to Muse about that :$ i wonder if they can handle spicy food. hmmm.

ooh yeah i had VLC before i reformatted my comp. forgot about that hehe. thanks! :D

Hi everyone! I'm new user here although I been snooping around the forum since Muse came to Malaysia :p

I already seen HAARP and it's great! The recording gotten much better than Hulabaloo :happy: Taking about DVD's, does any of you know where to get Absolution DVD? :unsure:

i wish i could help you but i dont know where to get Absolution either! lol i'm still having the one my friend lent to me, and he got it from our regular 'pasar malam'. but the other malaysian boarders got it from er...... bangkok i think. i'm not sure. lol.

welcome to the board btw! ;)

i wish i could help you but i dont know where to get Absolution either! lol i'm still having the one my friend lent to me, and he got it from our regular 'pasar malam'. but the other malaysian boarders got it from er...... bangkok i think. i'm not sure. lol.

welcome to the board btw! ;)

Ohh..owh... Lol...Nevermind then. I'm just wondering. Because I can find Hulabaloo in quite a number of places but never seen Absolution. I got a friend who bought it from Singapore and he keeps on waving it at my face :mad: Anyway, Thank you so much :) It looks fun to be on this board :happy:

Welcome to ze board :happy::happy:

I can't even find Hullabaloo here in JB. :(

helloo!! how have you been!

you MUST read the book!! hurry up!!! i already got my mum's permission to get the next one but i'll only get it when i actually see it. its hard to find the books la. most MPH stores are sold out can you believe it. :stunned: so i'll start hunting after my exams i guess muahahha.

Im good! Hows you? Exams and shite coming up, so I couldn't find the time to post at this wonderful place. :eek:

I can't wait to read it!! You peoples are making me so excited lah :LOL: I couldn't find the other books either :( oh well, book hunting after exams, we shall go :happy:

Ohh..owh... Lol...Nevermind then. I'm just wondering. Because I can find Hulabaloo in quite a number of places but never seen Absolution. I got a friend who bought it from Singapore and he keeps on waving it at my face :mad: Anyway, Thank you so much :) It looks fun to be on this board :happy:

actually to be honest, i dont think Absolution got released here. i tried asking like 2 years ago at Rock Corner (my main source of music lol) and the dude said he only has Hullabaloo...

Welcome to ze board :happy::happy:

I can't even find Hullabaloo here in JB. :(

Im good! Hows you? Exams and shite coming up, so I couldn't find the time to post at this wonderful place. :eek:

I can't wait to read it!! You peoples are making me so excited lah :LOL: I couldn't find the other books either :( oh well, book hunting after exams, we shall go :happy:

haha i feel like going book hunting this weekend. or tomorrow! since its labour day. but i still have my physics unit 2 exams this friday which is supposedly very very freakin hard. i'm damn scared. arghgh. :stunned:

u should be proud! :D and what do u mean by SF were huggable? did u get to hug 'em as well other than having a chat with 'em without anyone else interfering? :eek: woah.. lucky giler..

hehe.. imagine saying to matt or dom.. OMG u look so much shorter in real life!! :LOL:

hello there! wow nice avy... ;) as deb mentioned i don't think the Absolution DVD is available here.. it's not really as awesome as HAARP or Hullabaloo anyways. so yeah.. u didn't miss a thing if u don't have it. i got mine when weresodisco went to Europe last year. i kirim it from her. speaking of europe, i wonder if miele's trip is pushing through?? would like to kirim something to her as well.. heh heh..:D

oh btw, i miss MUSE. yeah... :(

hehe.. imagine saying to matt or dom.. OMG u look so much shorter in real life!! :LOL:

:LOL: i bet that dom would laugh and matt would go :rolleyes: since i bet that he gets that from most of his fans :LOL:

and i miss muse too................ :supersad: :supersad: :supersad: :supersad:

u should be proud! :D and what do u mean by SF were huggable? did u get to hug 'em as well other than having a chat with 'em without anyone else interfering? :eek: woah.. lucky giler..

hello there! wow nice avy... ;) as deb mentioned i don't think the Absolution DVD is available here.. it's not really as awesome as HAARP or Hullabaloo anyways. so yeah.. u didn't miss a thing if u don't have it. i got mine when weresodisco went to Europe last year. i kirim it from her. speaking of europe, i wonder if miele's trip is pushing through?? would like to kirim something to her as well.. heh heh..:D

eh? where did miele go?

LOL if you said that to matt or dom i'm sure they'd say something like "... we were ever tall in pictures?" ahhaha.

err.. deb, miele mentioned before that she's planning to go to europe in June so am wondering it's jadi or not.

is Coldplay's new single nice mel? my comp had gone willy wonka on me while i was downloading it...:( i can't watch muse's vids on youtube these days coz of my comp, that's why i miss muse so much.

Coldplay new single is called Violet Hill, and i can't help to LOL at their new album title ..'Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends' Ok. sorry.. i know tak baik. but the first time i heard it, Living La Vida Loca jumped into my mind.:p it seems Coldplay's touring NZ and OZ in June, hopefully they'll stop by our country..

haha i feel like going book hunting this weekend. or tomorrow! since its labour day. but i still have my physics unit 2 exams this friday which is supposedly very very freakin hard. i'm damn scared. arghgh. :stunned:

Exams :mad: Good luck!! I have a sparring comp. 2moro. Sparring on labour day :happy:

hehe.. imagine saying to matt or dom.. OMG u look so much shorter in real life!! :LOL: (

:LOL:

err.. deb, miele mentioned before that she's planning to go to europe in June so am wondering it's jadi or not.

is Coldplay's new single nice mel? my comp had gone willy wonka on me while i was downloading it...:( i can't watch muse's vids on youtube these days coz of my comp, that's why i miss muse so much.

Coldplay new single is called Violet Hill, and i can't help to LOL at their new album title ..'Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends' Ok. sorry.. i know tak baik. but the first time i heard it, Living La Vida Loca jumped into my mind.:p it seems Coldplay's touring NZ and OZ in June, hopefully they'll stop by our country..

I was so sad when they came to Spore and I couldnt see them :( Violet Hill iz awesomeh.

oh izzit? lol i'm so blur la sorry. have you been keeping in touch with her outside the board?

viva la vida or death and all his friends? seriously?? lol when i read that the first thing it hought was livin la vida loca too! ahhaha :LOL: why so weird la! and its about time they released a new album! i was wondering what happened to them.

actually to be honest, i dont think Absolution got released here. i tried asking like 2 years ago at Rock Corner (my main source of music lol) and the dude said he only has Hullabaloo...

Awww.... Why didn't they release it here :(

Good luck with your physic exam :) I never like physics much thanks to my teacher :noey:

And the teacher purposely make it damn hard so that most of us will fail :indiff: Just try your best and don't worry to much :)

Haha...Thanks. I gotto agree with Melwhoops although it would be fun to see Matt's expression :p It's not as awesome? That means you have absolution dvd? Yer...so good... Lol. Anyway, as a Muse fan, we should have all their disc right :p Hehe.... I miss them too. Everytime I pass by the maharajalela and hang tuah monorail station, I'll remember about the concert!!!! :(:(

I'm currently watching the extra time Champions League Chelsea vs. Liverpool match right now... Sooo nerve wrecking!

Welcome! It really is pretty addictive to lurk in this thread, no? Lol but welcome anyway! :)

lol i can only do certain subjects with music on. like math for example. i dunno why but in math i just... get so lost in the music and numbers, its all very relaxing for me :)

but subjects that requires reading like history and english or bm or moral or whatever, i cant do with music. cant concentrate either. yeah.

but for the sciences for me, i'm like... sometimes can study with music, sometimes cannot. lol. i'm very weird i know haha.

I have to study with music on. Plug In Baby seems to work well along with Economics. Haha.

You could try Borders! I love the discounts they offer there. Speaking of Twilight though..... Out of curiousity, I actually did convince a close friend to buy that book for my birthday, and I've been reading it too! Today is actually the first day I'm reading it, and I've already reached page 324 at the moment. That's not very healthy... For some reason I'm just so absorbed in this book. I've never felt that way in the longest time! (Although it does get a little tiresome at times with how the [young] female protagonist only worships the ground Edward walks on - it's pretty hard not to though, seeing how beautiful he really is! lol)

you're damn lucky i cant believe you actually said that! :LOL: how was tim's reaction?

Tim did not had much of a reaction really - or a chance - because right after I said that I actually asked if I could give him a hug and he agreed..not too reluctantly I hope... probably more surprised. :LOL: You see, I knew my mind would be absolutely blank and/or act awkwardly when I meet these guys plus I would only come up with stupid questions (eg: How was the flight? in which Jerome-guitarist- answered "short". What a laaaame qeustion really. Seeing that they flew in only from Singapore.) so I wrote a nice letter addressed to all 5 of them thanking SF for coming all the way here as well as for making awesome music :) I think I'll have to thank meeting Nick Heidfeld + the other few F1 drivers for building up my confidence in this department. Otherwise I would've fainted right away. Haha.

Intended to do the same actually if I happen to get the chance to meet Incubus at the airport last month. Too bad that didn't happen though...

Even more so after I decided to skip Stereophonics two nights ago - only to regret so horribly now. Can't believe I passed on seeing Kelly Jones in his classic shades/gibson SG/leather jacket combination! Sighh. Blame it on lack of money and me being lazy to get off my ass to look for a part time job or something!

ouh ouh has anyone downloaded coldplay's new single? i'm liking it :happy:

I heard it! I have to say it reminds me of vampires for some weird reason (pray it has nothing to do with Twilight...) but yeah - i'm curious with how the rest of the songs in the album would blend with this one. Looking forward to the album release, for sure!

Also, Coldplay needs to hire an assitant for coming up with better album/song title names.

it seems Coldplay's touring NZ and OZ in June, hopefully they'll stop by our country..

And bring Travis along please, like they did back when they staged a show in Singapore!

Oh btw, love that little icon of jenson and rubens there ;)

Everytime I pass by the maharajalela and hang tuah monorail station, I'll remember about the concert!!!! :(:(

That's a horrible feeling and I know how it feels like coz I get the same nostalgic feeling too! Except maybe mine has an addition to the Bukit Aman Police Station nearby (long story short - my friend and I actually got lost in our attempt to walk to the stadium...)

Awww.... Why didn't they release it here

Good luck with your physic exam :) I never like physics much thanks to my teacher :noey:

And the teacher purposely make it damn hard so that most of us will fail :indiff: Just try your best and don't worry to much

Everytime I pass by the maharajalela and hang tuah monorail station, I'll remember about the concert!!!!

aww thanks :happy: but its just my mocks so its not that important. its still important, but not to a certain degree where i have to lock myself in my room and study 24/7 lah ;)

LOL OMG ME TOO. every time i pass by there, i'd look out for the stadium and feel all nostalgic and stuff. then i start remembering on how after i climbed down the stairs of the monorail station, i heard some music and thought that muse had already started sound checking, so my friend and i both RANNNNN to the stadium and then we realised that they were actually playing The Strokes out loud on the speakers. meh. total letdown. lol.

I have to study with music on. Plug In Baby seems to work well along with Economics. Haha.

dude (or dudette?) thats one long post man.

lol seriously? to me, econs was like Sejarah (one of the reasons why i dropped that subject) and Econs requires lotsa reading right? i cant concentrate like that.. lol. then i get all emo because i dont really like studying in total silence. its a bit scary. like as if i'm all alone :eek::(

You could try Borders! I love the discounts they offer there. Speaking of Twilight though..... Out of curiousity, I actually did convince a close friend to buy that book for my birthday, and I've been reading it too! Today is actually the first day I'm reading it, and I've already reached page 324 at the moment. That's not very healthy... For some reason I'm just so absorbed in this book. I've never felt that way in the longest time! (Although it does get a little tiresome at times with how the [young] female protagonist only worships the ground Edward walks on - it's pretty hard not to though, seeing how beautiful he really is! lol)

LOL YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST GOT NEW MOON! From borders at The Curve! ahhaha so coincidental :LOL: and i got a 15% discount too. so yay... :D I cant wait to read it omg seriously. at the end of Twilight, Stephenie Meyer added like a little snippet of New Moon and after reading that its like "ARGH I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSS!!".

oh so i'm assuming your birthday was pretty recent? well then happy belated birthday! lol. wow you're a fast reader huh? it took me a week to finish that book, and thats considered fast for me because i'm such a slow reader haha.

and yeah i get really absorbed when i read this book too. i have no idea why either. it never happens to me. and i LOVE the chemistry between them la. I want my own Edward.... lol :p and its funny because i have a friend who's name is Edward, but he's like the total opposite of the Edward in the book. so the name Edward is kinda ruined for me now.. i wish Stephenie Meyer picked a 'hotter' name! :LOL:

Tim did not had much of a reaction really - or a chance - because right after I said that I actually asked if I could give him a hug and he agreed..not too reluctantly I hope... probably more surprised. :LOL: You see, I knew my mind would be absolutely blank and/or act awkwardly when I meet these guys plus I would only come up with stupid questions (eg: How was the flight? in which Jerome-guitarist- answered "short". What a laaaame qeustion really. Seeing that they flew in only from Singapore.) so I wrote a nice letter addressed to all 5 of them thanking SF for coming all the way here as well as for making awesome music :) I think I'll have to thank meeting Nick Heidfeld + the other few F1 drivers for building up my confidence in this department. Otherwise I would've fainted right away. Haha.

Intended to do the same actually if I happen to get the chance to meet Incubus at the airport last month. Too bad that didn't happen though...

haha nothing wrong with asking how was the flight! its just you making small talk! better than standing there in awkward silence right. at least you had the guts to do it! i'd never be able to walk up to a celebrity and ask for a picture or autograph. dont have ze balls to do so.

Why didnt you go to the airport to greet Incubus? you could have followed kak faz there!

I heard it! I have to say it reminds me of vampires for some weird reason (pray it has nothing to do with Twilight...) but yeah - i'm curious with how the rest of the songs in the album would blend with this one. Looking forward to the album release, for sure!

Also, Coldplay needs to hire an assitant for coming up with better album/song title names.

is the song quite echo-ey? or is it just sucky speakers or the low quality of the song i downloaded? its not that bad! quite a different vibe though, coming from Coldplay. i'm so used to their emo, slow, sleepy yet lovely songs.

oh look, we can post 15 images now instead of the usual 11. great :D

dude (or dudette?) thats one long post man.

oh so i'm assuming your birthday was pretty recent? well then happy belated birthday! lol.

It was late when I made that long post lol can't really remember what went through my head! haha. I noticed I never made a proper introduction here in this thread. forgive my abrupt intrusion at times! The name's Liz and I'm currently 19 going on 20 *waves*

I received Twilight as an early bday gift because.. it looks I'll be turning 20 away from home this time round due to my upcoming backpacking trip to Kedah/Langkawi ... and hopefully drop by Penang too for some glorious food :D Thanks for the early bday wish though ;)

Not sure if that's what I really want at the moment because all of the sudden, being 19-turning-20 seems a little ... too fast for my liking, in some way. On one hand of course you're more able to live that life that you've always wanted (attending concerts! gigs! showcases!! etc.) given the freedom that you're entitled but on the other, you can no longer use "being a teenager" as a reason anymore if you end up in trouble.

lol seriously? to me, econs was like Sejarah (one of the reasons why i dropped that subject) and Econs requires lotsa reading right? i cant concentrate like that.. lol. then i get all emo because i dont really like studying in total silence. its a bit scary. like as if i'm all alone :eek::(

Lol yeah I couldn't really understand how my sister could do it 5 years back - studying with all that distraction... but now I see how it's even more creepy/distracting to read in silence!

LOL YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST GOT NEW MOON! From borders at The Curve! ahhaha so coincidental :LOL: and i got a 15% discount too. so yay... :D I cant wait to read it omg seriously. at the end of Twilight, Stephenie Meyer added like a little snippet of New Moon and after reading that its like "ARGH I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSS!!".

wow you're a fast reader huh? it took me a week to finish that book, and thats considered fast for me because i'm such a slow reader haha.

and yeah i get really absorbed when i read this book too. i have no idea why either. it never happens to me. and i LOVE the chemistry between them la. I want my own Edward.... lol :p and its funny because i have a friend who's name is Edward, but he's like the total opposite of the Edward in the book. so the name Edward is kinda ruined for me now.. i wish Stephenie Meyer picked a 'hotter' name! :LOL:

WOW. That's pretty awesome XD Have fun reading New Moon after your mock exams! I finished Twilight a few hours back... I have to say, I think reading it so quickly didn't make me crave for more... Although I really do want to find out what happens after that TEASER chapter! So being the spoiler whore that I am... I went to wikipedia to read up on the plot!! AAHHHH. Silly me, shouldn't have done that lah. Now I just ruined all the fun huh? :(

But sigh, yeah the way their relationship progresses from everything in school/biology lessons to that back alley in the mall incident to bringing her home to the Cullens... Makes me wonder why I don't go through these phases properly. :LOL:

Just saying, but I thought Carlisle sounds like an extremely sexy name. Jasper too :happy: Rosalie and Esme sound absolutely beautiful too - but you're right. Unfortunately Edward and Bella doesn't sound too appealing ... but it's a good thing I don't have friends that go by those two names though! I cannot imagine how hard it must be talking to your Edward friend without hoping if only he could act like Edward Cullen!

Why didnt you go to the airport to greet Incubus? you could have followed kak faz there!

Yeahh that would've been fun! I couldn't make it because apparently greeting unknown strangers at the airport twice in two months doesn't seem very appealing to my dad at that moment. Plus, I actually didn't exactly mention that I would be going to Sunburst until the night before. Lol, so you would expect my parents' displeasure in finding out that I will be away again from my home for the weekend. It's a lot more complicated than that, but yeah I asked my friend to go to the airport in my favour instead - but that idiot never passed my letter to any of the Incubus guys :( He didn't ask Brandon to play Pardon Me too! Sigh.

Lol....Looks like we all have something or some place to remember about the concert. I don't exactly remember much about the concert itself except the feeling that it gave it. I was in shock I suppose :(

The book from Stephanie Meyers.... Is it that good? My friend have it and she got addicted to it.... and Stephanie Meyers did thank Muse in the acknowledgement in one of them books :happy:. *My friend doesn't fancy Muse much cause I keep on talking about them and Dom :$*

It was late when I made that long post lol can't really remember what went through my head! haha. I noticed I never made a proper introduction here in this thread. forgive my abrupt intrusion at times! The name's Liz and I'm currently 19 going on 20 *waves*

I received Twilight as an early bday gift because.. it looks I'll be turning 20 away from home this time round due to my upcoming backpacking trip to Kedah/Langkawi ... and hopefully drop by Penang too for some glorious food :D Thanks for the early bday wish though ;)

Not sure if that's what I really want at the moment because all of the sudden, being 19-turning-20 seems a little ... too fast for my liking, in some way. On one hand of course you're more able to live that life that you've always wanted (attending concerts! gigs! showcases!! etc.) given the freedom that you're entitled but on the other, you can no longer use "being a teenager" as a reason anymore if you end up in trouble.

Hi Liz! Cool... I'm 19 turning 20 too. It does feel too fast right and going 20 does make you feel like suddenly you are so old. Sigh.... but then, you do have more freedom ;)

Anyway, this thread is lack of something....

Pictures!!! :p

Muse_Logo08.jpg

muse_01.jpg

SNF14MUSE_682_452325a.jpg

LP1069-MUSE-tour.jpg

Anyway, I'm wondering, how did you all insert the pictures here? It's so hard looking url for everything :erm: