yeah, at the end of the article they said that a limited edition BHAR cd with live performance DVD was available...anyone noes more abt this? does it include footage from stadium negara? if so..i must get it!! to relive the night again and again and again..;)

btw, anyone bought any official(i think it is) merchandise from the stall set up inside the stadium...the one near the pitt entrance..stuff cheaper than the online store..wonder why?

oh man i wanted the black n white striped piano shirt so badly but the biggest they had was L, which was tiny for me..since its meant to be a ladies' shirt..:( all i got was the grey satellite one in the end...they really shud start printing that striped design for men!

oh crazy_mary...i'm as crazy as you but all i dont have is luck,if only i know how to meet them just like u...how lucky u are...maybe next time we should deal together for the meeting(or stalking if needed)...oh i feel a great lost....attending the concert isnt enough....i want to meet them(and hug matt)

i didnt actually got to hug matt but did shook hands wif all of them n took a pix wif dom..i arrived late compared to shannaz and adyla..rushed from work all the way from klang to KLIA :D

but yeah.. i also felt like the concert wasnt enuf (tho i did manage to get to meet 'em earlier when they first arrived at the airport on saturday..) but now, my MUSE week is complete!!! i got to chat with 'em.. awesome!!!! awesome!!!!!! i'm fully satisfied, thank u very much!!! *dies*

matt said something in malay....i think it's selamat petang, kl,something like that.....

read in the star newpaper today that they went to visit the KL twin towers after the concert....

more like reading it eheheh...selamat petang and terima kasih and so did dom.. he said terima kasih a lot.

dom did mentioned they went to the "tower?" and had a nice meal at a restaurant.. *i noe, i'm bragging.. cant help it!!!*

yeah, at the end of the article they said that a limited edition BHAR cd with live performance DVD was available...anyone noes more abt this? does it include footage from stadium negara? if so..i must get it!! to relive the night again and again and again..;)

btw, anyone bought any official(i think it is) merchandise from the stall set up inside the stadium...the one near the pitt entrance..stuff cheaper than the online store..wonder why?

oh man i wanted the black n white striped piano shirt so badly but the biggest they had was L, which was tiny for me..since its meant to be a ladies' shirt..:( all i got was the grey satellite one in the end...they really shud start printing that striped design for men!

do u think the dvd is the asian version or the one that had been released in oz and japan?

yeah i did.. i bought the red one.. wanted to buy the black and white stripey one but it didnt look too good. was it cheap for u? i tot it was dam expensive RM90 for a shirt!! but couldnt resist it especially after the concert ended..

i didnt actually got to hug matt but did shook hands wif all of them n took a pix wif dom..i arrived late compared to shannaz and adyla..rushed from work all the way from klang to KLIA :D

but yeah.. i also felt like the concert wasnt enuf (tho i did manage to get to meet 'em earlier when they first arrived at the airport on saturday..) but now, my MUSE week is complete!!! i got to chat with 'em.. awesome!!!! awesome!!!!!! i'm fully satisfied, thank u very much!!! *dies*

do u think the dvd is the asian version or the one that had been released in oz and japan?

yeah i did.. i bought the red one.. wanted to buy the black and white stripey one but it didnt look too good. was it cheap for u? i tot it was dam expensive RM90 for a shirt!! but couldnt resist it especially after the concert ended..

im so jealous! at the same time u guys hav my respect man..what exactly did he say? what did u say?? i wanna noe i wanna noe..pls share?;)

ahah...come to think of it, kinda impossible to hav dvd on the concert jz 2 days after the thing itself..:LOL:

well, what i meant was it was relatively cheap..if u compare to the same ones sold on the official store for around £20, which would be converted to around..rm130..:)

HOLY SHITTT!!!! I JUST MET MUSE AGAIN!!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM KLIA N I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!!

ran off from work just in time to see them arrive at KLIA n checking in!!! i hugged Matt!!! OMG!!!! unbelieveable!!! they were so nice! im goin crazy now...cant even type properly!!! i am seriously ill now! OMG I LOVE MUSE!!! *faints*

yeah they were in town yesterday! managed to chat with them for a bit n Dom said they went to the towers yesterday! that is so cool! n they promised to come again! lol! hopefully they will keep their promise!

OH THE ENVY. could you please upload ALL the pics you took at KLIA? and maybe type out every conversation you had with them... ehheheh :p

yay!!!! we met them again.. u cant imagine how crazy i was just now.. thanx a lot my dear. LOL: we jemput 'em, we watched 'em live infront of our eyes and we hantar 'em to their next show!!!! omg i'm going crazy.. nasib baik nick pun sama!!! i'm a muse fanatic for life!!! cant believe how nice dom was.. felt so sorry to cut him speaking when matt and the gang were already moving .. shanaz and adyla.. nice meeting u again. and adyla study hard for next sem.. cant believe u'd flunk 2 papers just to meet em'. but it was worth it rite.. deb, i'm uploading dom's pix for u rite now. i swear to god i mentioned ur name to him.. shannaz i need those pix..:happy:

yeah thank you SOOO much crazy_mary! even if the picture is a little blur, it was really nice of you to do that for me :) i really appreciate it! i doubt he'd remember who Debbie is though but i dont care! lol he still willingly posed for the cam and thats all that matters... :) this is why i love Dom so much. he's so nice and charming :p

post all the pics you took at KLIA! and please tell us your conversation too :p

make me feel like as if i was there too la.. i really wanted to go :(

yeah i was dude, dead center.. facing dom all through the concert. even when peeps were pushing i held the barricade tightly, didnt want to lose my awesome position, but of course my eyes fixed on matt for the whole gig!!

was it really that bad right behind the barriers? did you get bruised? i was dying to get there :( but i couldnt in the end.. *sniff* i wish i was right in front of Dom!

oh crazy_mary...i'm as crazy as you but all i dont have is luck,if only i know how to meet them just like u...how lucky u are...maybe next time we should deal together for the meeting(or stalking if needed)...oh i feel a great lost....attending the concert isnt enough....i want to meet them(and hug matt)

yayaya me too! lol

i wanted to buy that too! but at first i thought RM90 was a bit too much. and i was rushing to get to The Pitt so i didnt really bother.. and when i really wanted to get it after the gig, everyone was rushing around it, so i didnt bother. and now i'm regretting not geting any official merchandise at all :(

yeah its like nothing in this world! well i got a few shots, will upload them later today! ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLS LOAD THE IMAGES IM DYING...hey who are u guys anyways? im new to this, and i was the 14 year old kid in the pit, not hard to miss. boohoo for all u big guys who smushd me, but it was DEFINITELY WORTH IT. MUSE ROCK THE WORLD

uhu dee-yamn...i thought they left yesterday. if i had known it's today, i'd have tagged along just to say thanks for the memories. really should have gotten my system upgraded, huh? did any of you guys get them a present to remember their malaysian gig by?

hahaa...i just felt so lucky when i can invisibily get into the pitt right after we get into the stadium....and yes...i paid for the rock zone...hahaa...no...don blame me...blame those FRUs...those relas...they didnt secure enough (only that time i guess)...but please forgive me....it's still a superb concert....a big thanks to muse...and the crowds who were willing to lift me up to HEAVEN for 3 times....hahaa...and the third one those relas catched and pulled my right foot....and i scream "aku taknak weiiii...tarik aku balik weiii!!"....and one of the crowds said "ambik ngkau!"....hahaaa....i safely landed in front of the stage (where the relas stand) and fortunately they sent me back to the pitt from the left side of the stage....and that was so damn arghhhhhmaazingggg!!....my cousin can see me being pulled by thore relas but he didn't snap the moment!....sayang gileeee....

u met them?...that's great....everyone would feel jealous u know...wonder why they don have any autograph session....isk isk...

im so jealous! at the same time u guys hav my respect man..what exactly did he say? what did u say?? i wanna noe i wanna noe..pls share?;)

well, what i meant was it was relatively cheap..if u compare to the same ones sold on the official store for around £20, which would be converted to around..rm130..:)

i cant remember much, so mite need sometime on that.. or mayb shannaz can do it. all i remember was looking at dom's eyes and mesmerised by 'em :D so rm90 is cheap? i heard at s'pore it was $35!!

OH THE ENVY. could you please upload ALL the pics you took at KLIA? and maybe type out every conversation you had with them... ehheheh :p

yeah thank you SOOO much crazy_mary! even if the picture is a little blur, it was really nice of you to do that for me :) i really appreciate it! i doubt he'd remember who Debbie is though but i dont care! lol he still willingly posed for the cam and thats all that matters... :) this is why i love Dom so much. he's so nice and charming :p

make me feel like as if i was there too la.. i really wanted to go :(

was it really that bad right behind the barriers? did you get bruised? i was dying to get there :( but i couldnt in the end.. *sniff* i wish i was right in front of Dom!

no worries, deb! i've checked all my cellphone pix. they were lousy and blurry. the only good ones were that dom pix and me n dom.. i dont want to post the later one , i was wearing baju kurung!!:LOL: he is very nice and charming, very down to earth n not rock-star like at all!!! i think i'm 100% swayed to him now.. but i still love matt..:D

yeah, it was terrifying at first. my whole body ached and bruised my knee caps plus my ribs hurt coz i was crushed to the barrier. it wasnt that bad after 4-5 song and i got to jump a bit and best of all, i got to see all the little details that were happening on the stage..

uhu dee-yamn...i thought they left yesterday. if i had known it's today, i'd have tagged along just to say thanks for the memories. really should have gotten my system upgraded, huh? did any of you guys get them a present to remember their malaysian gig by?

i wanted to invite u but i remember u said ur not into stalking (u noe i'm a muse stalker!!) it was all a gamble.. checked the flite schedule on net, tried to target wat time they'd choose and just depend on luck.. luckily the stalking plan worked. yeah.. i was so in a rush that i totally forgot about gifts, camera or any types of paper that they could have signed!!! star-struck!!

i believe the BHAR cd + dvd was going for RM90(?) with free poster and muse "pick" card..

that pick card is actually a fan...which a whole bunch of us at the seats got for free when the ushers handed them out to help alleviate the heat a little.

and the posters were also given out for free after the concert.

but wait...this would mean the dvd was actually available at the concert. and i totally missed it. buuuuu.

hahaha, hey crazy_mary, I was looking through my clips and during Invincible, they had a close-up on you on the screens. You were so totally singing along. I remember seeing that while vidcamming during the gig and chuckling a little then but when i saw it again just now, i couldn't help the really wide grin on my face...

i'm glad MUSE has fans like you, you know?

i didnt notice any bhar dvd before and after the concert(maybe before the concert i dont give too much attention as i am eager to catch my seat) but i saw some hullabaloo there priced rm75 after the concert(i dont know why it's pricey but i got it last year at tower record for only rm59.90 and now the dvd is running slower)...so i dont think theres any bhar dvd,if i'm not mistaken the pick card fan were given free for those who bought the cd,and those posters were given free at the entrance with LP concert promo card,me myself and i think a bunch of other people get it(well theres nothing special about the posters)

hahaha, hey crazy_mary, I was looking through my clips and during Invincible, they had a close-up on you on the screens. You were so totally singing along. I remember seeing that while vidcamming during the gig and chuckling a little then but when i saw it again just now, i couldn't help the really wide grin on my face...

i'm glad MUSE has fans like you, you know?

OMG :$ no, no, no, no... oh mannnnnnn, i must looked awful..

i dont notice any bhar dvd before and after the concert(maybe before the concert i dont give too much attention as i am eager to catch my seat) but i do saw some hullabaloo there priced rm75 after the concert(i dont know why it's pricey but i got it last year at tower record for only rm59.90 and now the dvd is running slower)...so i dont think theres any bhar dvd,if i'm not mistaken the pick card fan were given free for those who bought the cd,and those posters were given free at the entrance with LP concert promo card,me myself and i think a bunch of other people get it(well theres nothing special about the posters)

i cant believe that i didnt see that BHR dvd.. i've been searching for it.. gawd!!