OK! I am officially CRAZY now!!!!!! OMG!!! its like THE BEST experience ever in my entire life! im so lucky to be alive now! i dont know how long my craziness will last, its gonna take a while to get back to my normal life without expecting to see MUSE again!

THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!! I LOVE MUSE!!! i'll always love Matt but now i think im in love with Mr Kirky himself! LOL! he' so freakin hot in person!

anyway kak faz! didnt get ur number la....mizcall me again nnt!

YES HE IS. i saw him on stage before the gig with the sound techs and everything (i dunno why people were taking pics of the sound techs. they must've thought that they were members of the band. hah. noobs) and i freaked when i noticed Tom Kirk! he's sooo much more good looking compared to what i've seen in photos. really. he is. :happy:

Anyone with good audio files? My one didn't turn out that good. Sigh... disappointed. Yup having PMS here. Post-Muse-Syndrom. Sigh..

me neither. i used my camera phone to take vids, not full vids though, cause at parts where people were gonna jump, i stopped videotaping cause i was afraid i might lose my phone. haha paranoid me :p anyway, after rewatching the vids i took, i cant really hear what song it was. the crowd was too loud!

museKL.jpg

Brilliant concert! Bruised but given the chance I'll do it all over again!

Grabbed both setlist and towel. :p It's from the Mandarin Oriental...guess that's where they're staying.

omg i want that :eek: seriously i do! notice that take a bow is in brackets? hmm i wonder why.

...no Bliss though.

yeah i was really disappointed that they didnt play Bliss. i kinda assumed that the balloons were gonna be released from the ceiling rather than backstage.. so when i noticed the ceiling was clean, i was kinda bummed. so i was REALLY surprised to see the Bliss balloons coming out from backstage during SS!

matt seemed really really happy doesn't he?

haha yeah he did! i read a small article on the newspaper today, he said that the asian crowd is 'quite cool'. lol :LOL: so cute of him. haha.

hehe, welcome back guys. glad to know everyone survived. where's Debs tho?

wow, they played a whole lot of songs eh..sooo nice..

YAY! now Matt can speak malay haha

i'm hereee! i'm here! lol i couldnt go online last night cause i was DEAD TIRED. my whole body was aching, i had to bathe and wait for my damn hair to dry and my sister was hogging the computer. lol

ok ok. the ultimate question.

What coloured pants were Dom wearing?

yeah the first thing i was looking at. he was wearin black pants unfortunately :(

WAAAA!!

My arms hurt from pushing people that is 3x my size!!! I was alone when I'm about 3 rows from the front, during the KOC. then after Hysteria, I went back with my friends.

The most beautiful thing was when they were playing Soldiers (I COULDNT BELIEVE THEY PLAYED THIS SONG! Its one of my favourite in the album) everyone light up their lighters and handphones light. Damn cun one! Although I thought he would play unintended when he took out his acoustic guitar. :p

Anyone stayed behind the backstage carpark ? Everyone was shouting when the Muse's ride went out and the best thing was, me and my friends hail to them and shout Thanks Muse! and everyone shout, PLEASE COME AGAIN! : i wish they would come again !

I'll upload picture soon.

me too!! i was right at the fourth row from the stage with my friends. and when KOC started, i got scared. the massive pushing started. i was literally pushed back and forth, left and right. i felt like i was gonna fall to the left, then the left side pushed me back to the right. and vice versa. i felt like i was gonna fall to the front, but they pushed me back. it was really really... funny actually. i was squished too. and then suddenly this really FAT SWEATY guy came in front of me and i was pushed towards him and it was utterly disgusting. i think his back-sweat was on my face...

but to be honest, it was all worth it.

and after hearing about vspirit's singapore experience, i was praying that they wouldnt play hysteria after koc, but they did. and thats when i got really scared. luckily the friends i was with were guys, so they kinda 'protected' me. nyehehe. again it was so squishy the strangers standing left and right of me were jumping er.. alternately. and i was stuck in the middle so my left side was up while my right side was down .. it was all very... complicating. so in the end we couldnt take it, we went towards the back. but i was kinda convinced that this crazy brutality will only last the first few songs and it'll slowly mellow out towards the middle. oh well.

it was much more 'tamer' at the back, so thats where i kinda enjoyed the gig more. althought i couldnt get a good view cause i'm short, i still managed to take vids with my cameraphone. not good vids though.

and i stayed behind at the carpark, but when my friend's mum arrived at the stadium to fetch us home, we left and muse left at the same time too! so we kinda caught them at the road, only their car/van/mvp windows were SOOOO tinted i couldnt see a thing. its like as if they painted the windows black. seriously i couldnt see a thing AT ALL.

and i cant believe they played apocalypse please and hoodoo and assassin! this is obviously the best gig of my life and this beats linkin park's gig by a miiiile. in a non-biased way too. even my sister is a full fan of Muse now. ;)

oh, and i forgot to mention. I SURVIVED A MUSE GIG! no broken bones, no scratches, no bruises, nothing. :) it feels great to be alive! wheehooo.

i'll upload pics and vids soon. ;)

damn!!! that was a great performance by them!!! i cant believe it when they played citizen erased...feel wanna cry... :D really hope that they'll come here again!!!

oh yeah i forgot to mention, i love love love CE live. this version especially. when dom did the "doop doop" drum thing before the guitar riff. fucking awesome.

too bad dom didnt do the drum intro to apocalypse please like in glastonbury. :( that would have been ace.

damn!!! that was a great performance by them!!! i cant believe it when they played citizen erased...feel wanna cry... :D really hope that they'll come here again!!!

they are almost certain will be back in australia around september..i read an interview with dom in NST.

not sure they will swing by this part of the world or not

they are almost certain will be back in australia around september..i read an interview with dom in NST.

not sure they will swing by this part of the world or not

seriously??? how do u think their opinion bout the crowd in malaysia??? i do think that they really love performing in here rite???

is there anyone got lots of last nite concert that taken from the rock zone??? it seems that all the pics uploaded here were taken from the seats...PLEASE...i really need some pics coz we dont bring any camera last nite...damn... :mad:

check page 82, i just uploaded them. i was at the pitt zone ;)

check page 82, i just uploaded them. i was at the pitt zone ;)

yupppp...i've downloaded the pics but is there anyone from the front row captured the pics??? i'm about in the 3rd row from the stage but dont have any pics...sooo sad...by the way, thanxxx a lot xzedorax...

Wow, it's really an amazing experience. The people are going REALLY CRAZY when KOC started. I really feel ALIVE now...:D

Managed to take only a few shots and videos. And it's all kinda ruined because of all the jumping and moshing around. Took a photo with Jason Lo but unfortunately the pics got deleted accidently :(. I should have bring along some extra memory cards!! Anyway I'll try to upload them later..

YES HE IS. i saw him on stage before the gig with the sound techs and everything (i dunno why people were taking pics of the sound techs. they must've thought that they were members of the band. hah. noobs) and i freaked when i noticed Tom Kirk! he's sooo much more good looking compared to what i've seen in photos. really. he is. :happy:

;)

u call those people noobs?!? bah lol, i did take pics of them as well, here it is,

they looked funny, when they were testin miming the mics on the stage,

IMG_3439b.jpg

IMG_3436b.jpg

IMG_3441b.jpg

Hi! Just joined the forum. Went and saw Muse last night. Greatest gig ever!!!!

Wow, it's really an amazing experience. The people are going REALLY CRAZY when KOC started. I really feel ALIVE now...:D

Managed to take only a few shots and videos. And it's all kinda ruined because of all the jumping and moshing around. Took a photo with Jason Lo but unfortunately the pics got deleted accidently :(. I should have bring along some extra memory cards!! Anyway I'll try to upload them later..

Sensates! I also took a couple of pics of Jason Lo with some girl and her boyfriend! I also heard the boyfriend cursed Jason Lo becoz he hugged his girl lol . Was that you? If you want I got the pics.

yup.. muse rocked stadium negara last nite... it was incredible.

it's a good thing i figured out how to use my camera.. the 10x zoom sure came in handy since i was sitting at the RM143 section! ;)

P2250056.jpg

P2250035.jpg

P2250029.jpg

P2250016.jpg

P2250011.jpg

i've got about 30-40 more shots.. i'll upload it later tonight. enjoy!