aaahh thats quite sad,snakehead, why suddenly u cant make it?

" Nin Sa Aa Man" CNY Eve..., ill be flying to Aus... till 25th nite. Their estimation is we'll reach around 10pm, but i doubt it... So... im not going, my friend is not going as well, cos in my group only both of us listen to Muse. :LOL:

Oh well, those who want the tics, sms me k

Enjoy guys! U can also get me in friendster ianlty_151@yahoo.com, its cheaper there.

hello one and all! i havent logged on in a day and i got lots to catch up to already... :LOL:

firstly, what's that big round hole in the middle of cute lil' Chelsea? dont be thinking sick now, i was just curious. looks like a cup holder :LOL: or maybe its a shampoo holder? heh? :S and Chelsea is a pretty name for a cute little duck. just stop thinking about that blue team the name happens to represent also. ;)

and wouldnt it be SOOO ironic if Muse's favourite of all favourite football team is Chelsea? or Chelsea members happen to be huge fans of Muse? and we're like all anti-chelseas here. and crazy, i'm an Arsenal fan too!!! well, not really Arsenal, but van Persaaayyyyyy...:supertong he's like the football version of Dom for me... eh heh heh :)

By this week, he'll confirm then we have to sell the tics. We will not increase the price whatsoeva cos we're not profit makers, we just love muse like you guys do.

ill repost when i have the answer k.

Ooh, I hope your offer still stands? If that is so, I'm definitely interested in getting one of the tickets. :)

-----

Just thought I'd drop this here to get the ball rolling once and for all.

So meetup, meetup.

Date: February 24, 2007

Day: Saturday

Time: 1300hrs

Venue: Bukit Bintang McDonald's

Those who can make it, please include a "w00t!MUSE" in your message and make it orange and bold, and link it back to this post like I did.

All are welcome. Even if you aren't there to form a mosher-defense group with us, or heck, even if you aren't going to the concert at all. The only requirement needed is that you're a fan of their music. Hmm...come to think of it now, antifans (in the context of antiheroes, not the literal translation) are welcome, too, I suppose. What? You have to admit it'll make things interesting...no fistfights, though, cos none of us can afford to be warded or injured in lieu of the following day's event.

As for the meetup on the 24th. I'm hoping I can make it, but thing is, it's the week after CNY and I have no idea if I'm supposed to wait on my relatives.

If i'm not wrong, the Hokkiens celebrate this 8th/9th day of CNY thing during the midnight of the 9th CNY day. Or something like that. Sadly, that happens to fall on the 26th Feb, morning. Meaning, if I'm going for the Muse concert, I'll have to give up my family traditions for it :eek: Ah, the things we do for the sake of music.

and we're like all anti-chelseas here. and crazy, i'm an Arsenal fan too!!! well, not really Arsenal, but van Persaaayyyyyy...:supertong he's like the football version of Dom for me... eh heh heh :)

dom didnt get charged for rape, did he/

http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=300076427889

5 days left for the 2 Pitt Tickets. Better start bidding ppl.

There won't be an extension on this. No more magically appearing tickets. Ebay Malaysia has the most simplest registration process. It's just like signing up for email and then you can start putting in the figures you want to bid. Transactions will be handled offline and not through Ebay to make things more accessible for everyone.

I just put it on Ebay so everyone has a fair chance for these tickets. No private deals etc. Free for all. Good luck.

^that's fine and all but you sure it's not also cos you wanna try to make a profit as well? =} not trying to judge you or anything cos there's nothing wrong with wanting that and ebay does have that other function...it'd be silly not to exploit it...wouldn't it?

oh, and deb. i'll answer your question about chelsea later, k? i need to do some research about her species for that. she's very important to me so i can't get anything wrong about her...

A profit would be sweet. I'm human after all. :) ..but I'm more than happy to just cover back the ticket price. And I did get a lot of offers by email to buy direct (as in abandon the bid) but I gave it some thought and realised that wasn't what I wanted in the first place when I placed them on Ebay. Some of the private offers were quite high and i'm still getting emails. :p I bet if I told my friend who gave up the tickets, he'd be kicking himself.

Oh I'm going for sure :) But these are tickets I helped a friend buy ...who couldn't make it. And incidentally they are the only two Pitt tickets I bought. A whole group of us settled on Rock Zone instead :p ...

What tickets did you get?

pitt, against my better judgment. humor me, tho, why settle for rockzone? i mean, if you don't want to be in the pitt cos you don't want to be potentially moshed, i totally get it. but that'd mean you'd go for one of the seats. there's an equal potential to be moshed in the rockzone so...why?

I think the Pitt will be better though in terms of safety especially since it's limited to 500. But then that would depend on what type of boundary they'll have for the area. I reckon the Rockzone is going to be a huge mosh regardless. Think cheaper tickets = more accessibility to a larger range of ppl which includes really reckless youths. I hope that's not the case but I always think of worst case scenarios.

haha, the people in front of me who bought 15 (or so) pitt tickets were all malay college kids--or at least, they look like they were to me. trust me when i say kids these days are not like the ones from a few years back (when i was one of em back then, too). RM150-RM200 is not that big a deal to them now...

...so no, there's no telling if the pitt will be 'better' or not, seriously.

i'm gonna ask my friend to take pictures or even record some parts of d concert wif my handphone coz she's not a fan.. i guess dat'll give her something to do at d pitt and i can enjoy d concert more.. plus i think tired.unhappy is gonna record d gig with his/her nokia n series phone so.. i hope that dude will post d recording here..

people always bring cameras to concert.. so far no problem.. but dont quote me on that..and yeah xy3038, wif d pushing and shoving i dont think d pitt is a suitable place to take pix.. unless if u'r rite infront.. but i reckon d pushing will be worse at d rockzone area coz it look bigger than d pitt..

EDIT: d tix r almost sold out.. only d rm53 tix r available.. do u think it's gonna be a sold out gig?

yes i'm gonna record the whole show using my HP....

i already compared recording a gig using my sony digicam and my HP,

sound quality wise... the one taken using HP much better than sony digicam.

so i will only record using my HP...but of course i have to zoom the video to the max since i bought the free seating tix..the rm83 one...checked the seating plan..i'm not sure whether i can seat nearer to the stage(to the left) or not since according to the plan ..i have to seat close to numbered seating area.

if i bought arena tix or something, i know i;m not gonna be able to record with all the moshing etc

this is the sample of video taken using my HP (after youtube conversion etc)

yes i'm gonna record the whole show using my HP....

:eek: u're gonna record >1 hour of video on ur phone??

quality better than a videocam...that must be one heck of a phone..

didnt noe phones nowadays could do that...i shud get out of my cave more often..:p

dom didnt get charged for rape, did he/

dude, he was cleared of that charge.. must b another case of rebecca loo.. attention seeker, plus he has a wife..

and lol deb! when i was ur age, i watched football coz of cute players as well...still am actually eheh.. but understand d game better now..henry is d king! but shame that larson is playing for MU..and muse a big fan of chelsea??? bleh... well, p diddy is a huge arsenal fan.. *snort*

good quality sound there tired.unhappy. hopefully u'll get a good view of the stage. can u record d whole gig wif ur phone tho?

head.gif

:eek::D:):musesign::pussy::xmas::sapphire::pimp::musesign::happy:

full house baby!!

head.gif

GAH!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOHHOOOOO!!!!

guys, u noe what this means...bring ur pitt tix whereever u go...never, NEVER let it out of ur sight...put it in front of u when u drive, hold it when u go to the loo, sit on it when u eat, hide it in ur mouth when u take a shower...la di da

the anxiety is killing me..:musesign: