untitled1.jpg

here's an idea. Muse performing a second date in Malaysia! wahahhaha what are the odds of that, man?

oh crap, n i thought i could finally kill myself after i watch muse live for once...:LOL:

"sold out" and malaysian concerts dont appear together very often, eh?

"sold out" and malaysian concerts dont appear together very often, eh?

they don't? really? speaking of which, how'd the INXS one do? i had always assumed that it's a sold out gig...

edit: time is running short and still no announcement on two of THE countries to go to when you're in SEA, one even moreso than Malaysia, tho just by a bit. I'm talking about Thailand (the one that's a must-go) and the Philippines. Where's the "Live in Bangkok"s and "Live in Manila"s...? I mean a tour of Asia, nay, SEA, should at least include these two, right? i would think that they'd have a pretty strong fanbase there and they've gone as far as to mentioned the Philippines at least (don't remember if they've mentioned Thailand) when they listed down countries they were hoping to play while in SEA...and they /do/ seem to have that huge chunk of time between their last show in Oz and the one in Indo. Stranger and stranger...

the tickets wre really expensive, weren't they? o.O;; i wonder if the reason MUSE's one isn't as is because they have only half the number of members in the band xxxD

wow i cant believe the seated tickets were sold out O_O yeah they were... that was a reason why i couldnt go. apart from my dislocating my kneecap on the day itself in school, of course. lol! good point. :LOL: well if you count Dan the trumpet player, Morgan... and Kirk, i guess you have yourself a 6-members-band then ;)

for me it is kinda scary that d tix r sold out.. but good also la..and tomorow galaxy is gonna haf another tix selling event thingy at sg wang.. this time around 10% for the RM53 tix.. so mayb by tomorrow, everything'll be sold out for sure..

yeah, d last time a concert was sold out here was micheal jackson wasnt it? it is a pretty rare ocassion. just hope galaxy will be ready and be more organized to handle the crowd.. one thing for sure, haf to get there early on d 25th..

just hope galaxy will be ready and be more organized to handle the crowd.. one thing for sure, haf to get there early on d 25th..

yeah, i am kinda worried about how the crowd condition will be on tht day too..

good things are meant to be shared..but more ppl = more stupid/crazy ppl = higher chances of untoward incidents occuring..

all the more reason for us to go in a group?

yup.. more peeps = more crowded, more pushing , more sweating plus there'll b alcohol.. so..there r reasons to be a bit nervous but as u said, good things r meant to be shared and its good that dis gig is sold out..just counting on d organiser to handle things properly n more organised than d day at sg wang...

EDIT: come to the meet up on the 24th then so we can discuss about going together in group.

^^ heh, i'm not the one who needs convincing. speaking of which, the identifier/indicator has been decided *parappaparappaparappaparappa* behold chelsea, my pride and joy~~~~!!!!

*swells*

~*~*~

chelsea001ez5.jpg

chelsea002nu0.jpg

chelsea003rc6.jpg

*~*~*

lovely lil thing isn't she? and all the right proportions too...check out those angles~~don't tell me, i know! you're so overtaken by adoration and overwhelmed by emotions now you don't know to whether kiss her little beak or to lovingly stroke her quaint little rubber ducky feathers, aren't you? well, just know that you're not alone. that's right, mmhmm. *nods* such a regal little ducky, isn't she? mmhmm. *nods*

^^ heh, i'm not the one who needs convincing. speaking of which, the identifier/indicator has been decided *parappaparappaparappaparappa* behold chelsea, my pride and joy~~~~!!!!

*swells*

~*~*~

chelsea001ez5.jpg

chelsea002nu0.jpg

chelsea003rc6.jpg

*~*~*

awww... but hang on, r we suppose to find and bring our own chelsea ( i'd named mine arsenal of course) or it's just gonna b u putting that cute little chelsea on d table so that everyone can noe we're talking to right peeps? forgive me for being so confused..

and yeah jackson.. more good rock bands pliss.. perhaps incubus can swing by here for a second time since they r touring rite now..

well if ye have an arsenal, ye can bring 'im along. and chelsea wasn't named after a football club, ye git. no self-respectin' rubber duckies of mine will ever be named after no stinkin' football club!! :mad:

xxDD

but seriously, i just wanted to give 'er pretty girly name so there.

oh, and what i really meant was that i'll do the bringin' ye all do the comin' (not that comin' ya perv). but like i said, if ye hv one of ye very own, don't let nothin' stop ye from bringin' it.

lol. otak bola la..if i do bring one and d rest who r also coming bring theirs .. we would look like a bunch of rubber ducks lovers :D good point vspirit.. who would want to name sthing cute like that after a stinking football club like chelsea.. not worthy at all..

hahahahh..indeed..the stench emanated from tht CSKA London is asphyxiating..not what u would want associated with pleasant shampoo-smelling rubber duckies..

name change in order, vspirit? :LOL: