Wow! I've been away for a few days and this thread suddenly came to live:eek: good:D

No problem, i will be waiting,there is enough time till 6th june,when I'm going in Italy.Have a nice trip.

So, your hotel is in a very good area of Milan, you'll have no problems there; you'll be within walking distance of the Castle (Castello Sforzesco) and a slighltly longer walk will take you to the big cathedral (Duomo). If you read page 23 of this thread, I wrote a few notes on the things to see and I gave the link of the underground network. Let me know if you need anything else:)

ciao Fab! (è passato un secolo, spero di ricordarmi il tuo nome...:$)

in che settore sei?

se per caso vi incontrate prima del concerto,

fammi sapere...

mi farebbe molto piacere conoscervi!!!

p.s.

a che ora iniziano I Kasabian?

devo aspettare che mia sorella parcheggi

la pupa dai nonni e non vorrei perdermi

l'inizio del concerto (alle 21 o alle 20??? :eek:)

A presto,

buon viaggio

ChampagneS

Ciao! Non ho ancora organizzato niente con nessuno, ma sarebbe una bella idea!

I've just got a text from a friend of mine in Italy saying that she might not be able to make it to the concert:( If that's the case, the seat next to mine will be available if anyone's interested; they're the best seats, level 1 red, sector P, right in front of the stage selling at no profit; pm me for details.

Looks like we'll be having a Peroni fest next week then...sod food, liquid diet all the way! :D

I had no idea I used so many potions til I came to bottle them all up. I'm bloody low maintenance as well. Good job I don't care about make up as I'd be screwed!

I'm getting really excited now too...only three working days left now. :eek:

ok, im more girly when it somes to make up, not massively though...

i havent started my working week yet :( tomorow and friday days and saturday night, quick turn around for monday, i prescribe a lot of sleep on sunday!!!

ok, im more girly when it somes to make up, not massively though...

i havent started my working week yet :( tomorow and friday days and saturday night, quick turn around for monday, i prescribe a lot of sleep on sunday!!!

Sleep is good :yesey: I'll be at Rage on Sunday :D

Are you going to spoiler yourself by looking at tonight's set list? I'm going to try not to! :eek::LOL:

Whoever said suncream, THANK YOU. I need some!!

FLYING ON SATURDAY!!!! :D

Does anybody fancy meeting? For those that know Nattywba, she's coming with me so it's probably best to contact her as she's more known on here.

Or me, whichever :)

Whoever said suncream, THANK YOU. I need some!!

FLYING ON SATURDAY!!!! :D

Does anybody fancy meeting? For those that know Nattywba, she's coming with me so it's probably best to contact her as she's more known on here.

Or me, whichever :)

Natty Natty Natty Natty Natty Natty! I know her she likes to get drunks during the day and be sick on tables in France :LOL: hehehhehehe <3

Natty Natty Natty Natty Natty Natty! I know her she likes to get drunks during the day and be sick on tables in France :LOL: hehehhehehe <3

Hahahaha yes she does :p I heard ALLLLLLLLLLL about it when I got back, although I'm presuming there are some secrets from that trip that nobody else will know :LOL:

Hahahaha yes she does :p I heard ALLLLLLLLLLL about it when I got back, although I'm presuming there are some secrets from that trip that nobody else will know :LOL:

I don't really know because while they were all getting drunk me and Kev went and explored! We got kicked out of the town hall and went to an aquarium hehe. We heard about somethings when we met them later :LOL:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh second to last working day!!! THEN TIME FOR MILAN!!!

Anyone here who is from Milan, can you recommend any nice places to eat etc?

Your best bet is the Navigli area, where you can find the biggest pizzas and most gorgeous gelato (ice cream). Here's a link in english: http://www.milano24ore.net/cityinfo/tour/naviglio/index.html

I might put my username on my t-shirt at San Siro, so feel free to come and say hi if you spot me around:D (even Inter supporters are welcome:p)

Your best bet is the Navigli area, where you can find the biggest pizzas and most gorgeous gelato (ice cream). Here's a link in english: http://www.milano24ore.net/cityinfo/tour/naviglio/index.html

I might put my username on my t-shirt at San Siro, so feel free to come and say hi if you spot me around:D (even Inter supporters are welcome:p)

Ohhh thank you! It looks so pretty :D I am staying in the brera area is that far from all the canals etc?

I will certainly say hi if I see you hehe.

Ohhh thank you! It looks so pretty :D I am staying in the brera area is that far from all the canals etc?

I will certainly say hi if I see you hehe.

Brera is very nice and posh! It's not too far from the canals, you'll have to walk to Piazza Duomo (the cathedral square) and then get a tram from Via Torino (just off the square), but I can't remember the number, sorry! (just ask anybody there!). It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes and it's definetely worth seing it!

Brera is very nice and posh! It's not too far from the canals, you'll have to walk to Piazza Duomo (the cathedral square) and then get a tram from Via Torino (just off the square), but I can't remember the number, sorry! (just ask anybody there!). It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes and it's definetely worth seing it!

Thats really cool thank you! Ooo I am staying in a posh area how exciting!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh second to last working day!!! THEN TIME FOR MILAN!!!

Anyone here who is from Milan, can you recommend any nice places to eat etc?

I am so epically excited now...one more working day, then RAGE and Milan :D:eek: Good times. :party:

I am so epically excited now...one more working day, then RAGE and Milan :D:eek: Good times. :party:

OK, i swear everyone is rubbing it in that i have most of my working week still left to do :LOL:

Although it does mean that i have less sleeps to go than everyone else cos im on nights (my backward logic makes it work for me, lol!)

I can't believe how close this is! :D Feels like only the other day we were fretting over pre-orders (although this was the easiest ticker-buying experience I've had, lol!)

I haven't delved too deeply into the Stade de Suiss stuffs cos I don't wanna ruin it for meself, lol! But what I have seen/heard looked fucking' EPIC! :pimp: I just canny fookin' WAIT! :D

Bit nervous bout flying and finding the damn venue, lol, but my first Muse abroad experiences are gonna be EPIC TIEMZ! :awesome: I'll prob see a lot of you at the Holiday Inn San Siro ;) I think there's a mini Muse takeover there, hehe!

See you in Italia, Musers :D

I haven't delved too deeply into the Stade de Suiss stuffs cos I don't wanna ruin it for meself, lol! But what I have seen/heard looked fucking' EPIC! :pimp: I just canny fookin' WAIT! :D

Same here! I've tried to ignore the pictures they posted from the gig in Bern and avoided to look at the full setlist (I only know that there weren't any rare songs played). Only 4 days and then I'll see/hear it with my own eyes/ears. :D

I can't believe how close this is! :D Feels like only the other day we were fretting over pre-orders (although this was the easiest ticker-buying experience I've had, lol!)

Bit nervous bout flying and finding the damn venue, lol, but my first Muse abroad experiences are gonna be EPIC TIEMZ! :awesome: I'll prob see a lot of you at the Holiday Inn San Siro ;) I think there's a mini Muse takeover there, hehe!

What time are you flying? May be worth seeing if your flight coordinates with anybody else's.:D See you at the hotel, otherwise!

Archived