Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

No needz for brollys or rain ponchos plz.

Still gutted I missed you though! :(

Inorite :indiff: but it will rain because it's Manchester. FUUUUUU. :mad:

I knooow, Ali! But this time, we defo defo will :D I'm not leaving Manchester til we've met up :p and hopefully we'll get on the barrier. With difficulty. But we will!

Inorite :indiff: but it will rain because it's Manchester. FUUUUUU. :mad:

I knooow, Ali! But this time, we defo defo will :D I'm not leaving Manchester til we've met up :p and hopefully we'll get on the barrier. With difficulty. But we will!

Ah well, could always be worse.. could be snowing :LOL:

We will definitely meet up. And we will DEFINITELY get that barrier. DEFINITELY.

Ah well, could always be worse.. could be snowing :LOL:

We will definitely meet up. And we will DEFINITELY get that barrier. DEFINITELY.

:LOL: But if it snows, at least we could all have a giant 60,000 Muser snowball fight! If it rains, we'll all just be soggy and miserable!

Ossim :happy:

I don't know when to get there for because I want to get there early, but there are a load of us, prob about 12+ in our group and some defo won't want to get there early, but I don't want to get there late..hmm.

:LOL: But if it snows, at least we could all have a giant 60,000 Muser snowball fight! If it rains, we'll all just be soggy and miserable!

Ossim :happy:

I don't know when to get there for because I want to get there early, but there are a load of us, prob about 12+ in our group and some defo won't want to get there early, but I don't want to get there late..hmm.

Now that would be fun :awesome:

Hmm.. that's definitely a tricky situation. It's nice to spend the day with friends at things like this, especially when there's lots of you in one group.. but at the end of the day, you've paid for your ticket, and you should do whatever you want to do.

Now that would be fun :awesome:

Hmm.. that's definitely a tricky situation. It's nice to spend the day with friends at things like this, especially when there's lots of you in one group.. but at the end of the day, you've paid for your ticket, and you should do whatever you want to do.

In that case, I think we should add gloves and scarf to the list :chuckle:

Ok :) I think because there are so many of us, then people won't mind splitting up and getting there at different times..I know at least one person who will be willing to get there early (the same one who's going to Wembley with me :p) We could just save them a place in the queue I guess, but I'm not sure the people behind us will be too happy ;)

In that case, I think we should add gloves and scarf to the list :chuckle:

Ok :) I think because there are so many of us, then people won't mind splitting up and getting there at different times..I know at least one person who will be willing to get there early (the same one who's going to Wembley with me :p) We could just save them a place in the queue I guess, but I'm not sure the people behind us will be too happy ;)

And the list grows ever longer :chuckle:

Well, you could always try letting them know that you might have a few people joining you later but yeah, generally people aren't overly chuffed at the idea :chuckle:

And the list grows ever longer :chuckle:

Well, you could always try letting them know that you might have a few people joining you later but yeah, generally people aren't overly chuffed at the idea :chuckle:

Oh, we're gonna need a faff bag to carry all this shizz. :indiff:

But when would you tell them, as soon as they join the queue behind you or a few hours into the wait, dropping it lightly into conversation? :p

Oh, we're gonna need a faff bag to carry all this shizz. :indiff:

But when would you tell them, as soon as they join the queue behind you or a few hours into the wait, dropping it lightly into conversation? :p

Dom's faff bag should just about do it then!

Probably as soon as they join the queue, they might get a bit cranky otherwise :LOL:

I’ve never got to the barrier at a Muse gig before and this is going to be my 7th Muse gig.

I think it’s time I got to the barrier. Only problem is, I’m going with 7 other people and I doubt any of them are gonna want to get there THAT early. Don’t know what to do :(

I’ve never got to the barrier at a Muse gig before and this is going to be my 7th Muse gig.

I think it’s time I got to the barrier. Only problem is, I’m going with 7 other people and I doubt any of them are gonna want to get there THAT early. Don’t know what to do :(

That's exactly my problem, i'm not bringing enough hardcore Musers with me :p i'm just queueing with one person from my group willing to go that early and then hopefully meeting up with everyone else later..:erm:

wtf is going on with the LCCG setlist polls?! Fury used to be in first place with over 600 votes, and now it's mysteriously dropped down to 278? :mad:

Wat. :stunned:

That's exactly my problem, i'm not bringing enough hardcore Musers with me :p i'm just queueing with one person from my group willing to go that early and then hopefully meeting up with everyone else later..:erm:

Wat. :stunned:

It's all chaaaaaaaanged O_o

Citizen Erased - 615

Bliss - 502

They're about the only ones that have stayed the same...for some reason, the other ones (Assassin/Hyper Music/Fury) have dropped down to the 200s :stunned:

wtf is going on with the LCCG setlist polls?! Fury used to be in first place with over 600 votes, and now it's mysteriously dropped down to 278? :mad:

:wtf:

Hum. I know there's been quite a bit of beef with some setlist polls (France especially, I think) and people multi-voting, but I didn't think Manchester was having any issues :erm:

:wtf:

Hum. I know there's been quite a bit of beef with some setlist polls (France especially, I think) and people multi-voting, but I didn't think Manchester was having any issues :erm:

Nor did I...and I can't see why anyone would feel the need to take votes away from songs either...:unsure: Do they want another generic setlist or what? :LOL:

Right, I'm not even going to pretend to be polite - who the hell has been voting for PiB, KOC, Hysteria and New Born so many times? Just how stupid are these people?

Unbelievable :stunned: is it like this for Wembley too?

Does anyone know LCCC regulations for bringing something like a small backpack into the grounds? I don't want to be holding a bag the whole time or anything and I'll be leaving London Saturday morning and returning Sunday morning so I need something for wallet, keys, train tickets and such. I tried to find this info on the site to no avail.

Also, if I am going to pick up my tickets from the box office(I have nowhere to have them delivered to within the UK so I have no choice) is there any way I can queue, or does this mean I can't queue at all?

Thanks so much!:D

Archived