Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Scotland to Devon via Denmark, Norway and France :LOL:

:LOL:

When 2 of my friends came to Boston a few weeks ago for Muse, they were looking at Google Maps to find the best walking route to their hotel from the train station. Google Maps told them to go through a tunnel that leads to New York. :LOL:

:LOL:

When 2 of my friends came to Boston a few weeks ago for Muse, they were looking at Google Maps to find the best walking route to their hotel from the train station. Google Maps told them to go through a tunnel that leads to New York. :LOL:

:LOL: I love google maps so much. It might not be all that useful but goddamn it can be funny :LOL:

Anyone know if you can still get tickets for this? It doesnt say sold out on the Tourguide on this website, but I have tried most of the links and they all say sold out.....:(

I'm selling one at face value if you want. Standing...see MuseBay for details. :D

Awwww thanks guys but I need 2....darent risk getting just the one in case I cant get another.....my poor b/f would have to listen from outside!!! ;)

I LIED! I have two!!! I just checked my email and I have 2!!! You want? :D

woooooooooooooooooooooo! :dance::dance:

im going to this gig and i cant freaking wait! :D:D

its guna be my first time seeing them live but i know its guna be :awesome::awesome:

sorry i got a little excited :LOL:

i reallly want them to play bliss as i love that song :p

i read somewhere its matts as well ;)

but anything they play will be mindblowing :happy:

c u guys there ;)

:matt::chris::dom::musesign:

woooooooooooooooooooooo! :dance::dance:

im going to this gig and i cant freaking wait! :D:D

its guna be my first time seeing them live but i know its guna be :awesome::awesome:

sorry i got a little excited :LOL:

i reallly want them to play bliss as i love that song :p

i read somewhere its matts as well ;)

but anything they play will be mindblowing :happy:

c u guys there ;)

Me too. So, so much :happy:

It really is gonna be :awesome::D

Change of plans. I won't be queuing all day. Why? Because I am insane. I'm likely going to Athens on September 2nd with my friend to see U2 there on the 3rd. Plan is to fly back to London on the 4th then fly up to Manchester. Yeah, I'm nuts.

Um..:stunned: Holy shit :LOL:

Good luck with that, you're gonna be knackered! But it will be fun times :yesey:

Archived