Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:D

He was immense :yesey: I've seen him twice now, he's really funny on stage and tbh pretty epic. So nice in real life as well, because after the show he had a meal to go to but he still signed all the autographs and posed for photos :happy: he's so lovely, I would DEFO recommend you go see him!

Good! :D

aw that's good, he does some pretty impressive stuff on TV tbf :)

anyways, must be off now :) Night guys! xx

Damn :LOL:

It really hurts when you get whipped in the eye with it. Like, a surprising amount :LOL:

Hm, for a big stadium show. . .idk really. It's an unwritten rule that you can turn up later in the afternoon and get a good spot, but for barrier itself. . .you're probably looking at queueing early in the morning. I queued at 8am for both O2 arena shows, but people tend to queue a lot earlier for stadium gigs.

I know! :LOL: You think it's just harmless hair, but NO! Be wary :fear:

Yeah, my friend turned up just as the support was playing at Echo and she managed to get such a better place than me!

Oh jesus. 8am?! :eek:

I have a shet load of friends coming too, and they're not gonna want to queue up that early! :(

aw that's good, he does some pretty impressive stuff on TV tbf :)

anyways, must be off now :) Night guys! xx

Good night!

I know! :LOL: You think it's just harmless hair, but NO! Be wary :fear:

Yeah, my friend turned up just as the support was playing at Echo and she managed to get such a better place than me!

Oh jesus. 8am?! :eek:

I have a shet load of friends coming too, and they're not gonna want to queue up that early! :(

Queueing for the Echo was just bizarre though. I've never seen anything like it for a Muse show before.

I queued even earlier for the first night at Teignmouth :LOL:

I don't know tbh, you might be able to queue later and get barrier. I've never been to this venue so I have no idea what it's like, or how easy it is to work your way up the sides, etc. Like I said, the queue for the O2 didn't start filling up until about 11ish, but for stadiums. . .hm. I wish I knew what to suggest really - I know I'll probably start queueing stupidly early, but I honestly can't judge what's the idea time to turn up.

Queueing for the Echo was just bizarre though. I've never seen anything like it for a Muse show before.

I queued even earlier for the first night at Teignmouth :LOL:

I don't know tbh, you might be able to queue later and get barrier. I've never been to this venue so I have no idea what it's like, or how easy it is to work your way up the sides, etc. Like I said, the queue for the O2 didn't start filling up until about 11ish, but for stadiums. . .hm. I wish I knew what to suggest really - I know I'll probably start queueing stupidly early, but I honestly can't judge what's the idea time to turn up.

Why was it bizarre?

:eek: Well, that's dedication for you! :LOL:

Aww, thanks for the advice, Ali! :kiss: I'll probably end up being the first one there out of our group, then everyone else turn up late and get closer than me :indiff:

But yaay, I'm looking forward to it so much! :D

Why was it bizarre?

:eek: Well, that's dedication for you! :LOL:

Aww, thanks for the advice, Ali! :kiss: I'll probably end up being the first one there out of our group, then everyone else turn up late and get closer than me :indiff:

But yaay, I'm looking forward to it so much! :D

Just the fact that me and Anya rocked up at 5pm and there were about 20 people there. I'm used to there being 20 people at 10am :LOL:

:chuckle:

No problem, glad I could help a little :) Don't worry - the second the gates are opened, I'll grab your hand and we can just leg it!!

Just the fact that me and Anya rocked up at 5pm and there were about 20 people there. I'm used to there being 20 people at 10am :LOL:

:chuckle:

No problem, glad I could help a little :) Don't worry - the second the gates are opened, I'll grab your hand and we can just leg it!!

Oh, Northern Musers just like to leave everything to the last minute? :LOL:

:awesome: It's a plan! :happy:

Although, last time when we got in and I ran (well, half-skipped/half-spaz ran) towards the stage, the steward woman told me to stop running! :rolleyes:

And also, we've got our blue box, flippers, goggles and bloody water-wings to carry with us, remember..it's gonna be a challenge!

Oh, Northern Musers just like to leave everything to the last minute? :LOL:

:awesome: It's a plan! :happy:

Although, last time when we got in and I ran (well, half-skipped/half-spaz ran) towards the stage, the steward woman told me to stop running! :rolleyes:

And also, we've got our blue box, flippers, goggles and bloody water-wings to carry with us, remember..it's gonna be a challenge!

:LOL: Nah, I think it was just the weather. The weather was rank all that day.

Aye, they always do that. Safety, init. Didn't stop us running in Teignmouth - in fact, there was literally no way they could have stopped us because the second we hit the mud, we just started skidding along to the barrier :LOL:

OMG, the water wings :LOL: Ha, we'd be so weighed down. Going to be struggling enough as it is, as I'll also be smuggling in my usual bottle of water and snacks :shifty:

:LOL: Nah, I think it was just the weather. The weather was rank all that day.

Aye, they always do that. Safety, init. Didn't stop us running in Teignmouth - in fact, there was literally no way they could have stopped us because the second we hit the mud, we just started skidding along to the barrier :LOL:

OMG, the water wings :LOL: Ha, we'd be so weighed down. Going to be struggling enough as it is, as I'll also be smuggling in my usual bottle of water and snacks :shifty:

Oh, I thought the weather was fine that day! Maybe I'm just used to it being that miserable :p

:LOL: That must have been great fun! Unfortunately there'll be no skidding this time..mind you, with flippers...:awesome:

Hmm, we need to do some weight-saving. We should defo wear some of the stuff, make it easier to take, less to carry. I think what we need in a situation like this is a faff bag :yesey:

That reminds me of when I went to see Regina Spektor and my friend decided to bring along a massive like, litre bottle of Archers and wanted to smuggle it in. And my other friend bought bloody mugs :LOL: And of course, I had the biggest bag so I had to carry them in :indiff: The bloke checking the bags took one look at the mugs in my bag and just sighed and went "I suppose that's fine. Next."

He just sat watching the show drinking out of a mug :LOL:

Oh, I thought the weather was fine that day! Maybe I'm just used to it being that miserable :p

:LOL: That must have been great fun! Unfortunately there'll be no skidding this time..mind you, with flippers...:awesome:

Hmm, we need to do some weight-saving. We should defo wear some of the stuff, make it easier to take, less to carry. I think what we need in a situation like this is a faff bag :yesey:

That reminds me of when I went to see Regina Spektor and my friend decided to bring along a massive like, litre bottle of Archers and wanted to smuggle it in. And my other friend bought bloody mugs :LOL: And of course, I had the biggest bag so I had to carry them in :indiff: The bloke checking the bags took one look at the mugs in my bag and just sighed and went "I suppose that's fine. Next."

He just sat watching the show drinking out of a mug :LOL:

Maybe :LOL: I was ill that day though, so maybe the weather just affected me more.

It was, especially when I slid on a large patch of mud and smacked gracefully onto the barrier right in front of Matt's microphone!

Nah, just wear a baggy hoodie and shove everything underneath :awesome: I get dehydrated super easily and need to keep plenty of water with me all the time, so I smuggle a bottle in under my hoodie. Works every time ;)

:LOL: Never heard of someone drinking out of a mug at a gig before, that's awesome.

The weather was foul that whole two weeks Muse were in the UK, it pissed down at Sheffield, I wore my heeled boots to keep my jeans out of the wet and took them off inside, one bonus of seats, lol

The weather was foul that whole two weeks Muse were in the UK, it pissed down at Sheffield, I wore my heeled boots to keep my jeans out of the wet and took them off inside, one bonus of seats, lol

Someone queued from 4.30am (apparently) for Sheffield :LOL: Really was horrid that day, ugh.

Maybe :LOL: I was ill that day though, so maybe the weather just affected me more.

It was, especially when I slid on a large patch of mud and smacked gracefully onto the barrier right in front of Matt's microphone!

Nah, just wear a baggy hoodie and shove everything underneath :awesome: I get dehydrated super easily and need to keep plenty of water with me all the time, so I smuggle a bottle in under my hoodie. Works every time ;)

:LOL: Never heard of someone drinking out of a mug at a gig before, that's awesome.

Aww, maybe :(

:LOL: Niiice! Good work :p

Ooh good plan! I don't usually drink much water, like at all..:stunned: But I might do that too anyway :happy:

I know, it was very odd..hilarious, but odd.

Anyways, I'm off to bed now, night Ali! :kiss:

Aww, maybe :(

:LOL: Niiice! Good work :p

Ooh good plan! I don't usually drink much water, like at all..:stunned: But I might do that too anyway :happy:

I know, it was very odd..hilarious, but odd.

Anyways, I'm off to bed now, night Ali! :kiss:

It was pretty impressive actually :LOL:

Always good to have some to hand! Sharing it out is a good way to make friends too.

Night Jess :kiss: MANCHESTER, FUCK YEAH.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived