Hi-Res Muse Photos

sazzrah

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some nice HQ photos of Muse, I've found a handful on Google and Flickr from the odd photo shoot and mostly fan photos from gigs at hi-res, but I've found threads on here where people mention having loads of them, except all the links are dead! :(

So I was hoping some people here might still have these photos and if possible would they be willing to share? :D

Edit: Some lovely Musers shared their hi-res piccies with me and I was able to make a Windows7 theme which rotates images every few minutes... I've optimized the images for 1280x1024 displays, but will work with any display if you change the desktops to display as "Fill".

Enjoy: http://digital-memoirs.net/x/Win7Muse.themepack (Right click Save Target/Link As)

These ones are the biggest I have.. not hard to find on Google images. :)

muse4.jpg

muse2.jpg

EDIT:

The problematique one :happy: not HD but nice resolution, it's from Jasper Goodall's site, he designed those BHaR era singles. There are some interesting eh 'cut-outs' from his work for Muse and the MotP in bigger res.

muse-wembley-lo.jpg

http://www.jaspergoodall.com/projects.php?show=4

Thanks for the 2 hi-res piccies, they're great - although I already had the second one I didn't have the first. I'm trying to make a Windows7 desktop theme, which basically rotates many different wallpapers every few minutes. Once it's done I'm happy to share... I would just love to have loads of different awesome photo graphs to rotate. :)

Thanks for the tip, I've gathered as many decent res pictures as I could... unfortunately (or not? :LOL:) the majority are of Matt - but I do have quite a few nice group shots in there too.

If you have Windows7 then you can download this theme and it will rotate Muse wallpapers every 3 minutes - this isn't a program, Windows7 has this feature built in. I think it's great, but would love it if I could add more photos so if anyone has any more please send them my way. ;)

The theme is optimized for a resolution of 1280x1024 but will work fine on other resolutions if you select the "Fill" option in desktop backgrounds.

I know there probably aren't many Windows7 enabled Musers at the moment, but if you are lucky enough to have this awesome new OS then I think you will enjoy the theme. ;)

http://digital-memoirs.net/x/Win7Muse.themepack (Right click and Save Target/Link As)

Well good for Macs I guess :p lol... Microsoft only just thought to add it themselves, and it's always been a feature I wanted so hooray to finally have it. Thankfully you can export a whole bunch of desktops in a single file for sharing with others - as I've linked above. ;)

• 8 months later...

Archived