evening you two!

my study leave from work has not been used as intended. i went to the gym at half 8, went out and bought a christmas present and some lunch, started some beef in the girlie thread by accident, played with a cat in the hot sun, went supermarket shopping and just put some homemade pizza in the oven. there was about 45 minutes of study in all that.

Hellooo!

Lol I read the entire beef, all the thousand or so pages of it. Hysterical, it was great! :)

Your animal pics cracked me up loads.

I dread having more exams that I will have study time for, because I just know my study time will get sucked into this board!!!!

Yum homemade pizza!!

glad i realised it was friend who took what i said the wrong way. she texted and apologised so its all sorted off the board. came out of nowhere though, i was just posting pictures of dogs and rabbits! and no one ever pays attention to me in that thread.

the pizza has: tomato paste base, cheese, anchioves, salami, mushroom and yellow peppers on a tiger bread loaf cut in half. yum yum.

glad i realised it was friend who took what i said the wrong way. she texted and apologised so its all sorted off the board. came out of nowhere though, i was just posting pictures of dogs and rabbits! and no one ever pays attention to me in that thread.

the pizza has: tomato paste base, cheese, anchioves, salami, mushroom and yellow peppers on a tiger bread loaf cut in half. yum yum.

It was all a bit extreme, good that you got it sorted but it gave me a chuckle!

YUM at your pizza YUM, except for the anhcovies. :vomit:

Anchovies are controversial, aren't they? No one's undecided about them.

Have to say I'm a fan of them.

I'm so bad I don't even remember what they taste like, I just remember a bad experience with them when I was younger, and the very thought of them makes me feel gross.

I would try them again, but I'm not a huge fan of fish anyway so doubt my reaction would change!

i really don't get the whole susan boyle fuss.

just realised i'm supposed to actually know what all 12 of the information principles of the privacy act are for this exam. i know of them generally but i can't really be bothered memorising which number is which. :mad:

the only one i remember will be completely irrelevant which is number 12 with regards to unique identifiers as i always remember that from IRD.

guessing 5: storage and security, 6: access 10. limits of use and 11. disclosure are the most important ones. must remember this.

If anyone's planning on driving between Dannevirke and Woodville tonight, I have to warn you that you'll have 16km of 30cm-deep offal to contend with.

Someone was driving a truck full of it, and in the words of the witness they interviewed for the news tonight, he "spilled his load all the way down the highway."

Lovely stuff.

If anyone's planning on driving between Dannevirke and Woodville tonight, I have to warn you that you'll have 16km of 30cm-deep offal to contend with.

Someone was driving a truck full of it, and in the words of the witness they interviewed for the news tonight, he "spilled his load all the way down the highway."

Lovely stuff.

:chuckle: Poor choice of words.

image.jpg

the anchovies come as fillets! no heads!

thanks for the good luck...i really don't care about the exam, bar the possible money i'd have to pay my employer back if i fail. you have to get 50% in the exam to pass. i'm hoping the fact i do all this stuff at work everyday i'll be okay at it...

image.jpg

the anchovies come as fillets! no heads!

thanks for the good luck...i really don't care about the exam, bar the possible money i'd have to pay my employer back if i fail. you have to get 50% in the exam to pass. i'm hoping the fact i do all this stuff at work everyday i'll be okay at it...

I'm sure you'll do well :happy:

In other news, I just watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhslEPIUH0&feature=related

and I'm not going to lie to you people- I almost cried :supersad: The Lion King is sad enough, but then mix in emotive Broadway performances, and I'm lost :LOL:

If anyone loves The Lion King, then they should watch it! :happy:

i saw the lion king on the west end on my 23rd birthday. it was pretty amazing. although i did even the blue man group in their las vegas show better. but i'm not a big show person really.

I want to see it now, after watching videos on youtube :LOL: It looks amazing- I think I would cry though :$

I saw Priscilla when it came here and it was AMAZING :happy: