haha sometimes i think i see myself around. one time i was at mcdonalds and this little redheaded girl was staring at me and looked so much like me, her grandmother turned to me and went "sure she isn't yours?" :stunned:

i can hear christmas in the park. :mad: its not even december.

haha sometimes i think i see myself around. one time i was at mcdonalds and this little redheaded girl was staring at me and looked so much like me, her grandmother turned to me and went "sure she isn't yours?" :stunned:

i can hear christmas in the park. :mad: its not even december.

You have your Christmas in the Park in November???

Ours is on the 12th Dec, which I think is a good time, a couple of weeks before. Me and my friends go every year and take a picnic, get drunk and annoy everyone with our loud off key singing. :D

But now is far too early!

Grey Lynn festival today, I suppose none of the other Aucklanders went? I saw a girl who I thought was Jo at first until I realised she doesn't live in Auckland :facepalm::LOL:

No, I didn't know it was on, but that explains a lot of the traffic around all over the place.

I went climbing, which was aweesooomme, and then my big brother came over and we played rock band and ordered pizza, it was great. :)

No, I didn't know it was on, but that explains a lot of the traffic around all over the place.

I went climbing, which was aweesooomme, and then my big brother came over and we played rock band and ordered pizza, it was great. :)

Mmm Rock Band. I mean, mmm pizza :LOL:

Yeah it was pretty good, rained a bit though. The best part is all the delicious yummy food :happy:

Hahah that's right, you're a bit of a RB fiend too aren't you? ;)

What actually is the Grey Lynn festival?

Oh I wouldn't say that :$

I would say 'pro' :phu:

:LOL:

It's basically what it says :erm: Its like a a huge market covering one and a half fields, and a stage with music, and people from the gypsy fair, and Greenpeace people, and entertainers. All sorts of fun stuff :happy:

Oh I wouldn't say that :$

I would say 'pro' :phu:

:LOL:

It's basically what it says :erm: Its like a a huge market covering one and a half fields, and a stage with music, and people from the gypsy fair, and Greenpeace people, and entertainers. All sorts of fun stuff :happy:

LOL, I guess that would make me a Pro-Fiend then!!! :awesome:

The festival sounds fun, and I've heard of it before, I just wondered if they did it for an anniversary of something?

I love the Kumeu show, even though I'm not a farm type person, but that place is awesome! Wood chopping and giant pumpkins the size of cars, and rides!!

Ohhh and they had llamas last time too. :D

LOL, I guess that would make me a Pro-Fiend then!!! :awesome:

The festival sounds fun, and I've heard of it before, I just wondered if they did it for an anniversary of something?

I love the Kumeu show, even though I'm not a farm type person, but that place is awesome! Wood chopping and giant pumpkins the size of cars, and rides!!

Ohhh and they had llamas last time too. :D

I think it's just something that got started and now they do it every year.

Haha that's a bit more rural than this :LOL:

Hahah yeah I figured, but it cracks me up! Probably because I have only ever seen that kind of stuff at the show, and there's loads of fun markets there too.

There was a load of Santa parades on all over Auckland today too, WTF? The start of December is well early enough, get it OUT of November!!

Hahah yeah I figured, but it cracks me up! Probably because I have only ever seen that kind of stuff at the show, and there's loads of fun markets there too.

There was a load of Santa parades on all over Auckland today too, WTF? The start of December is well early enough, get it OUT of November!!

Yeah and there were heaps of markets too. Everything seemed to be happening today! Christmas events should be reserved for December alone.

Yeah that's what I think. I keep hearing the radio host's arguing in the mornings over whether they should play any Christmas music yet, um, the answer is NO.

I love Christmas, but I bury my head in the sand and ignore everything to do with it til about a week before, and then I can enjoy it!

What are you doing with yourself for the rest of the weekend?

Yeah that's what I think. I keep hearing the radio host's arguing in the mornings over whether they should play any Christmas music yet, um, the answer is NO.

I love Christmas, but I bury my head in the sand and ignore everything to do with it til about a week before, and then I can enjoy it!

What are you doing with yourself for the rest of the weekend?

Not sure yet, there's only Sunday left isn't there? I'm on holidays atm so weekends aren't really a departure from the norm :LOL:

What about you? :happy:

I'm relying on other people to put pictures on Facebook. But I'm sure they will, and I'll post them here when that happens.

It was SOO HOT in that thing! Absolute agony. Really cool night though - we want on a Party Bus and went around to heaps of places around Auckland. Some really random spots, like Drury and Albany. :erm:

I'm relying on other people to put pictures on Facebook. But I'm sure they will, and I'll post them here when that happens.

It was SOO HOT in that thing! Absolute agony. Really cool night though - we want on a Party Bus and went around to heaps of places around Auckland. Some really random spots, like Drury and Albany. :erm:

Bahahhahahah that's awesome!

I love that you put Albany as one of the random spots!!!! :)

Haha, well I hadn't thought of it as a nightlife hot spot.

Oh yes, it's quite the up and coming area. :D

Though the only times I have been it was full of teenagers.

I've never been on a party bus! They were all the rage in high school for people's parties and I always wanted to go on one. Was it the coolest thing ever?

i'm good, went to the gym for half an hour and now just wasting the rest of the day until pearl jam. really hoping it won't be too cold, although if it is i'll probably just come home since i didn't pay for the tickets. how are you?

Hello! Ooh you are good going to the gym in the morning! I can never motivate myself to get up and go, but I love afternoon exercise.

All my friends who have seen Pearl Jam have said they were incredible, so you should be in for a good night!