Damn you, Frank Bainimarama. Thanks to you, we've had to change the whole damn Tonight bulletin at late notice, and I'm now going to have to type two live interviews in which I am likely to have to try to spell your bloody name.

:awesome:

I saw (500) Days of Summerrrrr :awesome:

Such a good movie! I really liked the way it was directed too. Has anyone else here seen it?

All my friends are going to see it as a group but I can't go, but I have heard that it's really good!

i got a warning on the board today from gem. :awesome:

gotta go to aqua class shortly but i'm so tired...ugh.

Wow, nice work there! I didn't realise you could get warnings for stuff like that, seems a bit tame.

anyone seen the new speeding ad?

NO!

But reading your guys comments I am not expecting huge things. Some of the old ones were fantastic though. I wish they would put them on again!

town :awesome:

i overuse that face.

I overuse that face too. I need one like it on my phone, and have also started trying to do it in real life. Saaaad!

Damn you, Frank Bainimarama. Thanks to you, we've had to change the whole damn Tonight bulletin at late notice, and I'm now going to have to type two live interviews in which I am likely to have to try to spell your bloody name.

Bugger, that's quite the name there! Copy and paste? :awesome:

I had the shittest day of bullying at work today. But then I went climbing for three hours and it was great!! I took a huge fall and ended up in a giant swing! :awesome: Fun!

Heeee I'm going to see High School Musical Jr on Saturday, that should be interesting :p

Bugger, that's quite the name there! Copy and paste? :awesome:

Now there's an idea!

I had the shittest day of bullying at work today.

:(

What happened?

Heeee I'm going to see High School Musical Jr on Saturday, that should be interesting :p

:stunned:

Totally unrelated to the above post but you know that whole shenanigan with the Destiny Church recently? Someone on Facebook had this as their status update:

(They put quotes around it)

"If you're a paid-up member of the Destiny's Church, a "spiritual son" of the self-appointed bishop, doesn't that make you Destiny's Child?"

And then the comments were as follows:

Commenter: "I was going to launch into some appropriate Destiny's Child lyrics and then realized how uncool that would make me :/"

Poster: "Go on, be" a survivor", you" gonna make it" (through the insults). You never know, someone might "like it" and "put a ring on it". Once your finished with the lyrics "Throw your hands up at me" - but only if you are one of those "women who are independent".

...Dawg."

Commenter: "Destiny's don't want no scrubs. A scrub is a guy who won't get no membership from us.. Hanging out the passanger side of the Devils ride, trying to convert me"

We should totally go on tour."

:LOL:

Now there's an idea!

:(

What happened?

:stunned:

Just lame people who are able to take out their frustrations on me when things don't go their way, even though I had nothing to do with it. There's loads of it in this profession, and it sucks!!

But a new day a new doctor tomorrow so hopefully she will be nicer than he was.

Oh and I

actually quite liked the first High school Musical, it was cute. And annoying, but still fun :$

Totally unrelated to the above post but you know that whole shenanigan with the Destiny Church recently? Someone on Facebook had this as their status update:

"If you're a paid-up member of the Destiny's Church, a "spiritual son" of the self-appointed bishop, doesn't that make you Destiny's Child?"

Commenter: "I was going to launch into some appropriate Destiny's Child lyrics and then realized how uncool that would make me :/"

Poster: "Go on, be" a survivor", you" gonna make it" (through the insults). You never know, someone might "like it" and "put a ring on it". Once your finished with the lyrics "Throw your hands up at me" - but only if you are one of those "women who are independent".

...Dawg."

Commenter: "Destiny's don't want no scrubs. A scrub is a guy who won't get no membership from us.. Hanging out the passanger side of the Devils ride, trying to convert me"

Woah, that it win! Should be on that website for facebook!

going well richard!

our subtitles are fucked though, occassionally missing letters.

is there any reason its yellow sometimes and grey otherwise?

edit: ooh and green.

you only had write frank bananarama once!

Edited by JoBear

Just lame people who are able to take out their frustrations on me when things don't go their way, even though I had nothing to do with it. There's loads of it in this profession, and it sucks!!

But a new day a new doctor tomorrow so hopefully she will be nicer than he was.

Oh and I

actually quite liked the first High school Musical, it was cute. And annoying, but still fun :$

What happened to Work Guy?

That's not fair. :noey:

Oh and I

Fair enough. You'll like Glee then!

going well richard!

our subtitles are fucked though, occassionally missing letters.

is there any reason its yellow sometimes and grey otherwise?

edit: ooh and green.

you only had write frank bananarama once!

I messed up the first one. I didn't hear the start of her story about Fijian official trying to get the visa, and she just kept going and I couldn't type any of it without the start bit. :facepalm:

It's meant to be grey for the newsreader/reporters and yellow, blue or green for any other people who say anything.

That's not fair. :noey:

Fair enough. You'll like Glee then!

Ohhhh good! It even sounds like fun!!

Time to manufacture an excuse to run into him methinks!

Yeah but I totally won't! I see him so rarely now that even if I randomly talked to him on facebook it might seem weird.

I messed up the first one. I didn't hear the start of her story about Fijian official trying to get the visa, and she just kept going and I couldn't type any of it without the start bit. :facepalm:

It's meant to be grey for the newsreader/reporters and yellow, blue or green for any other people who say anything.

i was impressed. don't know how you do it! those reporters talked fast!

Hang on, do you have to do it live? I thought you would have time to get it ready or something :$

Hang on, do you have to do it live? I thought you would have time to get it ready or something :$

Most of it, yeah, but whenever they go "let's cross live to..." I have to type as fast as my little fingers can go.

Haha, the newsreader just made a funny mistake. "Builderscrack - the website helping homos...sorry, homeowners..." :LOL:

Most of it, yeah, but whenever they go "let's cross live to..." I have to type as fast as my little fingers can go.

Haha, the newsreader just made a funny mistake. "Builderscrack - the website helping homos...sorry, homeowners..." :LOL:

do you get to do guyon?

Whoa that's really cool! So you mist be able to type like a million words a minute. I would suck at that job, by the time I had typed the first sentance I would have forgotten what the rest of it was. And I am full of typos

Mucho respect!

Whoa that's really cool! So you mist be able to type like a million words a minute. I would suck at that job, by the time I had typed the first sentance I would have forgotten what the rest of it was. And I am full of typos

Mucho respect!

Oh, I have those problems too. Getting better though I hope!

anyone seen the new speeding ad?

When I first saw it, it was just too cheery for so long, then a crash. Needs a bit more focus on the after-crash.

I walked past the Mexican Cafe on my break just before and developed a massive nachos craving. That's a massive craving, not a craving for frighteningly large nachos.

Ooh, nachos and margaritas. Sounds fun, wish I could join you guys in Chch. I'll have to try get to the Auck one this summer.

...Dawg."

:LOL: I saw there is a facebook group 'BRIAN TAMAKI AND DESTINY CHURCH CAN SUCK MY DICK.'