I have one word to say in response to this :stunned:...

BEEF :awesome:

she's the new kaddy/black mamba.

Oh snap! Jo goes in for round two :chuckle: Black Mamba was always pretty nice to me, so I don't mind her.

anyone seen the new speeding ad?

Where he's driving 50 and then 60? Yeah. I thought it was effective in that it makes you like the character and feel bad when he gets hurt, but at the same time its not quite as powerfully impacting as some of the other ads. Still I guess its only supposed to get its point across clear and simple, not win an Oscar.

see you weren't around when she was at her most annoying. everyone hated her and then she changed her name and stopped being so openly obsessive about dom and everyone suddenly thought she and her stupid lip avatars were awesome. sometimes you'd come on the board and every last post in banter was her.

but then there's so many people i dislike on this forum. :awesome:

see you weren't around when she was at her most annoying. everyone hated her and then she changed her name and stopped being so openly obsessive about dom and everyone suddenly thought she and her stupid lip avatars were awesome. sometimes you'd come on the board and every last post in banter was her.

Haha, Jo's on the warpath.

nah, they seem to have abandonned gruesome. i was just watching the old "mark the car's on fire" ad...that was effective.

It sure was. I also liked the one with the horn that wouldn't stop. "Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!"

Disappointing. :(

I guess I must not have been :erm: Although I do remember someone being really obsessed about Dom. But then again, aren't half the population of this board? (Answer: a third of the population of Main Muse :p)

I generally follow the rule that double posting is to be avoided unless a) you have something pressing to say that requires an additional post to highlight its pressing-ness, or b) you are Richard :LOL:

there's certain threads there for double posting and posting random and inane posts ie. here where we know each other. most other boardies wouldn't come in here. the same for the elite in the banter thread, and all the young freaks in the young muser threads. but if you have go around posting stupid inane things everywhere then that's annoying.

they should just have montage of all the cars that insurance companies deal with after accidents. there's nothing quite like seeing a car thats barely recognisable and covered in blood and wondering how the hell there was even a driver in there.

I walked past the Mexican Cafe on my break just before and developed a massive nachos craving. That's a massive craving, not a craving for frighteningly large nachos.

Perhaps a visit to the Christchurch one could be an option some time next week, Jo and Oren?

who's that in your avatar now?

Emerson Cod, private investigator/pop-up book and knitting enthusiast from Pushing Daisies. He's quite a character.

The actor's name is Chi McBride. Don't think I've seen him in anything else.

I walked past the Mexican Cafe on my break just before and developed a massive nachos craving. That's a massive craving, not a craving for frighteningly large nachos.

Perhaps a visit to the Christchurch one could be an option some time next week, Jo and Oren?

you know what richard, when i was doing the dishes about half an hour ago i was just thinking "wonder if richard would want to go to the mexican cafe..." go there between 5-7pm, cheap margaritas! and even easier now oren and i both work in town :awesome:

i overuse that face.

Emerson Cod, private investigator/pop-up book and knitting enthusiast from Pushing Daisies. He's quite a character.

The actor's name is Chi McBride. Don't think I've seen him in anything else.

ah, i saw him last night. all i remember about pushing daisies is the dog.

you know what richard, when i was doing the dishes about half an hour ago i was just thinking "wonder if richard would want to go to the mexican cafe..." go there between 5-7pm, cheap margaritas! and even easier now oren and i both work in town :awesome:

:eek:

It was obviously meant to be.

Sorry! :unsure:

:LOL: I was just teasing. It's like your thing, so it's okay :p

they should just have montage of all the cars that insurance companies deal with after accidents. there's nothing quite like seeing a car thats barely recognisable and covered in blood and wondering how the hell there was even a driver in there.

Did you guys ever have that thing come to your high school where they brought in a crushed car from a crash and put it somewhere in the school, and you were allowed to walk around it and have a look during lunchtimes? That was pretty intense. Maybe they should set something like that up somewhere.

:LOL:

i overuse that face.

One can never overuse that face.

:awesome:

they're so good. so easy to drink and you don't realise until they've gone to your head.

The passionfruit and mango ones are the best :happy: