Wicked!

Will you catch up with the Christchurch Moas down there?

I feel that I should celebrate that uni has finished!

I'm staying with them actually. Very nice of them to put up with me for that long.

And yes, you should!

Woah, I would love to pay that!!! But I am sure that $12.40 has got to be wrong! It's $4.60 from my place to Takapuna, and it used to be only $5.40 from mine to town. Now it's the same to Taka but to town has doubled??? What the??

It was so nice having the rest of the day off today :)

its $2.80 without a card in christchurch with a free transfer within 2 hours. but when i first moved to christchurch i remember it being $1 as a child and $2 as an adult. i'd give the bus driver $2 coin not say anything and sometimes they'd give me a $1 back even though i wasn't a child.

its $2.80 without a card in christchurch with a free transfer within 2 hours. but when i first moved to christchurch i remember it being $1 as a child and $2 as an adult. i'd give the bus driver $2 coin not say anything and sometimes they'd give me a $1 back even though i wasn't a child.

Hahahha nice one!

I'm off to bed! Night everyone, have a great day tomorrow!

which means i've known oren for 3 years now!

Yay anniversary time! :awesome::party:

When I was in high school we sometimes used to get my Asian friend to buy movie tickets for a whole group of us so that we could get child prices :awesome::LOL:

I hate Guy Fawkes.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. Any particular reason for your hatred of it?

It annoys me because I often have exams and I'm trying to study, and...BOOM! POW! BANG! CRACKLE! :indiff:

Just general anxiety. I always worry on Guy Fawkes. Too many stupid drunk people waltzing around with firecrackers and setting loud explody things alight. I sometimes go to parties and they can vary in fun-ness, but I still don't really like the night.

I do like the movie V For Vendetta though.

thanks to behaviour like the above, you now can't buy sparklers on their own.

Aww :( I was hoping to just get some of them.

I have several options for guy fawkes (and it is my last night in palmy). Dinner with a friend who finishes her last exam that day, I've been invited to another friends place for dinner, or dinner with my parents. I don't know what to do.