Haha. That was a nightmare to work on. The video of it was so late arriving on Thursday, and I had to stay late to get it done in time. *mutters*

Had a fun night out with friends tonight. There was one hilarious moment that was probably a "you had to be there", but I'll try to tell the story anyway. We were on the dancefloor, dancing (weird, right? Who does that on a dancefloor?) Anyway, these girls were quite near us, also dancing, and one of them started getting quite cosy. She then got extremely close to me, and I looked at my friend like :erm:. Little did I know that she happened to be looking at me at the same time.

What followed was priceless. She suddenly was all :eek: and then went, "ARRRRGGGHHH!" My friend and I were then doubled over with laughter for the next 10 minutes.

I hope she wasn't too embarrassed or anything. We found it bloody funny.

One of my other friends was quite drunk so I walked home with him to make sure he got there OK....to Herne Bay. Didn't seem as far as it is when we made the decision to walk.

Oh, and earlier in the evening, I just heard one phrase of a conversation two of my friends at the other end of the table were sitting at - "so, pinatas!"

I'm going to be using this phrase to break every silence we have in the next few months.

Edited by _Ed_

that takes headlights to a new level.

I guess you could say he was blinded by the headlights ;):facepalm:

Had a fun night out with friends tonight. There was one hilarious moment that was probably a "you had to be there", but I'll try to tell the story anyway. We were on the dancefloor, dancing (weird, right? Who does that on a dancefloor?) Anyway, these girls were quite near us, also dancing, and one of them started getting quite cosy. She then got extremely close to me, and I looked at my friend like :erm:. Little did I know that she happened to be looking at me at the same time.

What followed was priceless. She suddenly was all :eek: and then went, "ARRRRGGGHHH!" My friend and I were then doubled over with laughter for the next 10 minutes.

I hope she wasn't too embarrassed or anything. We found it bloody funny.

:chuckle:

Do you mean that she thought you were someone else?

I'm good. Still in my pajamas :chuckle:

I've had this song stuck in my head for ages, but I can't remember how it goes! Its got a bit that sounds kinda like that song 'you light up my life' and then it goes on and then there's a part which is like 'and you, you're not alone, I'll stand by your side' or something. I feel like maybe its an Alanis Morrisette song? I've been trying to work it out for ages.

I'm good. Still in my pajamas :chuckle:

Haha, love days like that.

Hmm, don't think I can help you with that song, sorry. I thought from the "you light up my life" bit that it might be Shining Light by Ash, but that song doesn't have the other bit and certainly doesn't sound like Alanis.

No luck Googling those lyrics?

Haha, love days like that.

Hmm, don't think I can help you with that song, sorry. I thought from the "you light up my life" bit that it might be Shining Light by Ash, but that song doesn't have the other bit and certainly doesn't sound like Alanis.

No luck Googling those lyrics?

Nope, I just got some song by Avril Lavigne. Oh well.

I'm gonna go get up now :LOL: Have a good day

I am now really tempted to get an ipod now.... And i suppose if you get one new from the shops it comes with all the know how i really want to be able to take my music with me.

They don't really come with much these days. But all the detalied manuals are on the the website which it gives the address for. So you can pretty much learn how to use it before you buy.

hey kitty - you know my star necklace you mentioned at shadows? talking to you about it made me finally decide i would splurge and get it made in white gold, i got it back today and it's so cool. glad i have two now in case i ever lose it.

Oh that's awesome. I wouldn't mind getting one of my pendants done just in silver as it has worn out quite a bit after wearing it all last year. But I think I better not be spending any more money at the moment.

:LOL: for below as I can't seem to get below it in the message box :erm:

four-eyes-runway-model.jpg
Edited by Michelle

I just got run over by a rental car. Fucking Hertz.

This is where I'd usually put in the embarrassed face, but I won't this time. I'm actually quite proud of that one, no matter how misplaced that pride may be.

I found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9zMnrBCBa0

Not quite the lyrics I thought but the same tune. Finally it has been solved!

That song gives me the chills! Love! I know it's not cool to like Alanis, but oh well.

Oh no! What bad tourist drivers! (I just assume anyone who rents a car is a tourist-although, I wouldn't mind renting out a flash car one day.. drive up to a mates place and be like, yup, i'm successful .. and a student.. what d'ya mean? Of course those two go hand in hand!) I'm glad you're ok Ed :)

I had forgotten my password to this place.. So spent awhile wracking my brains before I remembered most sites have a 'forgotten your password?' link. Stupid me..

Shit, I just noticed how badly explained and ambiguous that was. That didn't actually happen. My bad! I was just bored and trying to make a funny pun, so any concern/amusement at the thought of me being bowled over by some disoriented and/or disgruntled Germans is unnecessary.

It's ages since we last saw you around these parts! How have you been?

They don't really come with much these days. But all the detalied manuals are on the the website which it gives the address for. So you can pretty much learn how to use it before you buy.

Oh that's awesome. I wouldn't mind getting one of my pendants done just in silver as it has worn out quite a bit after wearing it all last year. But I think I better not be spending any more money at the moment.

:LOL: for below as I can't seem to get below it in the message box :erm:

getting a silver pendant remade shouldn't take much money, if they can use the other one as a mould it's usually a lot cheaper (what they did with my star). getting it done in white gold cost $300...although now i'm thinking i want it done in rose gold too. :LOL:

In his TV interview today, Tiger Woods said, "I'm going back to my roots." :chuckle:

:LOL:

getting a silver pendant remade shouldn't take much money, if they can use the other one as a mould it's usually a lot cheaper (what they did with my star). getting it done in white gold cost $300...although now i'm thinking i want it done in rose gold too. :LOL:

Hmm, I guess they should be able to make a mould of it. I would just be worried if the little details of the lion would come out good. Ooh, rose gold would be pretty too.

Fig-3-Suspicion-The-hero-observes-the-heroine-in-friendly.png

Suspicion, apparently.

So next time you're suspicious, put on a suit and assume a forward seated position. :yesey:

Good to know.

Wow, William Shatner's 79.

Considered that worth mentioning.

Huh. I wonder if he is settling down now since Boston Legal has finished.

I wonder if any dyslexic people have accidentally gone to a fascist gathering, thinking they were getting a facial. Would be an unfortunate mistake to make.

That would be quite unfortunate :erm:

It's ages since we last saw you around these parts! How have you been?

I've been good :) I am now in my 4th year of undergrad study! YAY..! lol.. Most of my friends are doing their honours or masters.. Are you still doing law?

What happened with the Hertz rental car then? I assure you, I would not laugh at such injuries. It was all concern :)

Wonder if they'll change the Shortland Street intro sequence anytime soon. It's rather littered with dead people.

From before they were dead, obviously. I didn't mean it was littered with corpses at various stages of decay.