Yeah. And they're all pretty impressive singers.

I had a good lol at the wearing sunglasses inside to look cool bit.

:LOL: yeah they look silly. Is that actually the voice of the actress who plays Emma singing? Because she's really good, and I was wondering in an early episode if she could sing. She sings with an English accent though :LOL:

When I saw her in an episode of Pushing Daisies she had a really strong and different accent. So maybe she just has accent confusion. :LOL:

Maybe. Maybe she's actually English and puts on an American accent.

That was a hilarious episode. Sucks that Sue is a bitch again though. She should have taken Mr Schuester to the competition- they would have cleaned up! I really want Emma and Mr Schuester to get together :happy: The songs weren't as good as other episodes but it was lulzy and that made up for it :LOL:

I'm going to bed now, night!

Argh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Bit of a rant coming up.

I have my second really bad cold of the month. It's bloody December, it's just not right! And on Sunday I spent 5 hours at work on the most awful TV show I have ever seen - the US version of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. I had 5 minutes left of the show to do, and I was hoping to get it done quickly today then have something better to do afterwards. But I didn't notice that instead of clicking open file, I clicked new file, or that instead of saying 'do you want to back it up?' it said 'there's already a file called that. Do you want to overwite it?'

:facepalm:

So, to quote Muse, "let's start oooover AGAIINNN."

And I don't want anyone at work to know I've been this careless and stupid, so I'll stay super late to get through everything I was meant to do today.

Ah well.

How's everyone else's day going? Hope the gingerbread men turn out well, Kat!

Sounds nice!

We went to see Avatar last night, got there and went to pay for the tickets and my brother had booked for the wrong night, so we came home again. FAIL.

I can't wait to see it!

I loved District 9!

I still haven't seen the hangover and it drives me crazy because all my friends quote it and think it't the best movie ever and I haven't seen it yet!!!!

Oh that sucks. Actually, something similar happened to some other people who were in our seats. I'm not sure what the whole story was, but their tickets said Wednesday so we were lucky to get good seats but not so good for them :erm:

The Hangover was good, as it does have a lot of good one liners. I bought it since it wasn't too expensive, 16 bucks at jb-hifi.

i got a nomination in the muser awards this year :awesome: most annoying. finally some recognition for all my toil!

:LOL:

Good to see Kitty nominated for unsung Muser!

Congrats for the nominations gals! :LOL:

The first half of District 9 terrified me :stunned:

Yeah, when I saw it at the movies my friend kept grabbing at my mum when cringing away from those parts :LOL: But it is an awesome movie, I can't wait for District 10, or whatever they are going to call it :D

Hope your feeling better from your 'family day'!

Oh no, loads of embarrassing pictures of me from karaoke night have emerged on Facebook. I have some de-tagging to do! :LOL:

Must. Go. Find!

:LOL:

I'm baking gingerbread men. Fingers crossed guys! :)

Yum!!

I have my second really bad cold of the month. It's bloody December, it's just not right! And on Sunday I spent 5 hours at work on the most awful TV show I have ever seen - the US version of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. I had 5 minutes left of the show to do, and I was hoping to get it done quickly today then have something better to do afterwards. But I didn't notice that instead of clicking open file, I clicked new file, or that instead of saying 'do you want to back it up?' it said 'there's already a file called that. Do you want to overwite it?'

And I don't want anyone at work to know I've been this careless and stupid, so I'll stay super late to get through everything I was meant to do today.

Ah well.

Bugger :( Staying up late won't help with the cold, but good luck with getting it done swiftly!

My day has been fine thanks. Visited my gran, then did some last xmas and grocery shopping. I have two of my xmas presents now as I wanted some charms for my bracelet and thought we better get the jewellers to put them on it. I got a kiwi and a fantail :happy: They didn't put the fantail on in the right place though, so wasn't much point in getting them to do it as it's not that hard, oh well :rolleyes:

Ah well.

Oh fuck! Fuck man that sucks. I'm just finally getting over this cold, I don't want another! Hope yours goes away fast. All I can say is, Codral, codral, codral, Otrivin.:)

Man hope it doesn't take too long to redo it!

My ginger bread men taste great, but don't look so hot. More like Gingerbread aliens.

A couple lost their arms and things, and then I iced them in green which made it worse, and probably doesn't help that I put boobs on one........

You can have one if you like, there's one with a pony tail that looks quite nice, and I'm sure you could taste the gingery ness through your cold AND ginger is good for your sinuses!

Bugger :( Staying up late won't help with the cold, but good luck with getting it done swiftly!

My day has been fine thanks. Visited my gran, then did some last xmas and grocery shopping. I have two of my xmas presents now as I wanted some charms for my bracelet and thought we better get the jewellers to put them on it. I got a kiwi and a fantail :happy: They didn't put the fantail on in the right place though, so wasn't much point in getting them to do it as it's not that hard, oh well :rolleyes:

Yay! Sounds awesome! And so totally perfect for you! Are they silver or gold? Or something else!

My ginger bread men taste great, but don't look so hot. More like Gingerbread aliens.

A couple lost their arms and things, and then I iced them in green which made it worse, and probably doesn't help that I put boobs on one........

You can have one if you like, there's one with a pony tail that looks quite nice, and I'm sure you could taste the gingery ness through your cold AND ginger is good for your sinuses!

As long as they taste good, that's what matters. But gingerbread aliens sounds pretty cool. I think I will be tempted too make some but I hope our old gingerbread man cutter is still in the draw.

Yay! Sounds awesome! And so totally perfect for you! Are they silver or gold? Or something else!

They are silver. There were a few different types of kiwi, but I chose the fattest one, looked a bit cuter :LOL: There was a nice cute gold one but it was too expensive, $119 :stunned:

As long as they taste good, that's what matters. But gingerbread aliens sounds pretty cool. I think I will be tempted too make some but I hope our old gingerbread man cutter is still in the draw.

They are silver. There were a few different types of kiwi, but I chose the fattest one, looked a bit cuter :LOL: There was a nice cute gold one but it was too expensive, $119 :stunned:

You should definitely make some! Mine are even better now they have cooled, squishy in the middle and crunchy around the edges. Yum! I took pics of them because they are so fantastically spastic.

Aw your kiwi sounds cute!

It's not going too badly - I'm more than half way to where I got to on Sunday, and it's taken me less than 2 hours.

Oh that's good!

I had dinner with one of my best girls that I haven't seen for a few weeks, god I love her! My cheeks are so sore from laughing so hard, it was such a nice catch up!

:yesey:

Finn and Rachel too.

Is it on this week? Christmas and all. I'll be pissed at Christmas if it isn't. :mad:

Night! :)

I'm not sure- I imagine it will be some Christmassy thing on instead.

Yeah, when I saw it at the movies my friend kept grabbing at my mum when cringing away from those parts :LOL: But it is an awesome movie, I can't wait for District 10, or whatever they are going to call it :D

Are they actually making a sequel or is that just wishful thinking?

Haha, I finally finish this episode of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (which by the way turned out to be twice as long as I thought - 2 hours instead of 1!) and what do I see left on the board for me to do before I can go home?

Gladiator. :facepalm:

Oh well, I only have to watch it to make sure the subtitles are all accurately timed and everything.

Haha, I finally finish this episode of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here (which by the way turned out to be twice as long as I thought - 2 hours instead of 1!) and what do I see left on the board for me to do before I can go home?

Gladiator. :facepalm:

Oh well, I only have to watch it to make sure the subtitles are all accurately timed and everything.

ragetoon.jpg

It's not going too badly - I'm more than half way to where I got to on Sunday, and it's taken me less than 2 hours.

Good to hear.

Are they actually making a sequel or is that just wishful thinking?

Well in the special features part the director/co-writer mentioned he knows how he would want to improve things when making the next film, so that's all I got to go on. Perhaps it's still wishful thinking, but I hope they go through with it!

going for breakfast at 7:15 tomorrow with my workmates...ugh. so early.

but least its only two more days and a long weekend!

How did this go?

Early breakfast is early!

Good to hear.

Well in the special features part the director/co-writer mentioned he knows how he would want to improve things when making the next film, so that's all I got to go on. Perhaps it's still wishful thinking, but I hope they go through with it!

I really enjoyed it! I may or may not have cried in it. It would be awesome if they made a proper sequel to it, with a good story like the first.

I feel so Christmassy today, went with Mum and got all the Christmas food shopping done, got the last few presents I needed for my friends and then we ended up getting a fibreoptic christmas tree!!!!!

It's so pretty! We have a real tree up already but this one was half price and a really good deal so we got it for next year and have put it up in our hallway.

It's so sparkly!

I really enjoyed it! I may or may not have cried in it. It would be awesome if they made a proper sequel to it, with a good story like the first.

I feel so Christmassy today, went with Mum and got all the Christmas food shopping done, got the last few presents I needed for my friends and then we ended up getting a fibreoptic christmas tree!!!!!

It's so pretty! We have a real tree up already but this one was half price and a really good deal so we got it for next year and have put it up in our hallway.

It's so sparkly!

Yeah, it got so sad at the end :supersad: We need a sequel to know what happens!!

The tree sounds awesome, the fibre optic ones are cool indeed. The Warehouse ones were black though, which looked wierd :erm: We just have a tiny fake one sitting on the fire place :LOL: It's been Christmassy for me today too as I wrapped up the presents throughout the afternoon. Tomorrow I have to make the icecream for Friday and go put up my grandma's tree for when she comes home for the day.