haha this flat description

The place is quiet and with high-standard security, and the flat itself is easy to look after. The building is really lovely and modern, and although I think our corridor has a slightly odd smell the apartment is positively fragrant!

Hey guys

Saturday was heaps of fun :awesome: Oren and Richard, you're both very similar irl as you seem on here, Jo and Michelle not as much :chuckle:

First day of uni was pretty good, I only had one class. It was two hours though. Still, got free stuff from the quad so that was okay. My timetable is looking pretty spare this week what with no tutorials. A friend of mine will have a break from 9am to 4pm or something ridiculous this semester!

A friend of mine will have a break from 9am to 4pm or something ridiculous this semester!

Horrendous!

Free quad stuff is always good...except the Bible. I politely declined that offer. I haven't really looked at the bag they gave us for joining AUSA, but it seemed to have a sachet of something random in it.

i've just noticed there is only two people on this thread what a sad life we must lead lol, since i am coming to town i am trying to decide what movie to see

And that movie crazy heart,brightstar or shutter island seems to be a choice jumping out at me i would wait till alice in wonderland comes out but alas i am back at work on those days which out of those three looks good.

mmm shutter island it is then.

whose gunna be free on the 12th march poss i am looking at pulling together a few people to meet up at desch and hanging out as its my bday so if anyone is interested put your hand up and we will see what we can come up with.

I'll probably be there, but you knew that already.

I'm quite happy to have discovered the music of Marina & the Diamonds tonight. But I'm probably a bit late leaping on the bandwagon again! I always discover music months after everyone else has.

But if anyone hasn't heard her and is curious:

n1VTcJfL7RE

:awesome:

Amazing how many people were around uni today. But they don't last!

They don't, do they? It's amazing how empty the car park can get, particularly in semester two :chuckle:

wow my bed sold on trademe for $165 :stunned: i certainly didn't think it was worth much more than the $50 reserve. hope they're not disappointed when they pick it up!

That is a good sale indeed. I imagine that had quite an entertaining bidding war.

And that movie crazy heart,brightstar or shutter island seems to be a choice jumping out at me i would wait till alice in wonderland comes out but alas i am back at work on those days which out of those three looks good.

Most are saying that crazy heart is really good, but it does depend on whether you like that sort of movie. You can tell shutter island may be quite predictable but it would be good if you like to get a few thrills.

I've booked middle back seats at imax to see Alice in Wonderland on Sunday :awesome: Thought we better not fluke getting good seats again like we did with Avatar.

You can tell shutter island may be quite predictable but it would be good if you like to get a few thrills.

Like Paranormal Activity. :LOL: That was awesome.

I've booked middle back seats at imax to see Alice in Wonderland on Sunday :awesome:

:awesome:

Hey Richard, do you happen to know how to get theses online like from the link here. I've looked at other sites for getting it and google scholar as my supervisor thought it should be online, but I can't find it. So I guess if there is nothing I'm missing on that site, I will have to go to the library to get it?

Weird, I thought they made theses like that available online. Normally you see a link to 'e-Resource' on that page. But yeah, it looks like you will have to go to the uni library to see that one. Bit of a hassle for you! :(