pima

frendica koja je bila rekla je da je tolka gužva da nije mogla nit do cedejeva doć, pa joj je neki lik tamo dao papir sa popisom svega, pa je pregledala dal ima to kaj sam joj rekla, nije bilo ničeg...od muse nemaju apsolutno ništa

a od majica placebo, letu štuke i ac/dc :D

ma cemu plakat ? pa to je sve ok:LOL:

frendica koja je bila rekla je da je tolka gužva da nije mogla nit do cedejeva doć, pa joj je neki lik tamo dao papir sa popisom svega, pa je pregledala dal ima to kaj sam joj rekla, nije bilo ničeg...od muse nemaju apsolutno ništa

a od majica placebo, letu štuke i ac/dc :D

o krut te nedo. zalosno,zalosno

ja sam samo vidla broj 4, nisam opće znala da su tri pjesme :D

uf uf, pa svaka im dala, ako u 100 najboljih pjesama desetljeća, imaju tri svoje i to u vrhu...

iako mi nije jasno kako se KOC može mjerit opće sa ove prve tri pjesme, koje mi jesu super, al ono...pjesme za široku masu :D

joj, ne znam više kaj govorim...učim pravo...:stunned:

83 Muse - 'The Uprising'

The lead single from this year's album "The Resistance", making number 9 in the UK charts. Wikipedia says that it samples the Dr Who theme, but we can't hear it.

63 Muse - 'Hysteria'

From the band's third album "Absolution", the song made No 17 in the UK charts and was later used in a perfume ad.

52 Muse - 'Feeling Good'

Originally written for the musical "The Roar Of The Greasepaint, The Smell Of The Crowd", the song was most notably covered by jazz singer Nina Simone… until Muse came along in 2001.

34 Muse - 'Starlight'

The second single from Muse's 2006 album "Black Holes And Revelations", making no. 13 in the UK charts in September of that year. Bassist Chris Wolstenholme says it's a song about missing someone.

27 Muse - 'Time Is Running Out'

From 2003's "Absolution" album, this is the track that broke the band in the US, and broke the UK Top 10.

+ 3 spomenute

kad su već stavljali samo singlove, SS i New Born su isto bili singlovi koliko se sjećam :rolleyes:

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/papa-benedikt-xvi-objavio-da-slusa-tupaca-i-shirley-bassey/463271.aspx

Vatican playlist:

1. Advocata Nostra – Music From The Vatican. From the album Alma Mater featuring the voice of Pope Benedict XVI.

2. Uprising – Muse. Single from the album, The Resistance.

3. Causa Nostrae Laetitiae – Music From The Vatican. From the album Alma Mater.

4. Il Mare Mi Salva – Rossomalpelo. Song from the band led by contemporary Italian singer songwriter Serge Gaggiotti

5. After The Rain – Dame Shirley Bassey. From the album The Performance.

6. Coexist – Nour Eddine. Song from Moroccan Musician, based in Italy.

7. Don Giovanni – Mozart.

8. Rafaele Merry Del Val – Lorenzo Perosi Inni Mottetti e Canzoni, Pablo Colino & Coro Academica Filarmonica Romana.

9. He Doesn't Know Why – Fleet Foxes.

10. Changes – Tupac Shakur.

11. Regina Coeli – Music From The Vatican. From the album Alma Mater.

12. Mi sarete Testimoni – Santo Subito! (DVD). Music DVD embodying the voice and image of The Pope.

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/papa-benedikt-xvi-objavio-da-slusa-tupaca-i-shirley-bassey/463271.aspx

vatican playlist:

1. Advocata nostra – music from the vatican. From the album alma mater featuring the voice of pope benedict xvi.

2. Uprising – muse. Single from the album, the resistance.

3. Causa nostrae laetitiae – music from the vatican. From the album alma mater.

4. Il mare mi salva – rossomalpelo. Song from the band led by contemporary italian singer songwriter serge gaggiotti

5. After the rain – dame shirley bassey. From the album the performance.

6. Coexist – nour eddine. Song from moroccan musician, based in italy.

7. Don giovanni – mozart.

8. Rafaele merry del val – lorenzo perosi inni mottetti e canzoni, pablo colino & coro academica filarmonica romana.

9. He doesn't know why – fleet foxes.

10. Changes – tupac shakur.

11. Regina coeli – music from the vatican. From the album alma mater.

12. Mi sarete testimoni – santo subito! (dvd). Music dvd embodying the voice and image of the pope.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha