How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

:LOL:

Stalker!

Yeah, too bad nobody was cheering except me and my friend. We got so many dirty looks when we were shouting, "FIRE! FIRE! WOO!! EXPLOSIONS!! WOOOOOO!!!"

I'm not a stalker :phu:

what's that your eating right now? Looks gooood.........:ninja:

:LOL: You guys sound like a bunch of hicks

A NOVA SCOTIAN!!!!! Welcome! :happy:

Yea, you know just reppin' the maritimes :) Chillin' with the hurricanes xD. Did you guys have any news coverage of it? Because everything they showed on the news for Hurricane Earl was wayyyy out of proportion hahaha just a little wind, a little rain and one tree blew over lmao

Yea, you know just reppin' the maritimes :) Chillin' with the hurricanes xD. Did you guys have any news coverage of it? Because everything they showed on the news for Hurricane Earl was wayyyy out of proportion hahaha just a little wind, a little rain and one tree blew over lmao

:LOL: I think I watched MTV and how they were making fun of Jersey Shore. They had a poll on If they wanted the cast to die or not.

Yaye! Halifax is where it's at :awesome:

I enjoy Halifax :) (I'm moving there tomorrow) Sadly The only place in Canada I've been outside of the maritimes was when I went to Ottawa for a few days.

Where do you live now? I traveled up the west coast on NS for a little while.

Well I've only been to the Ottawa airport :supersad:

I think we had some coverage. I know people all down the West Coast (including USA) were all worried about Earl and their flights over to UK. One tree? Aww, tree. :supersad:

I enjoy Halifax :) (I'm moving there tomorrow) Sadly The only place in Canada I've been outside of the maritimes was when I went to Ottawa for a few days.

I've never been away from the West Coast. Well, I had a stop over in Calgary for a bit. LOL and my flight is going to be in Edmonton tomorrow. :chuckle: That's it though.

Calgary is the shit :yesey:

Yuck Edmonton :noey: What time do you leave?

I was at the airport the whole time because I had to literally RUN to my connecting flight. :noey:

I'm leaving here at 2:45pm then stopping in Edmonton but I don't have to leave the plane so I have no idea what time for that. :chuckle:

Where do you live now? I traveled up the west coast on NS for a little while.

Well I've only been to the Ottawa airport :supersad:

The Annapolis Valley, Kentville to be exact :) Well until tomorrow anyway haha Then it's off to Halifax for me!

I think we had some coverage. I know people all down the West Coast (including USA) were all worried about Earl and their flights over to UK. One tree? Aww, tree. :supersad:

I've never been away from the West Coast. Well, I had a stop over in Calgary for a bit. LOL and my flight is going to be in Edmonton tomorrow. :chuckle: That's it though.

Ugh Flying to the UK is bad enough as it is! I was up there for over three weeks this summer. (Very disappointed that I had to miss the Manchester gig because I was only an hour and a half drive away :( ) I know flying from halifax was 6.5 hours which was killer! I hope I don't have to be on a plane again for awhile! Oh wait... Quebec show in October.. haha

The Annapolis Valley, Kentville to be exact :) Well until tomorrow anyway haha Then it's off to Halifax for me!

Ugh Flying to the UK is bad enough as it is! I was up there for over three weeks this summer. (Very disappointed that I had to miss the Manchester gig because I was only an hour and a half drive away :( ) I know flying from halifax was 6.5 hours which was killer! I hope I don't have to be on a plane again for awhile! Oh wait... Quebec show in October.. haha

My flight is 11h45m. :'( At least lots of sleep time after we depart from Edmonton. :chuckle: Yay Muse!

I was at the airport the whole time because I had to literally RUN to my connecting flight. :noey:

I'm leaving here at 2:45pm then stopping in Edmonton but I don't have to leave the plane so I have no idea what time for that. :chuckle:

:LOL: I remember having to do that a few times, very stressful.

That is one hellful flight :chuckle: Let's hope there aren't any screaming kids on that flight.

I haven't been there, farthest I've been is Hubbards where we ate lobster and then later threw it up :noey:

How come you had to miss it?

:LOL: I remember having to do that a few times, very stressful.

That is one hellful flight :chuckle: Let's hope there aren't any screaming kids on that flight.

I haven't been there, farthest I've been is Hubbards where we ate lobster and then later threw it up :noey:

Screaming kids? This is when noise cancelling headphones are useful. :yesey:

Eep! Yuck. Where is Hubbards?

:dance:HOCKEY STARTS IN ONE MONTH! :happy:

I'm horrible at being Canadian, I couldnt care less about hockey pls don't hurt me :shifty: I also don't like Tim Hortons, awful coffee lol. Worst Canadian ever lol:LOL:

BUT! I LOVE the bagpipes, but I think it's a Nova Scotian thing... We are New Scotland after all.

and Alexander Keiths is the ONLY beer to drink :D

Archived