Web Dislike

miss_action_girl

The new site was probably more creative and artistic, yes, but that probably limited is functionality too. Plus it was entirely flash based.

The new one has an expanded media section, gig archine, musewiki and comment intergration, maps, all that stuff, and it a lot more versatile and interactive with fans, which is why I like it. Plus, don't count on all elements of the design remaining constant.

The old one was undisputeably better looking, but it as mentioned it was flash and therefore meant it was useless on internet phones and prevented a lot of users accessing the website. The new one has been designed more for the fans so they can connect with each other and put their view points across. It may have lost a bit of its creative nature but its gained an easier site to navigate and with a lot better features.

The new site was probably more creative and artistic, yes, but that probably limited is functionality too. Plus it was entirely flash based.

The new one has an expanded media section, gig archine, musewiki and comment intergration, maps, all that stuff, and it a lot more versatile and interactive with fans, which is why I like it. Plus, don't count on all elements of the design remaining constant.

indeed...

the functionalities are fantastic...

only remark: not all MUSE songs are listed in the profile pages... i miss the B-sides :rolleyes:

Archived