ehh

gw dapet dari thread tetangga

mreka mabok (berat) gitu ya pas acaranya

jadi photoshootsnya gayanya aneh aneh :p

iya gosipnya gitu..pantes pas trima award si dom trutama, rada2 oleng gitu n smpet rolling eyes kyk org mabok..

oh trus di acaranya. ADA GAIA. dsblahnya matt persis, dia ikutan bdiri pas muse mo jalan ke panggung :rolleyes:

huaaaa turut berbahagia buat org2 di thailand..ada yg nonton?? sayang bukan pas hari libur..huhuhu :(

gaia tuh sapa sih??

cewenya matt yg uda 6 taun pacaran :rolleyes:

btw dari Q magazine:

Interviewer: So what's been the oddest experience on tour this year?

Dom: sorry, i cant get the trassexual out of my head now. Indonesia was interesting, mainly because I could have got killed. We'd taken a few silly things and we decided to check out some local bars in a really rough part of town. The houses were all corrugated iron and we had chickens running over the bonnet of the car, people banging on our windows. One of the guys got out of our car and he got shouted at, so we got out of there as fast as possible. But we were told later that we were lucky that we didn't get shot, and then robbed.

Matt: Our tour manager got robbed by three ladyboys in a lift there, too.

:eek: gawaat indonesia jadi "interesting" di mata mreka gara2 kejadian hampir dicopet itu. walaahh smoga nanti mreka ngga kapok klo ksini lagi deh..sedih juga diomongin gituu

awww Indonesia disebut2 lagi sama matt! nih org bneran cinta indo ngga sih?? :LOL:

Question from fans: Is there any specific place you would want to be at the end of the world?

Matt: On a yacht, actually. It would be nice to be on the sea, away from all the chaos, just chilling out and relaxing. Depends... If the end of the world was a tsunami, then you definitely wouldn't want to be out on a boat, but if it was carnage and chaos and everyone going mental, then I think it might be nice just to chill out on a boat. Go round the Maldives or Indonesia, cruise around, swim in the sea and pretend everything's fine. You could probably live off fish for a while. Get one of those little water purification systems so you could just chill out and get away from it all..

-dari australian magazine

awww Indonesia disebut2 lagi sama matt! nih org bneran cinta indo ngga sih?? :LOL:

Question from fans: Is there any specific place you would want to be at the end of the world?

Matt: On a yacht, actually. It would be nice to be on the sea, away from all the chaos, just chilling out and relaxing. Depends... If the end of the world was a tsunami, then you definitely wouldn't want to be out on a boat, but if it was carnage and chaos and everyone going mental, then I think it might be nice just to chill out on a boat. Go round the Maldives or Indonesia, cruise around, swim in the sea and pretend everything's fine. You could probably live off fish for a while. Get one of those little water purification systems so you could just chill out and get away from it all..

emanknya dia sebut2 apa tentang indo?? maaf bhs inggris gue agak payah:p

btw dari Q magazine:

Dom: sorry, i cant get the trassexual out of my head now. Indonesia was interesting, mainly because I could have got killed. We'd taken a few silly things and we decided to check out some local bars in a really rough part of town. The houses were all corrugated iron and we had chickens running over the bonnet of the car, people banging on our windows. One of the guys got out of our car and he got shouted at, so we got out of there as fast as possible. But we were told later that we were lucky that we didn't get shot, and then robbed.

:eek: gawaat indonesia jadi "interesting" di mata mreka gara2 kejadian hampir dicopet itu. walaahh smoga nanti mreka ngga kapok klo ksini lagi deh..sedih juga diomongin gituu

perampok disini memang sadis, bikin malu aja!!

deket sih deket...tapi tiket pesawatnya aja udah berapa...belum fiskalnya T_T yah 5 jt lah abisnya jg

yee elu sih di jkt, gue di medan gak pake2 yg namanya fiskal, tapi tiket pesawatnya udah cukup bikin babak belur, tapi buat yg sekalian vacation gak papa lahh...

btw dari Q magazine:

duhh..itu jdnya berita bgs apa bkn yah???:p

ehh

gw dapet dari thread tetangga

mreka mabok (berat) gitu ya pas acaranya

jadi photoshootsnya gayanya aneh aneh :p

:ohmy:waduuww..

post fotonya deh..:stunned:

iya gosipnya gitu..pantes pas trima award si dom trutama, rada2 oleng gitu n smpet rolling eyes kyk org mabok..

oh trus di acaranya. ADA GAIA. dsblahnya matt persis, dia ikutan bdiri pas muse mo jalan ke panggung :rolleyes:

:wtf:

cantik tuh gaia di EMA.... pas tuh buat Matt Bellamy :D

emang lagi mabok kayaknya tuh... si Dom bawa botol bir, ngomongnya jg kayak orang mabok gitu....parah deh...

:ohmy:waduuww..

post fotonya deh..:stunned:

ni gaya emang bisa gara gara mreka gila ato mabok. huhu ni salah satu potonya :happy:

muse511wf9.png

:LOL:

muse514iv2.png

liat tuh dom bawa apa :LOL:

Archived