most of us live in jakarta.. btw according to your profile, seems like you adore FUELED BY RAMEN's projects a lot.. LOL
Hehe yeah I do......but I don't really like their recently signed bands so much......

musetorial: Hey thanks. :)

Anyone here live in Bali?

Yeah, my sister is SO pissed off about not going. Tbh I'm not that keen on FOB.......I like some of their songs but uh yeah lol. Ryan Ross from Panic! played on The Take Over The Breaks Over.... <33333333333 I love that video....Pete: "I never knew you could talk." Hemingway: "Shut up Pete this is my dream!" XD And of course, Beckett sang in Sophomore Slump.... :D

wew i've been missing quite a lot conversation since i last logged in

and i dont understand what you guys are talking about :$:LOL:

oh btw Tee, youre gonna be so lucky cos theres a rumor saying that matt/muse will go to bali this december for holiday!! omg!! *hoping that its true*

haa??bali yur??wah,,mw ikutttt,,,:D:D

@tee

hey,,i'm putri btw,,it's nice to hv friend from bali,,:D:D,,welcome to the board tee:D

wew i've been missing quite a lot conversation since i last logged in

and i dont understand what you guys are talking about :$:LOL:

oh btw Tee, youre gonna be so lucky cos theres a rumor saying that matt/muse will go to bali this december for holiday!! omg!! *hoping that its true*

ZOMG srsly!? What time around!? Cos I'm in Beijing right now!!! If I miss them I'm gonna like, shoot myself!!!! *freaks out*

Hi Putri, what part of Bali do you live in? (Not meaning to sound like a stalker or anything)

Somebody, please tell me. Its that true Matt/Muse will go to Bali this december for holiday??? Oh, hopefully its true!!! Yeah, matt please come to Bali. I'm sure you will not dissappoint to visit this beautiful island.

If he does, I better be there when he is. Because I'm currently in Beijing.

Somebody, please tell me. Its that true Matt/Muse will go to Bali this december for holiday??? Oh, hopefully its true!!! Yeah, matt please come to Bali. I'm sure you will not dissappoint to visit this beautiful island.

words. it's still a rumour. we hope that's true.

another rumour said that they'll come to bali for matt's marriage. we hope that's untrue.

words. it's still a rumour. we hope that's true.

another rumour said that they'll come to bali for matt's marriage. we hope that's untrue.

He's srsly engaged? Oh well........somebody's getting marrie din my dad's villa soon......ooh maybe if Matt comes they'll come there. XD

Archived