Newsletter

MummySaint

Hi y'all :0) I'm really getting cheesed with this site as I've been registered for a long time for the message board with no problems at all, however I'M CONFUSED!! I thought being registered to the MB would automatically get me onto the mailing list but I guess I'm wrong ...so I entered me bits onto the relevant part of the site for Newsletters and it said I'd get a confirmation email................nothing has come through...so I tried again and double checked the email address I've put on and still nothing. Can any of you loverly people help me!?!? Pretty please with cherries on the top xxx

I never got a confirmation email but I do receivce the newsletters so my guess is no.:)

Have you received any newsletters since Feb this year??? I thought someone mentioned recently they got something like 2 in 3 years???

Have you received any newsletters since Feb this year??? I thought someone mentioned recently they got something like 2 in 3 years???

Well Ive only gotten like one :LOL:that was in January I think... wasn't much of a newsletter as I already knew everything that they said on it.

Well Ive only gotten like one :LOL:that was in January I think... wasn't much of a newsletter as I already knew everything that they said on it.

Thank god... it means I've missed anything... don't want to miss out on pre-sale or anything!!! :p

Archived