Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

my fav part is wen he sams his guitar into his cab.

i kno sm ppl say tht it is so wreckless and that there are people whod do nethin to hav an instrument like that, and normally id agree.

but wen matt does it, it just seems right, like some kind of frustrated wild animal going physco cos its just been caged up by nasty nasty ppl.

hehe

but the question is...........

Wat frustrated wild animal would matt be?????

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i may have been slightly misleading with the thread title,..........but still :p

i downloaded an old bbc clip of Muse performing "cant take my eyes off of you" and Dom was "singing"!!!!!!!!!! ok maybe not singing, but he had a mike with his drum kit and he was doing the "na na na na na-na na-na-na na na's"!!!! hee hee..... :D and he was wearing an adorable beanie :D did anyone else see this?!!

did Muse release C.T.M.E.O.O.Y as a single?! i also had some queries about the hullabaloo soundtrack..............(bear with me)

1) what is the hullabaloo soundtrack? (e.g. why's it called a soundtrack?)

2)why isnt it counted as an album? because it was a bunch of completely new songs (right?)

3) i was watching the videos for "in your world" and "dead star" , and i know they are off hullabaloo.................so why do they have videos? were they released as singles?!!

4) was hullabaloo recorded in a studio? (im guessin it wasnt) coz i thought the hullabaloo soundtrack was a bunch of new songs (from 2001) that were performed at le zenith and recorded live...........is this true?!!

sorry 4 chattin a lot of sh*t :D

CHEERS - linsy

Hey, i may have been slightly misleading with the thread title,..........but still :p

i downloaded an old bbc clip of Muse performing "cant take my eyes off of you" and Dom was "singing"!!!!!!!!!! ok maybe not singing, but he had a mike with his drum kit and he was doing the "na na na na na-na na-na-na na na's"!!!! hee hee..... :D and he was wearing an adorable beanie :D did anyone else see this?!!

did Muse release C.T.M.E.O.O.Y as a single?! i also had some queries about the hullabaloo soundtrack..............(bear with me)

2)why isnt it counted as an album? because it was a bunch of completely new songs (right?)

3) i was watching the videos for "in your world" and "dead star" , and i know they are off hullabaloo.................so why do they have videos? were they released as singles?!!

4) was hullabaloo recorded in a studio? (im guessin it wasnt) coz i thought the hullabaloo soundtrack was a bunch of new songs (from 2001) that were performed at le zenith and recorded live...........is this true?!!

sorry 4 chattin a lot of sh*t :D

CHEERS - linsy

yeah, i know about that clip. And i think Dom singing is the highlight of it...even if he's only going "nanananananana"

Plus all those songs were not completely new, they are all B-Sides that were on the various singles that Muse have released as was CTMEOY.

erm well...........i could send it 2 u.............or what i did was: (not meaning to corrupt law abiding citizens)

1)go to google type in "Ares" (which is like kazaa or napster- an ILLEGAL downloady thingummy) im tryin 2 stop using it :$

2)click on the 4th result u get after searching or http://www.aresgalaxy.org/

3)click on get Ares now (with the purple background)

4)click the download button for either "ares lite edition" or "ares regular edition"

5)then after youve downloaded it (which should take like 1 minute) open it.......

6)then go to the top toolbar thingy and click on "search"

7) then on the left hand side of the screen click on "video" to narrow down ur search............

8)type in "Muse"

9) wait a couple of minutes and u should find a result labelled "video 2 - can't take my eyes off of you"

10)double click on this and it will start to download (it shouldnt take too long maybe half an hour or less coz ur only downloadin one thing)

11)to see how far it has downloaded go to the toolbar at the top of the page and click on "transfer" (near the right)

12)if it has finished downloading double click on it to view it and ur done :D

thankx 4 all of ur replyz :D (my email is sticky_lynnz@hotmail.com - i know theres no need to take the piss)

and erm does ne1 know if Dom has actually ever sung in concert b4?!!! coz he looked really cool in the C.T.M.E.O.O.Y live vid, and he looked like he was enjoying it!! :D

cheers-linsy

soz 4 chattin more sh*t but im stoooopid and dont know how to put a pic in my sig coz if i did then i could play C.T.M.E.O.O.Y. in Ares and take a print screen of Dom "singing" or summat and put that in my sig.... :D

id be grateful if sum1 could explain how 2........... :D

cheers - linsy

BBc recovered video of Can't Take My Eyes Off You available here:

http://www.invictus.softmeg.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=1970#download

Register first then you can download. If you have any problems with the clip then read the rest of the thread and hopefully you can sort it :happy:

Thank you :D

Really everything is found there but I'm just lost..

I can't watch it :'(

I should download something but I can't :(

It's a double CD, one CD is a collection of B-sides, the second is live recordings in 2001 from the gig at Le Zenith, Paris.

They also released a Hullabaloo DVD featuring the entire Le Zenith gig, plus a 40 minute documentary and some other bits and pieces.

It's not a studio album - apart from the live recordings of Dead Star and In Your World all the other tracks had been recorded and released at some point previously.

Yes, as a double A side. The B-sides were Can't Take My Eyes Off You and Futurism. Where were you?!

The b-sides were all recorded between 1999 and 2001, I'm guessing in a studio of some sort or other, although with Muse how can you tell... The second disc is live recordings.

Archived