Hullabaloo DVD

idealist

Like everyone else, the Slipknot, the fishing, and the champagne bottle and then smacking Dom on the arse with a cushion :LOL:

But also its funny when they crowd dive at the end and it all goes a bit wrong. And you can hear Matt saying 'I tried to grab onto a balloon, but it snapped' and Dom saying 'There was all these faces under me going 'fuck' and 'bleugh'" Well, it makes me laugh, and they have to get yanked out. :LOL: Hardk00r! :LOL:

I have so many, but a few of my favourites would have to be in the documentary where the camera sneaks up on matt playin the piano and then he sudenly turns around with that cute look on his face and there's a bottle of wine on the floor:happy:

and another one is when matt flicks water all over doms face and he just starts laughing hysterically.

The best moments of those two insane gigs mixed together :

The start with Tom Waits then Dead Frickin Star with that black dwarf standing on the piano

2/The insanity of Citizen with Dom doing the countdown to madness

3/DarkShines beautiful sensuality and passion, masterfully captured by the cameras and leading to a delicious and enthralling climax

4/In Your World s intro and ass kicking riffs

5/New Born s piano part with Dom clapping with his drum sticks then going on hands in the air before the insane guitar s riff explodes and apocalypse arises then

I have so many, but a few of my favourites would have to be in the documentary where the camera sneaks up on matt playin the piano and then he sudenly turns around with that cute look on his face and there's a bottle of wine on the floor:happy:

and another one is when matt flicks water all over doms face and he just starts laughing hysterically.

hey! i might have a actuallly seen that funny enough since i don't even have the 2nd disk! Think it's a clip i got off of kazaa. Boy can he play the piano! And he does look oh so cute when he's caught off guard with the camera in his face..haha.

Live: I love it when Matt goes abracadabra with his hand and the pretty pink confetti goes floating, during Feeling Good.

Docu: The fishing trip is uber uber fun!!

And the Russian MacDonalds sign. Just because it's random.

I think. I change my mind too often. :happy:

yes...confetti moment was nice :happy:

The CD has a few of the live tracks on as well as the b-sides

The DVD has the full gig video (a merge of both days) as well as a bonus DVD with extra footage of Muse 'out and about' :happy:

This thread has made me put the DVD on now and I love it so much! I just got to the part where they are shooting photos for the hullabaloo covers. Matt's 'penguin' walk thingy makes me laugh :LOL:

Its def got to be the Dom Slipknot impression, genious! :LOL::unsure:

Does anyone know who the old man is when Matts on a scotter going down what looks like a hotel corridor, its about half way through, that makes me laugh!

Haha yeah who is he? And he's watching Dom drum from the wings and claps with a cigar in his mouth :LOL:

Archived