I'd be a well good surgeon. It's amazing what I've done with a swiss army knife, a cigarette lighter and TCP in a St. Petersburg youth hostel :D They're only this cheap in Manchester, the rest of the green and pleasant land is a rip off. Posh? It's hardly posh when you have four unqualifieds doing surgery which could, if they make a mistake leave you with no sensation in your tongue and bottom lip!

Haha!

Well, watch this space. House prices in Manchester are rising an awful lot...

See! There's plenty more where they came from! They had Robbie Williams for goodness' sake! :D

Oooh you'll have to try it should you ever reach the shores of Hull/Middlesborough. Proper chip shop chips and gravy though. It's a northern delicacy is that. Nope, everyone's got it. Nearly £100 on 4 Russian books and no bugger wants them. I suppose I could always amazon marketplace them, but I've written in them :unsure:

Huzzah! Haha, it's what parents do best! :LOL: In soviet Russia, month order makes no difference...

:LOL: What!? Were you shot? Well, pretty dentists is definately posh. :D I'm sure they pay by eye colour. :D

Robbie Williams isn't an advantage innit. And you my dear have to listen to Show me the meaning of being lonely one more time...it's faaaabulous!

What kind of gravy is it exactly? Like thick brown one or thin and yellowy?

Mmm going home was great, had a small armagnac test with the family plus some other people, trying '53, '73 and '93 ones...mmmmmmmmhm. Came down with a fever on Wednesday night. I've skipped school a lot too. Err. Didn't go yesterday or today :happy: I bought some John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight which makes the hurr reeeeeeally soft and smooth and pretty, too bad it's so fucking long! Aaaaargh! :LOL: I'm planning my next hairdresser visit though...I'll have to find someone gay enough to know the best place to go...

How're you then dear? How was Commie night? :LOL:

Haha noo, I got a blister the size of god knows what on my foot. :LOL: Haha they probably do.

Yeeeah t'is. It's Backstreet boys though. Nothing beats gay Mancunian lads. Nothing.

It's like thick and brown and tastes of meat. But it's not like home made gravy, it's special gravy. Chipshop gravy. Mmmm.

Haha sounds wonderful! Was it good to see your brat again? Oh dear! I hope it's not that chicken flu :LOL: Oooh sounds wonderful! Is the perm still in? Mine got a bit long so I cut it myself... don't do that. Oops.

I'm not so bad, tired to extreme, but good. Oh don't get me started on commie night. That prick George Galloway... I was going to post you their propaganda, but I was so outraged when it was over I threw it away in a fit of rage when one of the middle class knit-wearing vegans shoved a "sign this petition" in my face.

Ouch! And you're quitting Rusk? You must be the hardest person ever innit :D

It is the Boys, but c'mon...it's wonderful! Gay Mancunians should never be frowned upon though innit.

Hmm, I wonder if it's like Swedish 'sky' then (that must be hard to pronounce! :D )...sounds lovely anyroad...mmmm gravy. Good thing about cooking with Lisa is Erik's and my ability to get her to agree to make some manly stuff like gravy and potatoes. Innit. Mmmmhm. So lateral gay.

Mmm yes, very nice it was indeed! I guess I shouldn't have nibbled on that duck by the pond. I haven't been this sick/incapacitated il y a...loooongtemps! :stunned: I have my oral exam tomorrow at 2, the texts we read over Christmas...oh dear...how am I supposed to memorize a million pages worth of vocab? Errrr. The perm is really, really dead, it's not even curly after showering. But I'm still quite happy I got into gay haircare since it's ridiculously smooth. You cut it yourself? Gutsy! :D Did you go overt it all or just like neck/fringe/something?

Winter tiredness is the worst, makes you feel like a bloody bear doesn't it? So this Galloway...is he like a self proclaimed commie and all, or just...stupid?

Woooo Sweden through to the semifinals! Ät skit Schweiz! :happy:

'arder than nails, innit. Although prefixed verbs of motion still make me cry like a baby.

Indeedy doody. Nah, the boys lacked the gayness. Simple as.

You can't compare it to anything, it's so unique to northern chippies. Mmm mash and gravy. Such the food. It's even nicer if you mix a dairylea triangle in with the mash before smothering it in Bisto. Ahhh Bisto.

Yay :happy: Well no, wasn't the wisest of moves on your part dear. Are you ok you poor thing. Feeling any better today? You need Lemsip. That rights all ailments. Good luck with the oral! Aww, poor perm. Are you going for one again, or sticking to what you know with added gay haircare? I went over it all, except the bit that I couldn't quite reach. Kind of looks like it's been cut by a blind five year old... so... just the same as it would look had I gone to one of these cool hairdressers in Manchester :LOL:

It does that. He's an arse, an absolute idiot. (Shit you really do drink too much when you spell absolute as absolut all the damn time) He makes me lose even more faith in the political system than with... god knows what.

Haha! Hooray for tweedun!

Good

How long are you on here?

How long am I on here? dunno. Depends if there's anything exciting happening in my flat... like there was tonight when we consolled Jenny who's after breaking up with her bloke, shaved a kiwi fruit, made vodka jelly, marsbar cake and drank vodka... spoke to hall tutor Stevemark who only comes round when we're doing stupid stuff and erm... now I'm going to clean my bathroom :D

Y'reet?

'arder than nails, innit. Although prefixed verbs of motion still make me cry like a baby.

Indeedy doody. Nah, the boys lacked the gayness. Simple as.

You can't compare it to anything, it's so unique to northern chippies. Mmm mash and gravy. Such the food. It's even nicer if you mix a dairylea triangle in with the mash before smothering it in Bisto. Ahhh Bisto.

Yay :happy: Well no, wasn't the wisest of moves on your part dear. Are you ok you poor thing. Feeling any better today? You need Lemsip. That rights all ailments. Good luck with the oral! Aww, poor perm. Are you going for one again, or sticking to what you know with added gay haircare? I went over it all, except the bit that I couldn't quite reach. Kind of looks like it's been cut by a blind five year old... so... just the same as it would look had I gone to one of these cool hairdressers in Manchester :LOL:

It does that. He's an arse, an absolute idiot. (Shit you really do drink too much when you spell absolute as absolut all the damn time) He makes me lose even more faith in the political system than with... god knows what.

Haha! Hooray for tweedun!

Errrrr them motion verbs...but their sheer number of verbs in general! :stunned: It's fucking ridiculous!

True, true :happy:

Damn you norvnuhs with your culinary peculiarities! :LOL: So mash is mashed potatoes is it? Haven't had that in yeeeeehz! I wonder why there are no chippies in Lund. Damn tasty falafels though.

I'm coughing my brain out every two seconds, otherwise all is fine I guess :happy: Lemsip? Pah, medication's for Brits. Just finished re-reading all the texts for t'exam...damn...if he picks a part filled with verbs and angry pelicans I'm done for! I'm going to tell the hairdresser about my predicament, and if I somehow can get him to talk me into doing a perm I'll do it...otherwise I just need a good cutting. It's...so shiny, so shiny though! Never knew getting good hair was that easy :D Thank yoooooou Frieda! Haha quite the hairdresser you must be! :D Damn, I'd never dare cut my own hair. Errr.

He seems a stupid man then. Is he popular? You spelling it 'absolut' could be your inner Swede speaking. Us banana people never put e's at the end of words if we don't plan on pronouncing them. Innit.

Curling gold too! Ät skit igen Schweiz! :D

Such the darling avatar you have Rhiân. Awwwww.

Tell me about it. It's just the fact that you stick a po or whatever infront of it and it means completely different things again.

Peculiar? Nevoooooh. Yeah mash is mashed potatoes. Best dinner I had when I couldn't eat solids. Mmm. There are no chippies in Lund because it's an English institution. A northern one at that.

Aww. Medication's wonderful though. Especially as it comes so cheap and contains more alcohol and mood altering chemicals than your average night out in Manchester... Y'll be reet lad! Go for the mohawk.. or shaved sides of head, long bit in the middle... wonderful. Hooray for shiny hair! I dyed mine tonight and the conditioner you get with just makes it gleam! :D Weell, I used to work for a hairdresser back in the day so learned bits and bobs. I still look like a blind kid's given me a trim though. Ahh you should try it once.. mainly cause it may go horribly wrong and I can laugh... :D

He's very popular with these 'left' pseudo marxist students here. He's an absolute wanker, complete and utter knobhead. I think it is my inner Swede... We made vodka jelly with various flavour Absoluts tonight in preparation for getting absolutly wasted before going out tomorrow night. Apparently I have to dance. :unsure: I don't dance! I brood! So true about the e things though.

Hooray for the Swedeland!

One can't help but adore Nijntje with all her bunny rabbit bold colour ness. :happy:

Daddy's home on saturday yaaaaaaaaaaaay:D

Meh. I am heavily considering to open the bottle of whisky dad has hidden in the drawer in the living room.

Hmm.

Nah, I'll jump around to Blur for a while then we'll see.

Never drink monahrghhgh bach, youäll end up like what me and pelle are. Drunks. Shit I'm drunk.

Never drink monahrghhgh bach, youäll end up like what me and pelle are. Drunks. Shit I'm drunk.

That has never been my intention.

I'm going for being the drunk monarghrghrgh and not the drunk pelleperm or evian.

By the way, I am le spoiled. But stilld epressed. Aah, bless temporary joy.

Tell me about it. It's just the fact that you stick a po or whatever infront of it and it means completely different things again.

Peculiar? Nevoooooh. Yeah mash is mashed potatoes. Best dinner I had when I couldn't eat solids. Mmm. There are no chippies in Lund because it's an English institution. A northern one at that.

Aww. Medication's wonderful though. Especially as it comes so cheap and contains more alcohol and mood altering chemicals than your average night out in Manchester... Y'll be reet lad! Go for the mohawk.. or shaved sides of head, long bit in the middle... wonderful. Hooray for shiny hair! I dyed mine tonight and the conditioner you get with just makes it gleam! :D Weell, I used to work for a hairdresser back in the day so learned bits and bobs. I still look like a blind kid's given me a trim though. Ahh you should try it once.. mainly cause it may go horribly wrong and I can laugh... :D

He's very popular with these 'left' pseudo marxist students here. He's an absolute wanker, complete and utter knobhead. I think it is my inner Swede... We made vodka jelly with various flavour Absoluts tonight in preparation for getting absolutly wasted before going out tomorrow night. Apparently I have to dance. :unsure: I don't dance! I brood! So true about the e things though.

Hooray for the Swedeland!

One can't help but adore Nijntje with all her bunny rabbit bold colour ness. :happy:

Daddy's home on saturday yaaaaaaaaaaaay:D

Fucking prefixes. They can po-fuck off to hell.

Sure it is. Damn intestine pies, granted we may have worse stuff (mashed lungs anyone?), but still. Mmmmmashed potatoes and dad's meatballs...mmmmmmmhm. Haven't had that for too many years innit. We so should import the chippy idea, someone at a kebab place in Jönköping tried, but failed quite horrible.

Damn my cough pills for not having side effects! I'm eating them all the time, and my head is completely clear. Innit. Bollocks. Mohwak errrr. :D What use would mr. Frieda be to me then? Nah, I've got my curl activator back from Jönköping, so now it's moderately curly (it needs quite some setting up in the morning though), plus I've got a small pretty white hair flower too! I should post a picture of it soon. What colour is the hair now? Haha, seeing as I, according to my 4th grade teacher, needed 'extra scissor class' I'm never trusting myself with a pair of scissors! :LOL:

Ah at least them stupid politicians make good laughingstocks innit. Vodka jelly? :LOL: How was it? More importantly, did you dance? :D Dancing's for puffs.

Woo, daddy visit? How long is he staying for?

Saw Kevin Rowland yesterday, mmmmmmmmmmmmhm best person ever. Too bad his backing band showed up two hours late and played reggae versions of bad songs for an hour before he came on. A lot of 'famous' people in the band though, people from Moneybrother, Weeping Willows etc...too bad he didn't do The Greatest Love of all...even though I sang it loudly before he came back on stage...he did Everything I Own for his recently dead brother though. Mmm. Have you tried Davidoff's Cool Water by the way? Bought a small 15ml bottle for 99 spänn for a laugh. Smells pretty nice. :happy:

Woo hockey final tomorrow!

Ah no reason, just wondering. I was busy collecting wood for the burner to make my pierogis and so on so didn't hear it ring.

The extra scissor class though... That's a bit unfair since the safety scissors one had to use in primary school were a bugger to cut with and it was easier to rip things...

You've never had vodka jelly?! You get jelly and instead of making it 50/50 with boiling water and cold water, you melt the jelly in the boiling water then make up the pint with Vodka instead of cold water :D Too right I danced, I was terribly drunk.

Daddy's home til Friday :D Just been out for curry with him, my grandparents and one of my flatmates :LOL:

Kevin Rowland.. why does that name ring a bell? Oooh I do have a bottle of that perfume, tis one of me prefered ones... although Ghost/Kenzo Flower are the best perfumes in the world, evoooooooh. :D

How are you this evening?

Did it show a Swedish number? Maybe it was Malcolm innit.

Safety scissors were crap, but in all fairness I did deserve being yelled at since I really didn't know how to cut stuff :LOL: Well at least I didn't turn the paper like normal people, instead I twisted the scissors around and kept the paper straight :LOL:

Jelly's not...something we do in Sweden at all anyway :$ It sounds...deceiving though...I'm never having vodka again. Rum jelly I could do :LOL: Or rum and coke jelly. Mmmm. So you eat it with a spoon or what? :LOL: Pah you weakling you, even when drunk dancing is boring. If you're not alone that is. Then dancing takes on a whole other dimension. Innit.

Woo sounds like fun! :D Has it been a long time since his last British curry?

Singer of Dexy's Midnight Runners innit :happy: Oh he's so good. I shall send some songs soon if I don't fall asleep. Oooh those perfumes will be tried out tomorrow should I find them! I'm almost positive I'm getting some Cacharel Promesse soon though...best perfume ever! Tried some at Lisa's today (I wonder what other bloke watched the hockey game today with women's perfume on plus a hairflower :LOL: ) and it's oh so good. So rosey. So feminine. So gay.

All is fine here, I'm fearing for my life tomorrow though since I haven't dared find out what school work I have to do for Tuesday. But today, all is fabulous, also because of our great gold medal...hockey makes people nice, everyone's smiling outside and are generally happy :happy: You?