Veljean

Δηλαδή όχι μόνο μπορεί να μην έχουμε Doctor Who για ένα χρόνο περίπου, αλλά θα έχουμε και τα μισά επεισόδια? :stunned:

:fear:

http://television.cosmicbooknews.com/content/doctor-who-no-full-season-7-2012

το πιο πιθανο να εχουμε 6-7 το 2012 και τα υπολοιπα το 13 :'( Και να θεωρειται μια σεζον οπως φετος

Hi!!! Δεν το πιστευω ότι πρώτη φορά τώρα μπαίνω εδώ!Εννοώ έχω ξαναμπεί στο Forum αλλά δεν είχα βρει αυτό το thread πιο πριν:p

Γεια σε όλους λοιπόν!

Γειά! :happy:

geiiaa!

I haven't been here in AGES.

How are you lovelies? :D

Geia! Ti kaneis? :happy:

Υπάρχει σειρά με τον Sherlock Holmes?! Δεν την έχω ακουστά...:unsure:

Ναι, είναι του BBC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_%28TV_series%29 :)

Teaching myself greek (from a series of books written entirely in greek, it takes me ages to figure out what it says, but it's good practice!)

I would, but I don't have a greek keyboard, and I don't really know how to say enough to even get a simple conversation starte :$

Teaching myself greek (from a series of books written entirely in greek, it takes me ages to figure out what it says, but it's good practice!)

I would, but I don't have a greek keyboard, and I don't really know how to say enough to even get a simple conversation starte :$

Teaching yourself greek??:eek: why are you punishing yourself?? i'm just kidding, but it's a torture. good for you btw..

hey παιδες. τι κανετε? καπου διαβασα οτι μπαινουν στουντιο.. ισχυει η παπαλα? αν ειναι να αρχισουμε να ετοιμαζομαστε για του χρονου.. εκτος εδρας φυσικα :p

Wow :eek: That must be dificult because it's totally different to English!

Oh, it's ok...you will do it soon enough. :yesey:

hey παιδες. τι κανετε? καπου διαβασα οτι μπαινουν στουντιο.. ισχυει η παπαλα? αν ειναι να αρχισουμε να ετοιμαζομαστε για του χρονου.. εκτος εδρας φυσικα :p

Κάτι ακουσα και εγώ ότι θα αρχίσουν να ηχογραφούν του χρόνου, αλλά I don't know for sure.

Teaching yourself greek??:eek: why are you punishing yourself?? i'm just kidding, but it's a torture. good for you btw..

I absolutely love it! It's the alphabet that I'm in love with. Do you speak greek? D:

I wish I understood past the first question :mad:

Wow :eek: That must be dificult because it's totally different to English!

Oh, it's ok...you will do it soon enough. :yesey:

Only doing it in my free time, which sadly isn't enough. Over the summer I'm going to enrol in greek and french courses. :D

Γεια!!! Ο Chris είπε σε συνέντευξη ότι θα μπουν στο στούντιο το Σεπτέμβριο ή Οκτώβριο... Μπορεί να μας θυμηθούν αυτή τη φορά...:unsure:

Only doing it in my free time, which sadly isn't enough. Over the summer I'm going to enrol in greek and french courses. :D

Hi!! I admire you for your courage but why did you choose Greek? It's a difficult language...

Γεια!!! Ο Chris είπε σε συνέντευξη ότι θα μπουν στο στούντιο το Σεπτέμβριο ή Οκτώβριο... Μπορεί να μας θυμηθούν αυτή τη φορά...:unsure:

Εγώ ως συνήθως έχω μείνει πίσω:facepalm: Δεν έχω ακούσει τίποτα τώρα τελευταία αλλα πραγματικά πρέπει να; ξανάρθουν Ελλάδα! Και βάζω στοίχημα πάλι θα σκίσουν με τα καινούρια κομμάτια!:happy:

listen to that cos u love alphabet :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8jjz_7HW9o

which one?

Haha I mean I love looking at it :p

Τι κάνετε is where I understood up to. But you didn't answer my question!

This is what I'm using at the moment

06d41ba7.jpg

They're apparently the best Greek textbooks you can buy! But, it's all in Greek so it takes me a long time to get through anything.

Hi!! I admire you for your courage but why did you choose Greek? It's a difficult language...

The more difficult people tell me it is the more I want to do it :p

Nah my ex was Greek and I started learning it then (in small amounts) and Im not one to give up. (my summer holidays will be filled with an intensive Greek course and an intensive French course, to get me back into French)

The more difficult people tell me it is the more I want to do it :p

Nah my ex was Greek and I started learning it then (in small amounts) and Im not one to give up. (my summer holidays will be filled with an intensive Greek course and an intensive French course, to get me back into French)

:yesey: Right don't listen what they say, do what you want!:)

You should also visit our country! It might help you...

what was your 1st question? if i speak greek? constantly :p

as i see you have also a book with exercises. it seems you try hard.

you should find a book that translates complete sentencies. may that could be easier. ;)

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. You don't look Greek at all!

What's with the weird English structure?

And nah, I like a challenge. Need to learn about stems of words and tensed though as I struggle to look up words because some are in weird tenses

@goti: I hope to go mid year next year! Tour of France and greece :D anyway I'll take my English speaking butt out of here till I learn more

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. You don't look Greek at all!

What's with the weird English structure?

And nah, I like a challenge. Need to learn about stems of words and tensed though as I struggle to look up words because some are in weird tenses

@goti: I hope to go mid year next year! Tour of France and greece :D anyway I'll take my English speaking butt out of here till I learn more

I am greek.. ;) what made you think that i was not?? :rolleyes:

i never tried to learn greek so well even when i was going to school.

Edited by Noel_Gallagher