tagline edit

abomufc108

We might see about changing next months date for changing it considering most folks will be way too tired/hungover :LOL:

I shall bug Kev about it.

Its hard enough to remember it on the first of the month, if you change it there will be fucking chaos!:LOL:

C1 is eeeeeasy

it's biology im worried about, my teachers are shit and i haven't got many notes :|

well C1 is easy if you ever study it ;)

and thats were my problem is, since the first day of School i didn't open a book and studied

i just go pretending that am studying until my parents go out :$

now i have to pay for my own mistakes :supersad:

am such a careless fucker :happy:

and btw i find Biology quit easy and the subjects are similar to the Biology of the O levels or maybe thats only :)

well C1 is easy if you ever study it ;)

and thats were my problem is, since the first day of School i didn't open a book and studied

i just go pretending that am studying until my parents go out :$

now i have to pay for my own mistakes :supersad:

am such a careless fucker :happy:

and btw i find Biology quit easy and the subjects are similar to the Biology of the O levels or maybe thats only :)

Is Biology easy to pick up on in 1 year on a self study course at Standard Grade Level?

I get top grades for Physics and Chemistry.

Is Biology easy to pick up on in 1 year on a self study course at Standard Grade Level?

I get top grades for Physics and Chemistry.

Self study ...erm i don't know

i find one of the reasons i got an A in Biology's is that the Biology teacher is quit fantastic

Physics and Chemistry got more things that depend on your skills than Biology

i advise you to attend some Biology classes and if the teaching was good you can get a top grade easily

We might see about changing next months date for changing it considering most folks will be way too tired/hungover :LOL:

I shall bug Kev about it.

How about still drunk? Bleh.

i find one of the reasons i got an A in Biology's is that the Biology teacher is quit fantastic

i advise you to attend some Biology classes and if the teaching was good you can get a top grade easily

Franz fan! Ooooh, I like you.

Thanks for the advice. I really do appreciate it. The reason why i mentioned self-study is that i did not take Biology as one of my subjects over S3/4. However, you can take a "crash course" in subjects at my secondary school over S5 and then achieve a higher in that crash course in S6.

Thanks for the advice. I really do appreciate it. The reason why i mentioned self-study is that i did not take Biology as one of my subjects over S3/4. However, you can take a "crash course" in subjects at my secondary school over S5 and then achieve a higher in that crash course in S6.

no problem

Archived