Need a hand here with siggies thanks

t.gypsy

as i never really had the opportunity to have a signiture. I have one but i am not happy with it

how do you have multipule images on one page???

And also be able to have your own quotes and so on. Thanks for the help people

as i never really had the opportunity to have a signiture. I have one but i am not happy with it

i quote you twice am i gog :D:d

make spoilers

To do multiple images, just do this code: PUT IMAGE URL HEREPUT IMAGE URL HEREPUT IMAGE URL HERE.

Instead of the "PUT IMAGE URL HERE", put the image url (but Im sure you've guessed that by now.)

for each [/img] it will be one picture.

if you don't know how to get image URL's, make a Photobucket account and upload your pics to there.

And for quotes, put [*QUOTE]whatever you want your quote to say in here[*/QUOTE] (but remove the *'s before you use the code)

I have got it figured and i do have a photobucket. As you can see i have one but you cant see what it saids if i was to take that to photobucket would i be about to fiddle with it so you can see everything on it.

Well unfortunately, this forum restricts the size of signatures.

So you're either going to have to make the text bigger on the signature, crop your sig down to size so you could see the words better, or just completely get a new image.

Yeah, not many options for you there :(

If you want, I could make you a signature. I do photoshop so I could make a simple one for you if you wanted.

Well unfortunately, this forum restricts the size of signatures.

So you're either going to have to make the text bigger on the signature, crop your sig down to size so you could see the words better, or just completely get a new image.

Yeah, not many options for you there :(

If you want, I could make you a signature. I do photoshop so I could make a simple one for you if you wanted.

sweet that would be cool but the words and the images may make you giggle a wee bit lol. But it would be awesome if you could do that.

sweet that would be cool but the words and the images may make you giggle a wee bit lol. But it would be awesome if you could do that.

okay. Just PM me the image URL and what you want the words to say, what you want the sig to look like, etc.

Archived