Scottish Musers Thread

Jump on my pleasure pill

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Why is this thread so dead?

Exactly what I was thinking! Fit lyke the day, ma jocks?

Sorry, that was very stereotypical of me! Greetings from the north-east and may I say, it's lovely to meet other people like me from our beautiful country! :D

Edinburgh is a lovely city (I <3 the Fringe!), by the way and Glasgow is just brilliant. You're far more likely to be called a cunt by a complete stranger in Glasgow, which I just love! :p

• 2 months later...
Need more fuckin Scottish bant ya cunts!

Sorry just had to embrace our culture. Why is this thread so dead?

Exactly what I was thinking! Fit lyke the day, ma jocks?

Sorry, that was very stereotypical of me! Greetings from the north-east and may I say, it's lovely to meet other people like me from our beautiful country! :D

Edinburgh is a lovely city (I <3 the Fringe!), by the way and Glasgow is just brilliant. You're far more likely to be called a cunt by a complete stranger in Glasgow, which I just love! :p

lol scotland :LOL:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi, found this thread, which looks pretty dead :) but in case anyone is looking it would seem to be a good place to mention a new Scottish based Muse tribute band, MacMuse, https://www.facebook.com/musemuzak

We will be playing some more shows after the summer '17, hoping to hit a few different Scottish cities. Where are all the Scottish Musers? - will help us know where we should target!

• 3 months later...

For all Scottish based Musers, look out for MacMuse, playing some gigs around the country,next ones Edinburgh October 14, 2017 (Bannermans), Glasgow October 26th (Ferry) and Glasgow January 5th 2018 (Hard Rock), Hope to see you at one of the shows!

Archived