We all know you're A CRAZYY MUSE fan when...

Also when you don't sleep at 1 a.m. because you are listenning Muse videos on youtube :eek: and when you have a collection of pictures in your computer about Muse and Matt Bellamy that will never be useful but you keep it because... it's MUSE!! and you love it :D

• 2 weeks later...
when you listen to some other bands besides muse and feel like you're betraying them ):

when the first and the last band you listen in the day is MUSE!!!!!

when u start dreaming of them and cant go to sleep without listening to their music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and when you have a collection of pictures in your computer about Muse and Matt Bellamy that will never be useful but you keep it because... it's MUSE!! and you love it

a riff you hear stops you in your tracks....ready for a freak out... then to realise its someone doing an extremely dodgy cover version of Endlessly.........please.....respect!!! in my opinion anyway

I do all of these!

When you hear someone attempting to play a muse song on guitar, you have to try VERY hard not to strangle them Cos no-one but matt can play them

Also when you listen to radio and you heard a Muse song and you scream: MUSE!! even if you are not alone -_-'

I do all of these too but the message was too long :LOL:

When your friend holds up a newspaper article about Muse outside a window and you scream so loud and high everyone in the building hears :$:LOL:

Some of them came to ask if I was OK! :LOL:

My friends heard outside as well.

When you write with the correction pen on the blackboard MUSE...

When you hear MUSE so loud that your neighbors think that you have problems with your brain...

When it is 7 am and you wake up, because you must go to school, and you sing Dark Shines while you are thinking about your dream about Matt Bellamy...:D

When you cry because you wont see them in a concert this summer...

And billions of reasons....:happy:

• 1 month later...