Dinner/drinks after the recording?

Post here if you're interested in extending this meet to a more social thing once we've dealt with the really important stuff :D

Suggest pubs, cafés, restaurants... although not too posh lol I bet we'll all be turning up in Muse t-shirts :p xxx

I'm going to ask a Muser friend of mine if he wouldn't mind videoing it for us. He likes all the stuff as well, so he wouldn't be an outsider :). We need a date first though, London are doing theirs Sat 8th August, guessing weekends are probably better for everyone?

EDIT: My friend said he can film it, what a legend :D

@Renegade, of course you are welcome to come along! :) Maybe a restaurant is a better idea than a bar, that way we can eat and drink. If people want alcohol they can have it and if not then it's no problem; all have a good time. How old are you by the way?

As far as I know, Under 18s are allowed to drink alcohol provided it is with a meal...and Bar-nibbles don't count as meals unfortunately hehe. And they can enter pubs, before a specific time (is it 10pm most places?) and have soft drinks I think. Not too sure.

If it offers food, I think it could be a viable option. What we don't want is to exclude anybody because of age :)

I'd like to suggest Sunday 9th August, but I need to check see if my mate is free to video us that day. He'll know tomorrow night if he's free that day. If that day is good for everyone, then it could be a date to pencil in. Also, how long do we think it's going to take us to film these things? Suppose it's all about finding the right spots to do it, I suggest we do more than we need, then we can select the best ones afterwards. Thoughts? :)

I'll get back to you about the 9th. Yeah I think if we do all of the big chorus-like bits, "there can be only one"s and "EURA-SIA!"s we should be fine :). We could do it in front of a police station or government building? :LOL:

I'm 16 but could probably quite easily get away with being 18, being 6 ft 1 helps alot, may just grow me a beard too haha :p But nah im happy with anything, Pizza Express does a bloody good meal, it sounds tacky but it's actually quite nice :)

Guys, we're not going to abandon you :p loads of pubs do food, which means you'll be let in, at least until like 9pm then if we want to carry on we'll find somewhere else :).

I was getting a bit concerned that no one was posting lol :$ xxx

Guys, feel free to invite a friend as well, as there aren't toooooo many of us. I dunno about what we want to do about food/bars whatever, does anyone know if there's a Wetherspoons near Victoria station (I personally think Vic is easier, even though I know there is a Wetherspoons near piccadilly)?