2019.05.29 - Stadthalle Graz, Austria

Claudia O

• 4 months later...

I wonder if the stage will be different to the US one, or if they will keep it for inside venues like here and change it for the stadiums? Needs to be bigger in stadiums!

i have searched for concert-photos of this venue and the floor will be huge! If it sells out, about 14.500 ppl are expected. No seats! Enough space for a catwalk  plus b-stage. 

I‘ve been to a tv-show in this venue once, with seats, it was amazing! But this was 16 years ago 😅 they renovated and renewed it in the meantime.

Edited by Claudia O
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not sure, but I won‘t take my camera in. The last time I did so was years back, before smartphones - I had to leave it there, got a numbered sheet ( like at wardrobes) and picked it up after the concert. Still managed 3 rd row, but no. I won‘t take the risk.

you‘re going? 🙂

Edited by Claudia O

3 hours ago, Claudia O said:

I am not sure, but I won‘t take my camera in. The last time I did so was years back, before smartphones - I had to leave it there, got a numbered sheet ( like at wardrobes) and picked it up after the concert. Still managed 3 rd row, but no. I won‘t take the risk.

you‘re going? 🙂

Wow, that *really* sucks.  Does the bag drop not open until doors?  Yes, I'll be there (if my trains are on time) 😬

What did you wear, how do you look like.. I don‘t like to post my pic on the internet.. I was wearing a red T-shirt, black trousers, kinda dark-blonde long hair, but in a ponytail. 

5A4908A4-C491-4892-936D-D855C3A8576E.jpeg

Edited by Claudia O
  • Like 1