Jump to content
halo eighteen

2019.03.26 - Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena

Recommended Posts

I'm not finding where the prices are listed. Do you know if the $99 tickets are for GA?

 

Lower level seats are always more expensive than GA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does GA tend to sell out quickly/eventually? I bought one for myself, but I'm sure I'll have a couple unsure friends due to the ticket cost.

 

If I end up going solo I think I'm gonna regret not buying a front row seat on the side that was available. Oh well.

Edited by Matthz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to dig (down) deep to find this thread... 

Wish me luck folks, I am trying to convince a coworker who has never seen Muse before to go with me to this gig.  She has a bunch of southwest points so we could fly for free, and after this gig, her life will be changed forever.  I think it's a good deal for both of us! 😁

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, hyena17 said:

I had to dig (down) deep to find this thread... 

Wish me luck folks, I am trying to convince a coworker who has never seen Muse before to go with me to this gig.  She has a bunch of southwest points so we could fly for free, and after this gig, her life will be changed forever.  I think it's a good deal for both of us! 😁

 

 

Good luck! Have you guys decided yet? I have a few people I'd like to take to see Muse but they don't want to travel. 

I'm going to be at this show. I live in Florida so we will be driving 5-6 hours. Wish we could fly but we are too cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, plastic passion said:

Good luck! Have you guys decided yet? I have a few people I'd like to take to see Muse but they don't want to travel. 

I'm going to be at this show. I live in Florida so we will be driving 5-6 hours. Wish we could fly but we are too cheap.

actually I just found out about an hour ago she can't do it.  😞  I am trying to work out DC now instead since I have friends going to that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see two different GA ticket types in Ticketmaster website, $63 and $98.99 before fees. Does anyone know the difference between the two options? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, serdarb2001 said:

I see two different GA ticket types in Ticketmaster website, $63 and $98.99 before fees. Does anyone know the difference between the two options? 

Someone on one of the Muse forums said they lowered the price of GA since it was not selling well and probably did not take down the original price. Pretty sure there is no difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...