SYDNEY - Matt Bellamy's Guitar to be signed. HELP

D.O.M

Hi,

I am sorry to bother you but I have a request.

I have in hands Matt Bellamy's Peavey EVH Wolfgang Guitar he used to play with during 90's. :).

The real one, the only one! I bought it when I lived in London but I have it with me in Sydney.

Could you please help me to have it signed by Matt when MUSE will come to play next month please?

Surely he will be happy to see this guitar again.

Have a look at the picture.

And more on my dedicated Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/MBPeaveyevhwolfgang/

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Guillaume

MBPeaveyevhwolfgang.thumb.jpg.af523ccd8d815eebeaa07caa80dc732b.jpg

I don't think anyone here will be able to help with that unfortunately. Best you can do is wait for them afterwards really.

Also, is this the one that was listed on eBay a few times?

If so, will you still have it for sale if you get it signed? Just curious really... I know a lot of guys here are against having signatures on their guitars, as they can't really play them or the signature will eventually fade. Might be a bit of a deal breaker for some.

Plus it's bad enough that EVH's signature is stamped on the back of the neck, when we know he's nicked a few ideas from MB in the past.

Hi,

I am sorry to bother you but I have a request.

I have in hands Matt Bellamy's Peavey EVH Wolfgang Guitar he used to play with during 90's. :).

The real one, the only one! I bought it when I lived in London but I have it with me in Sydney.

Could you please help me to have it signed by Matt when MUSE will come to play next month please?

Surely he will be happy to see this guitar again.

Have a look at the picture.

And more on my dedicated Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/MBPeaveyevhwolfgang/

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Guillaume

i've had a few signed over the years, but always at the very small shows, you'd be very very lucky to get near at a big show. Good luck!

i've had a few signed over the years, but always at the very small shows, you'd be very very lucky to get near at a big show. Good luck!

yeah that

I don't know the size of this show, but from what I've heard, they're usually gone within seconds after. It's just the small ones where they sometimes wait around for 15 minutes to take pictures/sign stuff.

Just curious, how tf do you bring a guitar to a gig? Seen a couple of people with them after small shows and I always wonder how they’ve got them :chuckle:

Just curious, how tf do you bring a guitar to a gig? Seen a couple of people with them after small shows and I always wonder how they’ve got them :chuckle:

easy, get a hotel near by (if travelling far) get it signed when they come in for soundcheck, then stash the guitar(s) back at the hotel and enjoy the show :D

I don't think anyone here will be able to help with that unfortunately. Best you can do is wait for them afterwards really.

Also, is this the one that was listed on eBay a few times?

If so, will you still have it for sale if you get it signed? Just curious really... I know a lot of guys here are against having signatures on their guitars, as they can't really play them or the signature will eventually fade. Might be a bit of a deal breaker for some.

Plus it's bad enough that EVH's signature is stamped on the back of the neck, when we know he's nicked a few ideas from MB in the past.

Hi

Yes it is the one I was selling.

I do not know maybe I will it, not sure... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...