Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

can anyone tell me if the HAARP DVD is on sale in Hong Kong or Taiwan? if so, what's the price somewhere like HMV? i'm coming over in April and thought i might be able to pick up the special edition cheaper than in UK. i can wait a few weeks as i've already seen it in the cinema, but i'll get it eventually.

i'll be buying NME today so I'll let you know what it says about them touring China - i suspect its another crazy scheme by Matt that'll never happen, but who knows.

can anyone tell me if the HAARP DVD is on sale in Hong Kong or Taiwan? if so, what's the price somewhere like HMV? i'm coming over in April and thought i might be able to pick up the special edition cheaper than in UK. i can wait a few weeks as i've already seen it in the cinema, but i'll get it eventually.

i'll be buying NME today so I'll let you know what it says about them touring China - i suspect its another crazy scheme by Matt that'll never happen, but who knows.

:eek: I just checked out the official HMV HK site...and it can be PRE-ORDERED NOW AT ONLY $149!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (though the cd and dvd maybe produced in Hong Kong again...:()

EDIT: The special edition will only be released on the 20th and the 'cd+dvd only' edition will be released on the 18th, sold at $110.

well I still have hope.That's not a crazy thought,about touring in China,i actually think they've thought 'bout this for quite long.

hope to see your scanning of that issue:)

well that $149 is not deluxe version right?

i dont think things in HMV here will be cheaper...at least i never come across cheaper things...:p

well I still have hope.That's not a crazy thought,about touring in China,i actually think they've thought 'bout this for quite long.

i dont think things in HMV here will be cheaper...at least i never come across cheaper things...:p

Yes, 149 is REALLY the deluxe (with postcards and 12 minutes of additional exclusive backstage footage) and the non-deluxe is $110

E啊,我是让别人帮我在CD WOW订的,那里的版本估计就是made in EU的.

现在在本港HMV上的preorder是20号到货,全是MADE IN HONG KONG的,所以便宜一些,在这里的deluxe version只要149.

不用订的,20号以后就可以到店里买

aw.... are you 100% sure that those sold in Hong Kong are really made locally?

By the way, after you receive your copy ordered from cd-wow, can you tell me where it is made please? Thanks in advance!

sorry, dont have a scanner, but i've got the NME and there's bad news and good news regarding China. Matt says...

"We want the live side to rub off on the album. So we're doing Dubai, South Africa... we might do a gig in China in October."

So the good news is they are thinking about it and mention a specific time frame, suggesting that a venue and date has been lined up but just needs finalising. The bad news is the words "might" and "a gig" suggesting it would be a one-off, not a tour, and still isn't a certainty. I guess it could be Beijing - isnt there some festival there around October? Altough I can see there being all kinds of bureaucratic issues with making it happen, it looks promising for you all.

Think I might pick up the DVD in HK - $149 is a good 40% cheaper than even the cheapest online store in UK.

sorry, dont have a scanner, but i've got the NME and there's bad news and good news regarding China. Matt says...

"We want the live side to rub off on the album. So we're doing Dubai, South Africa... we might do a gig in China in October."

So the good news is they are thinking about it and mention a specific time frame, suggesting that a venue and date has been lined up but just needs finalising. The bad news is the words "might" and "a gig" suggesting it would be a one-off, not a tour, and still isn't a certainty. I guess it could be Beijing - isnt there some festival there around October? Altough I can see there being all kinds of bureaucratic issues with making it happen, it looks promising for you all.

Think I might pick up the DVD in HK - $149 is a good 40% cheaper than even the cheapest online store in UK.

:eek:

So Modern Sky Festival it is!(might be I know..)

I'm so gonna kill myself if they confirm,I'm definitely not around Beijing in Oct:noey:

aw.... are you 100% sure that those sold in Hong Kong are really made locally?

By the way, after you receive your copy ordered from cd-wow, can you tell me where it is made please? Thanks in advance!

alrite!

I'm sure those are made in Hong Kong,salesgirl in store searched their data and told me

:eek:

So Modern Sky Festival it is!(might be I know..)

I'm so gonna kill myself if they confirm,I'm definitely not around Beijing in Oct:noey:

:eek:No way! They are not gonna be holding a gig in Beijing only.....they should at least come to hold one in Hong Kong. I can NEVER be in Beijing! :*(

alrite!

I'm sure those are made in Hong Kong,salesgirl in store searched their data and told me

Argh! I hate HMV-HK:mad:! well, thanks for answering no matter what!

E啊,我是让别人帮我在CD WOW订的,那里的版本估计就是made in EU的.

现在在本港HMV上的preorder是20号到货,全是MADE IN HONG KONG的,所以便宜一些,在这里的deluxe version只要149.

不用订的,20号以后就可以到店里买

也是

反正我对MADE IN HONG KONG OR EU不在意

那到时帮我买哦

好想快点看到

好想我们的聚会

“we might do a gig in China in October”

突然觉得好没劲。。。

STAN 还是不要帮我买了。。。

Archived