Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

oh right!Zhiwen Wang!王志文!

he's really good.

btw will you celebrate Spring Fest there in Mexico?think you'll celebrate it in your mom's resturant or something..

:( we've already closed the restaurant.. we had no workers :( just imagine.. i was the waitress :stunned: :stunned: dunno if we're gonna celebrate it.. maybe.. we never celebrate.

:( we've already closed the restaurant.. we had no workers :( just imagine.. i was the waitress :stunned: :stunned: dunno if we're gonna celebrate it.. maybe.. we never celebrate.

oh I'm sorry..:(

春节 is celebrated by all the Chinese around the world,guess your parent should know that..anyway it's a good chance to get together...I'm not online for days in 春节 week...

oh I'm sorry..:(

春节 is celebrated by all the Chinese around the world,guess your parent should know that..anyway it's a good chance to get together...I'm not online for days in 春节 week...

:(:( ok see ya then, maybe u're really busy with that thing about organizing ppl !!! see ya! ;) good luck!

O RLY?!

Snow Patrol...thought they would split up!...there's a news there saying they're going to split up...

really??! i didn't know about it :indiff: actually i don't like "eyes open" i only like old songs... like how to be dead :p <3 Happy St. Valentine's!! <3

Despite asking for and getting much appreciated help here about buying tickets, it looks like it was all for nothing. we bought the tickets but have had to get a refund because we just cannot get over there by the 28th due to commitments at home. so its with great regret that i'll have to give Spirit of Taiwan a miss :(

but i'm still coming to Taiwan and taking in the HK gig, it's just that it'll be on the way out rather than coming back. tickets are paid for and flights booked and i can look forward to starting my holiday with a nice bit of muse!! at least i will now be there for the lantern festival which doesnt quite beat seeing muse in my eyes, but i've heard it's quite impressive.

hope everyone that's going has a great time in Taipei (although i'm secretly hoping they save the best for HK!!)

Archived