Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

but you can buy them at the end of the gig isn't it?? :D

my english teacher inscribed me in an english contest at the high school where i'm gonna study :( :(

nah,that's what i mean,at the end of the gig,you are the first line and you wait till everybody's out of the hall and...stuffs are sold out.:stunned:

nah,that's what i mean,at the end of the gig,you are the first line and you wait till everybody's out of the hall and...stuffs are sold out.:stunned:

ohh now i understand :p yes well but i don't think i could be there in first line :( there'll be a lot of fanatic ppl and ppl who just know muse bcos of starlight and supermassive black hole :indiff: hate that ppl

THanks for your help and the link but i already got the ticket for the Hong Kong show.

I know i dont write very good good english sometimes but i was talking about the Taipei show, i still cant find a page in english to book a ticket for the "Spirit of tawain" festival. :eek:

i'm currently deciding whether to go to HK and taipei for the gigs there. my gf is taiwanese and is going back from UK at end of Feb so i'm very tempted to go also and then stop over in HK on the return. BUT... i'm concerned about the tickets. as you know, there is no English language website for Taipei tix - my gf says all advance tix are sold out, but its possible to pay on the day. bit nervous about that, its a long way to go to get locked out, but i guess theres no other option.

if i get more info on Taipei i'll let you know. for HK, did you get tix posted to you or you'll collect at the venue? i need to buy very soon in case they sell out, still tix available but dunno how long for.

huh?!not started yet?:eek:

thought you've got one tix in hand!hahah

i would like that ticket to be in my hands, but i think that the selling starts at the middle of february :( some of my friends have already lost the hope :( and they tell me not to believe on that cause it is sure they're not coming :indiff: n00bheads!!

Can anyone help me out please? I'm almost certain to be travelling to Taiwan for the week of Muse's appearance there, not strictly to see Muse, but because my gf is going back to visit her family and I'm going with her. But we really want to get tickets for the Spirit of Taiwan festival - she's become a big Muse fan since she saw them for the first time last year, and though I've seen them loads of times, you can never have enough Muse, right?

So we're trying to get tickets but it seems it's not possible to get them now until the day of the festival. I don't know how easy that will be. Does anyone have any inside info on how we can be sure to get tickets? It will be a real letdown not to see this gig after travelling so far. I'm aiming to see them in HK on my way home, but she'll be staying in Taiwan so that gig is her only chance. I might try getting in touch with someone on the inside, see if they can help - I'm not looking for favours, just to give myself the best chance possible of getting in. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it and can offer help in return if anyone needs it when they come to London sometime, I might even have a spare ticket to Wembley for example.

Sorry to spam the forum with begging, but I know how helpful everyone is here :)

Can anyone help me out please? I'm almost certain to be travelling to Taiwan for the week of Muse's appearance there, not strictly to see Muse, but because my gf is going back to visit her family and I'm going with her. But we really want to get tickets for the Spirit of Taiwan festival - she's become a big Muse fan since she saw them for the first time last year, and though I've seen them loads of times, you can never have enough Muse, right?

So we're trying to get tickets but it seems it's not possible to get them now until the day of the festival. I don't know how easy that will be. Does anyone have any inside info on how we can be sure to get tickets? It will be a real letdown not to see this gig after travelling so far. I'm aiming to see them in HK on my way home, but she'll be staying in Taiwan so that gig is her only chance. I might try getting in touch with someone on the inside, see if they can help - I'm not looking for favours, just to give myself the best chance possible of getting in. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it and can offer help in return if anyone needs it when they come to London sometime, I might even have a spare ticket to Wembley for example.

Sorry to spam the forum with begging, but I know how helpful everyone is here :)

well,I really dont want to look at this festival for one more time cuz it's so political and the theme is quite against people's minds in our country here but...yes to see Muse...to enjoy the music...it's no wrong to do so,I'll capture the picture for you as guidence,how to register and get your tix etc etc...

Does your girlfriend know Chinese?She's a local i dont think she doesnt know how to book tix?:unsure:

i would like that ticket to be in my hands, but i think that the selling starts at the middle of february :( some of my friends have already lost the hope :( and they tell me not to believe on that cause it is sure they're not coming :indiff: n00bheads!!

woo random thoughts...it's soon to have Spring Festival!!...春节!春节!!

woo random thoughts...it's soon to have Spring Festival!!...春节!春节!!

dunno what's that :stunned: should i ask my mom??? :eek: i got my new hair cut :p we're gonna watch "together with you" (he ni zai yi qi) at class! :D love that movie, makes me so happy :yesey: :yesey:

dunno what's that :stunned: should i ask my mom??? :eek: i got my new hair cut :p we're gonna watch "together with you" (he ni zai yi qi) at class! :D love that movie, makes me so happy :yesey: :yesey:

woa is that a film which has Xu Jing Lei in it?...or I'm wrong with that..cant remember though..:p

春节 equals Spring Festival in China!!you know that now?

woa is that a film which has Xu Jing Lei in it?...or I'm wrong with that..cant remember though..:p

春节 equals Spring Festival in China!!you know that now?

huuuhhhh.. i don't think so.. Yun Tang and Zhiwen Wang are in this film...

nooo!!!! i dunno what's 春节!!! :eek: :eek: but i think i know which is the Spring festival :p

huuuhhhh.. i don't think so.. Yun Tang and Zhiwen Wang are in this film...

nooo!!!! i dunno what's 春节!!! :eek: :eek: but i think i know which is the Spring festival :p

oh right!Zhiwen Wang!王志文!

he's really good.

btw will you celebrate Spring Fest there in Mexico?think you'll celebrate it in your mom's resturant or something..

Archived