Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

well wish you could be there!...anyway...

I've been listening to 2006 Muse@Wembley's audio files,amazing...:eek:

whooa! hooray for ya! cause it's really difficult to get something of muse here in mexico but of the cd albums :( and after all, i think i'm going to the gig :D

whooa! hooray for ya! cause it's really difficult to get something of muse here in mexico but of the cd albums :( and after all, i think i'm going to the gig :D

yayness!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

I got those files from UNO,a fantastic fansite made by some nice French Musers...I got all my medias there,they're just brilliant...

yea talking about the gig thing...I'm thinking about arriving there..the gig place..12hrs earlier:eek:

yayness!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

I got those files from UNO,a fantastic fansite made by some nice French Musers...I got all my medias there,they're just brilliant...

yea talking about the gig thing...I'm thinking about arriving there..the gig place..12hrs earlier:eek:

ha ha really?? i was telling my friends today i would like to be there 2 days before cause there will be lots of ppl!!!! and i'm going with 3 friends so maybe there gonna help me to push everyone and get there nearer :D wanna have a farm :D

ha ha really?? i was telling my friends today i would like to be there 2 days before cause there will be lots of ppl!!!! and i'm going with 3 friends so maybe there gonna help me to push everyone and get there nearer :D wanna have a farm :D

ooh sounds great!you need a strong guy to help ya,maybe get you taller,so that the band can see you as well!:LOL:

I'll be in holiday on april, and i'm going again to San Juan del Rio, don't know when i'm coming back :(

Random assertion but i know exactly how that feels. :'(

Thank God Muse are coming to NZ again later on this year, or else i wouldnt know how to deal with the resentment of missing out on them in Big Day Out Auckland AND Taipei gig...:eek:

Thank God Muse are coming to NZ again later on this year, or else i wouldnt know how to deal with the resentment of missing out on them in Big Day Out Auckland AND Taipei gig...:eek:

you missed BDO?! woa your place is so near,you should have been there..heard that BDO is always awesome...with Muse there:D

ooh sounds great!you need a strong guy to help ya,maybe get you taller,so that the band can see you as well!:LOL:

yeeee ha ha i'm going with a guy :p and he's strong :D and he's tall ha ha! but i don't think he would carry me on his shoulders ha ha, but i'll bring a little bench!! haha!!

awww.. yes i've passed through that :( it's like a curse!

:D if only i didnt have the plane tickets and uni to worry about...

aww nevermind New Years' coming..i mean Spring Festival..um...do you still get 红包 from others?

yeeee ha ha i'm going with a guy :p and he's strong :D and he's tall ha ha! but i don't think he would carry me on his shoulders ha ha, but i'll bring a little bench!! haha!!

well you know it wont work...:p

aww nevermind New Years' coming..i mean Spring Festival..um...do you still get 红包 from others?

well you know it wont work...:p

yes i know but after all, the important thing is too see em, and maybe buying some souvenirs that are not easy to find here in the city :p

Hmm.souvenir..

if i stand in 1st row i wouldnt be able to buy those stuff.

but you can buy them at the end of the gig isn't it?? :D

my english teacher inscribed me in an english contest at the high school where i'm gonna study :( :(

Archived