Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

ha ha well, at first i was planning to spend holidays watching Absolution tour and Skin n bones on tv... but at the end.. :D :D :D ha ha. Now the problem is bigger!! i'm SURELY NOT going to the Muse gig in Hk because yest. my grandpa did die and i don't think my dad's feeling right now, so... he's gonna stay here until march :(

Oh dear i'm so sorry for that!..maybe next time!..well maybe next time Muse is going to Mexico and you dont have to travle long way to here!:happy:

well local TV here still hasnt put on House.:(

ah,that film was nominated on Oscar,seems like a good film!

well... not at all... it's just the story of James Braddock... he's very famous! but i've never like movies like that :p uhhh got a new song of a band called La Quinta Estación.. means The fifth station and a song called Tu peor error (your worst mistake) download it, it's really cool, this band has always written good songs. Try to traduce it later.

well... not at all... it's just the story of James Braddock... he's very famous! but i've never like movies like that :p uhhh got a new song of a band called La Quinta Estación.. means The fifth station and a song called Tu peor error (your worst mistake) download it, it's really cool, this band has always written good songs. Try to traduce it later.

ha,Glasshouse has put two songs from new album on myspace player,the first one's the next single.go check them out."This City" kicks ass!!!:happy:

ha,Glasshouse has put two songs from new album on myspace player,the first one's the next single.go check them out."This City" kicks ass!!!:happy:

yeeee i listened em yest. they're really cool! :D do you know where i can find links about how do murderers think, or maybe why they act like that?? please, if you know one, let me know it. :)

:LOL: TRUEEEEE!!!!

I'm dying waiting.tix selling hasnt started yet.it's almost a whole month after i knew they're coming here to do gig.:stunned:

tickets details are up on livenationasia!! now i have a week to decide if i'm gonna make the trip. it might seem like madness to travel from london to hong kong just to see muse, but i need to take a flight on Virgin this year (airmiles and all that) and i really enjoyed HK when I've been in the past, so since i have to spend the cash anyway i thought why not go when muse are there? even thinking about hopping across for the Taipei gig, although that would mean visas and extra airfares, so that might be stretching it. only problem is, there's strong rumours of a headline show in San Francisco, somewhere i've always wanted to visit, and Virgin have very attractive fares to the states. hmmm, decisions, decisions...

tickets details are up on livenationasia!! now i have a week to decide if i'm gonna make the trip. it might seem like madness to travel from london to hong kong just to see muse, but i need to take a flight on Virgin this year (airmiles and all that) and i really enjoyed HK when I've been in the past, so since i have to spend the cash anyway i thought why not go when muse are there? even thinking about hopping across for the Taipei gig, although that would mean visas and extra airfares, so that might be stretching it. only problem is, there's strong rumours of a headline show in San Francisco, somewhere i've always wanted to visit, and Virgin have very attractive fares to the states. hmmm, decisions, decisions...

Man thank you!!!!!!!thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been waiting for this!!!and the price is so resonable !!!!!!!!!!!!

Man thank you!!!!!!!thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been waiting for this!!!and the price is so resonable !!!!!!!!!!!!

really haven't been here for a long time...

how much is for the tickets? Wish I could go to HK to c Muse live...but I have school:stunned: :(

Asia World Arena Hall 10 - Chep Lap Kok, Hong Kong. - March 3rd

Tickets: HKD $680/$380. Booking hotline 31. 288.288

On Sale 10 am January 19, 2007.

AGGGRRRRAAAAHHHHH

I wish I could go back to HK....$680 isn't that bad...its MUSE!!!!

Archived